SORT BY Relevancy
SPECIAL EDUCATION WITH C.E.C.
WHY C.E.C IS SO IMPORTANT FOR EDUCATORS & STUDENTS
Danielle Kovach, The Clarissa Hug Teacher of the Year is our guest .
Presented by THE SOCIAL EXPRESS.
Products and services abound in special education but only the good one, marketed and financed properly make it. Learn more here
Special Education has consistently been a difficult challenge for school districts, both programmatically and financially. In times when financial resources are limited yet academic expectations high, it can sometimes split a community.
To identify ways to control cost, while preserving the quality of special education, NJSBA created the Special Education Task Force in January 2013. The task force spent over a year, consulting with more than 25 experts in special education and reviewing the literature on the delivery and financing of special education services, with a special focus on academic achievement.
The resulting report of the Special Education Task Force, “Special Education: A Service, Not a Place,” includes recommendations for strategies to improve delivery of services and control costs. Please join host Ray Pinney as he discusses the report’s findings with the task force chair Dr. Gerald Vernotica, along with task force members Michael Lee and Irene LeFebvre.
SPECIAL EDUCATION SUPERVISION
C.A.S.E.'s Luann Purcell and Laurie VanederPloeg, President of the Association on RESULTS DRIVEN ACCOUNTABILITY
Presented by Walden University www.waldenu.edu @waldenu
Smartbrief Education presents SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER TRAINING ONLINE AT UNIVERSITY OF ST. THOMAS (MN) . UST's Jo Montie, Director of Special Ed Online Programsand Professor Dr. Lynn Stansberry-Bresnahan on how UST's online program can help prepare teachers for facilitating meaningful inclusion.
www.ustspecialeducation.com www.smartbrief.com @sbeducation
THE COUNCIL FOR EXCEPTIONAL CHILDREN:
SPECIAL EDUCATION &THE CEC NATIONAL LEGISLATIVE CONFERENCE
Kim Hymes, CEC, Senior Director for Policy and Advocacy is our guest
Presented by WALDEN UNIVERSITY www.walden.edu @waldenu
Amanda Morin is our guest on this epidsode of The Inclusive Class Podcast. She is with us to talk about ways in which parents can advocate successfully for their child's special education
Amanda is an education writer and author of two books, the newly-released, The Everything Parent's Guide to Special Education and The Everything Kids' Learning Activities Book.
In addition to being an author, Amanda works with organizations such as the National Center for Learning Disabilities and Child Mind Institiute. In addition, she has experience as a kindergarten teacher, early intervention specialist and parent trainer with additional training in advocacy and IDEA.
A REVIEW OF 2013 WITH THE COUNCIL FOR SPECIAL EDUCATION ADMINISTRATION C.A.S.E. EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR DR LUANN PURCELL, ONE OF OUR FAVORITE RETURNING GUESTS ALL ABOUT THE FEB 2O14 HYBRID CONFERENCE & FUNDING CHALLENGES UPCOMING!
Why are so many students who are English Language Learners (ELL), or student whose first language is not English categorized as special education students? Do students who do not speak English really have more learning problems, or is something else going on? How do we address the issue? Join Viviana Roy, multi-lingual special educator and graduate student as we discuss the issue of overrepresentation ELL students in special education.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (118 chatters)
- The Portal (24 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (5 chatters)
- JASmius (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (4 chatters)
- Ron March Show (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (3 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (3 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (2 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Whisper nThunder (2 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (2 chatters)
- RoxieZw (2 chatters)
- SHRAonair (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Rick Moran (1 chatters)
- Roger Taylor (1 chatters)
- NCI Radio (1 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Impact Media (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- Race Fans Rock Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (0 chatters)
- wayneG (0 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (0 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (0 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (0 chatters)