SORT BY Relevancy
The weather is hot and so are the headlines with the USA oil making top spot and the former things about oil, now is a memory; except prices. SOUTHCOM warns America through the top General in charge, listen as his words echo’s out America’s threat. Upfront and center is more foods tainted and a proven cancer fighter. In addition the border breakdown flows into Wyoming as the mountain states are betrayed by their political leaders. From the American borders, to the triangle of death in Central America, to Iran and Iraq, and then to Israel; the iron is in the fire. Things are heating up and it is not just the weather. It is the time of war, rumors, betrayals, jihad, and much more; be sure to join us for the rest of the story.
==================================|WIBR/WARN Site content disclaimer:
This show offers Biblical analysis, factual information, and viewpoints, which are intended to be useful in arriving at an understanding of the events of our Prophetic time period. This show also has other articles, from which we have gathered factual information and other viewpoints on matters of interest in helping you to gain further insight into the conditions in America and the world.
We have striven to find reliable and trustworthy information in gathering these articles and believe the sources quoted are such, but we cannot gaurantee this information is free of mistakes or errors.
WIBR/WARN Radio believe that the Bible serves as mankinds main source of all faith and practice which help prepare people for the coming of the Messiach, Yeshua to this earth.
Go to www.warn-radio.com www.warn-usa.com www.wingswatchman.org
WIBR/WARN Ministry sites: www.warn-radio.com www.warn-usa.com www.wingswatchman.org www.dday4america.com
Sites that point to us: www.warn-usa.org www.warn-usa.net www.warn-usa.us www.ddayforamerica.com
One of the most distinguished and respected American military officers of the 21st century has been Adm. James Stavridis, USN (Ret.). Today the Dean of the Fletcher School at Tufts University, Adm. Stavridis had an incomparable career in the United States Navy as a surface warfare officer, military staff member, and regional combatant commander. He has also developed an impressive reputation as a military writer and commentator, particularly in the pages of U.S. Naval Institute (USNI) Proceedings, throughout his career and into the present day. In nearly four decades of uninterrupted military service, Adm. Stavridis accumulated a service record that is the very definition of honor and leadership to the United States of America and the world.
And this week, Military Monday (#MilitaryMonday on the Writrstream Radio Network (@Writestream)) host John D. Gresham (@greshamj01) is this week proud and honored to air an interview with USNI Press (@USNIBooks) author Adm. James Stavridis, USN (Ret.). In a recently recorded interview, Mr. Gresham and Adm. Stavridis discussed a wide variety of topics, from his early days of military service, to his professional writings and use of social media, as well as his wide-ranging responsibilities as regional combatant commander of both US Southern Command (SOUTHCOM) and US European Command (EUCOM). Please tune in on Monday, March 16th, at 1 PM EDT for an intriguing interview with one of the most interesting military commanders of our time.
Army Bloggers Roundtable with the XVIII Airborne Corps and Fort Bragg Soldiers to discuss Haiti relief and humanitarian assistance.
Col. Dick Kuehl is the G-1 who was responsible for aiding SOUTHCOM with filling critical personnel needs in addition to the Global Response Force that were specially requested by the Joint Task Force commander on the ground for the disaster relief and humanitarian assistance. Col. Ken Dyer is the acting G-4.
The logistics piece, like the personnel piece, is a delicate balance of identifying where the equipment and supplies that the JTF commander needs on the ground are against what we have here and/or across the Army or if we have to resort to purchase over the counter.
He can also speak about the process to determine how and when supplies and equipment could be delivered. As the logistics/personnel components helping to get the right personnel and equipment on the ground, they can answer a variety of questions about what it took to get personnel in place and how they've worked with the Joint Task Force in providing relief and assistance.
Read U.S. Army Col. Dyer bio
Read U.S. Army Col. Kuehl bio
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (27 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (20 chatters)
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (14 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (11 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (9 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Dino Dean (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (6 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (6 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (5 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (5 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- The Social Spitball Show (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- The DG Show (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Bryckk-N-DaCity Show (1 chatters)
- Christian Life Style Network (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Four Elements United (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Lez Elegance Radio (1 chatters)