SORT BY Relevancy
Alcohol, Sleep Deprivation, Escape and Evasion!
Survival Medicine Hour
on American Preppers Radio
Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
In this episode of the Doom and Bloom™ Survival Medicine Hour, Joe and Amy Alton, aka Dr. Bones and Nurse Amy, discuss the effects of alcohol, good and bad, on your health, sleep deprivation, new viruses on the horizon in West Africa, and basics of Escape and Evasion in Nurse Amy’s interview with Jack of Black Scout Survival
Their shows are focused on medical preparedness including strategies for medical issues without access to modern medical help, herbal medicine, survival gardening, recent world issues and topics affecting those who are trying to become more prepared for times of trouble.
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting
Join Mary E. LaLuna, as she puts on her educator's cap to discuss the effects of sleep deprivation on our Middle to High School students. Could the rate of depression, academic decline and increase in injuries be in direct relationship with schools beginning before the sun rises in some states? How does this impact our kids and why is there a reluctance to do what is right for our adolescent community?
Mary E. LaLuna, executive producer and creator of ArtSees Diner is also a licensed, certified educator in both Illinois and Indiana. With advanced degrees in curriculum and instruction as well as Leadership she brings with her over 14 years experience as a professional educator and more than 25 years as a school advocate.
in Self Help
Considering the physical and mental effects of sleep deprivation and Jet Lag, what do you think might be the consequences for current world leaders?
Still, busy world leaders such as Winston Churchill , John F. Kennedy , and Napolean Bonaparte may got little sleep. How? “Nature has not intended mankind to work from eight in the morning until midnight without that refreshment of blessed oblivion which, even if it only lasts twenty minutes, is sufficient to renew all the vital forces.” Winston Churchill Problem sleepiness may be associated with difficulty concentrating, memory lapses, loss of energy, fatigue, lethargy, and emotional instability... Note: Our biological clock that times and controls our sleep/wake cycle will attempt to function according to a normal day/night schedule even when that person tries to change it.
In this episode of the Doom and Bloom™ Survival Medicine Hour, Joe and Amy Alton, aka Dr. Bones and Nurse Amy, discuss the effects of alcohol, good and bad, on your health, sleep deprivation, new viruses on the horizon in West Africa, and basics of Escape and Evasion in Nurse Amy’s interview with Jack of Black Scout Survival, Part 2.
Teenagers believe they are invincible! They believe that they can go to school, work, and maintain a social life with only a few hours of sleep. Did you once feel the same way? Psychologists have researched the subject of sleep deprivation and teens that debunk this popular viewpoint.
Please join us Thursday, February 4, 2016 at 4:00 p.m. PST and 7:00 p.m. EST for a live show with host Denise Messenger. Our special guest is Jocelyne Eberstein, L.Ac.,O.M.D. She is the owner of the Private Practice, The eCenter, in Los Angeles, California. She founded the eCenter in 1990. As a licensed acupuncturist and Doctor of Chinese Medicine, she also holds a B.S. in Nuclear Medicine Technology from the University of Cincinnati. She incorporates both Eastern wisdom along with Western science and techniques to bring her clients to good health and wellbeing. We will be discussing the importance of sleep and why with long term sleep depreviation, it can have negative affects on one's health. You asked for it and we deliver!
Dan Pardi -- neuroscience researcher and founder of Dan's Plan -- visits the show to discuss the shocking research on how sleep deprivation impacts decision making, reaction time, memory, and weight gain.
Learn more about Dan at www.dansplan.com
Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
We will discuss how important sleep is in children and some of the possible side effects of sleep deprivation that many of you may not be aware of.
Many health experts believe we are experiencing a sleep deprivation epidemic in today's world. Studies show we get 2 hours less sleep per night than our ancestors did a century ago. Seems everywhere we look a new study is telling us the high cost to our health of getting too little sleep: impaired memory, irritability, depression, lack of energy, poor performance and the list goes on to include obesity, heart attacks, stoke, high blood pressure and more. But what do we do about it in our overloaded, stress-filled lives? In this episode Bobbie discusses the little known hormonal root causes of sleep disorders, the snowball effect of sleep debt, practical tips for dealing with the issue at its source, and correcting chemical imbalances without resorting to sleeping medication. The signs that you are amassing a sleep debt may surprise you and often go unheeded. Are you exhibiting some of them? Don't miss this important episode to find out. Learn what you can do about it starting today.
Fatigue and sleeplessness go hand in hand. As a result of sleep deprivation, also known as insomnia, fatigue can cover the gamut, from mild to severe. Have you noticed a linkage to your meals? If so, it could very well be that you are experiencing a food intolerance. Another direct linkage could be dehydration. Notice whether or not you're thirsty. If so, it's an alert and you need to push the H20. Even if you think you're drinking enough, make it a habit that you sip water, throughout the day. Join me, as I "pull back the onion" and, hopefully, share some tips to help us all gain more restful shut-eye.
For additional information after the show, call 650.741.4137.
MGN Radio welcomes Nicole Woodriffe to our show! Nicole Woodriffe is a certified child sleep consultant. She owns Bedtime Sleeptime Infant and Child Sleep Consulting Services. Tune in tomorrow at 2pm EST/1pm Central time as she shares her story about sleep deprivation to child sleep consultant. You don't want to miss this Mom's story.
Check out: www.bedtimesleeptime.com
Join health coach, Tracy Dixon, founder of Holistic Equilibrium as she discusses the dangers of sleep deprivation and it's links to obesity.
In this week's segment of Headlines in Health - a shocking reason not the "Do the Dew" and controversy over Georgia's anti-obesity campaign. Tracy also weighs in with some Food for Thought on the popular hCG diet.
And she'll be taking your calls and answering all of your burning health questions about sleep, dieting and mind-body nutrition.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (55 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (39 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (17 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (14 chatters)
- John Baptist (12 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (9 chatters)
- BeverlyD (8 chatters)
- Ron March Show (7 chatters)
- Voices of Global Freedom (6 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (6 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (4 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (4 chatters)
- NatureofReality (4 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (4 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (2 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (2 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (2 chatters)
- superdaveshow (2 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (2 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Life and Times2 (1 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- EWOL MINISTRY COMMUNICATIONS (1 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- 67761 (1 chatters)
- All About Us Teen Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- The Rapture rape abuse torture (1 chatters)
- Thats Novel (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Mystique Productions (1 chatters)
- Silver Dawn Radio (0 chatters)