SORT BY Relevancy
Join Minister Kim as she discusses the “Yesterday’s & Today’s Single Women” Do you believe we have the same issues in developing who we are today from the women of yesterday? What happen to the “Elders” or the “Neighborhood Nanny” that promoted morals and values that taught the young girls how to become a Confidence young lady? Today’s show is all about empowering you to take your dreams and turn into a reality with our guest Ms. Stevii Aisha Mills.
Stevii Mills, a graduate of North Carolina A&T State University is a strong and ambitious woman whose greatest belief is that when people are given the tools to succeed in life, there is no stopping their potential.
As the Founder of "Just Stevii" and Founder of the B.E.A.U.T.Y. From Head To Toe Tour, Ms. Mills specializes in creating concepts and relationship building, in which the primary goal is turning dreams of her clients into reality.
Stevii is an outstanding motivational speaker who connects with her audience through being authentic and showing them that they can truly take their lives to the next level of greatness. With a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Public Relations and a Master’s of Science Degree in Human Resources, she is able to align and execute visions, concepts, motivational products, speaking engagements and workshops for business owners and people who are dedicated to taking their lives to the next level to reach their maximum potential.
QINAO Radio Show - Pastor Jerome Gilbert - "Advice For Single Women"
The Single Woman in the Black Church
Black females have long been considered the backbone of the Black community and the cornerstone of their families and churches. But what is the price Black women have paid to wear this crown of fool’s gold.
An examination of any congregation of average Black church shows that single Black females fill the pews. Results of a recent study “ African Americans and Religion” by the PEW Research Center’s Forum on Religion and Public Life found that “African Americans are markedly more religious on a variety measures than the U. S. population as a whole.”
Almost 90% of Black Americans express “absolutely certain belief in God” compared to just over 70% of the total U.S. population, Two other important statistics gleaned from this survey: (1) 80% of Black Americans report that religion
Is their lives as compared to 57% of the general U.S. population; and 55% of Black Americans report that they “interpret scripture literally” as compared to 32% of the general U.S. population.
The PEW study also reported that “Men are significantly more likely than women to claim no religious affiliation, Nearly one-in-five men say they have no formal religious affiliation, compared with roughly 13% of women.”
Barbara Billingsley, Tara Billingsley, Erica George, Lydia Davis and Nycole Johnson discuss the topic.
Dr. Linda Tucker asks a blunt question on this episode of Let the people say: Are folk more desperate for mates than we used to be? My Guest today is by far as amazing and intellectual as many say that he is. Ask me how I know.? Cornell Grady author of " The American Dream Workbook: Mosaic putting the pieces together, " You don't have to be rich to make yourself an expert" , Strategy Session you'll learn how to position your product, program or service for Maximum Success and folk far too many other Genius Ideas and creations. On This Episode, he shall tell us... Massive Mistakes Single Women Make When Searching For A Soul-Mate, Amazing don't quite fit this awesome brother are you ready?
This is a topic that rarely gets discussed but is a hot button issue for most relationships and marriages. As long as emotional/physical affairs don't develop, there is no crime, single women and married men can friends. Or can they? Saturday Mornings Just Got Hotter on DROPPING KNOWLEDGE!
Selling In A Skirt With Judy Hoberman with her guest Lori Finnila aka Lori Jean & JP Jones
Lori Jean is the new act of Single Women Entrepreneurs who writes, sings, composes, records, and performs her own original tracks from A SURVIVAL MODE for the love of a child! And it shows through her music at iTunes, 'Chunk of Love' - A Girl's Crazy Night Out, 'What Ever Happened to Little Lisa?' - Dedicated to her deceased unborn child and Lisa Steinberg, whom both died from child abuse, and 'You Could See It' (Live) - Written for Jaycee Dugard and her mom, from a survival mode of love of our children after Jaycee being held captive for 18 years as a youth, and 'Don't Tell Him' written for domestic violence from Lori's heart and soul and dedicated to Lisa King who lost her life in 2001 from it, which is on her new album 'Love of a Child'. Some proceeds from this album will go to the 'Fix the Hurt' Foundation that Linda King and her husband created.http://lorijean.bandcamp.com
JP Jones wears many hats. Among them are graphic designing, web designing, social media marketing, teaching, book publishing, blogging and writing. The author of "Market Yourself: A Beginner's Guide to Social Media" an "31 Days of Marketing", JP is the owner of Paige1Media & Paige1Publishing, a graphic design firm and publishing company that work with domestic and international clients on projects ranging from basic logo development to magazine and book design. Her firms are contracted in joint venture with Collipsis Web Solutions, LLC. which handles Web Design and Development for clients around the world. Jones has also served as an adjunct instructor at Oral Roberts University, teaching classes for the Communications Department. http://www.collipsis.com
JOIN US THIS MORNING!!! at 11:30 AM CENTRAL on LOVE, MARRIAGE, AND RELATIONSHIPS: THE GODLY PERSPECTIVE WITH HOST...GERALDINE COLEMAN AND GUEST HOST NADEIA SMITH AS WE DISCUSS SINGLE WOMEN IN MINISTRY DEALING WITH AND HANDLING, LOVE, CONFLICT, AND RELATIONSHIPS. CALL IN AND JOIN US AS WE DISCUSS THESE VERY IMPORTANT TOPICS AND APPLY GODLY AND BIBLICAL WISDOM.. YOU CAN LISTEN IN OR CALL IN AT 646-595-4383.
Why do we choose to put ourselves in situations with people who are committed let alone married? What is it about you being involved with someone who's obviously unavailable? Why be second to anyone especially a Married Man or Woman? call us if you are in a situation like this or were before? Join Host Ziina Vasquez Taheerah Sutton Nacone Martin as we have a special guest @ The Truth who is relationship expert!! call in 347-539-5729
REBROADCAST : A Look Into the Struggle: Single Women in Church Hosted by Lady Shanica LaShay, she shares an article written by LaMarlo G. Williams in the current issue and talks about the reasons why many Christian women are single and remain single. ReBroadcast
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (485 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (157 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (56 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- reactionariez (35 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (16 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (15 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (14 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (12 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (12 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- Omni Media Tribe Network (7 chatters)
- Straitway (6 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (4 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (4 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (4 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- History Guys (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (2 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Quagmire America (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- wego (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (0 chatters)