SORT BY Relevancy
We are recapping our trip to the The Seatle Shorts Film Festival with Dan Michael. Talking about all the highlights and lowlights of the weekend.
* The writer, director, producer, cast, or theme of the short must be diverse, either: ethnically, culturally, or of a diverse voice or community.
* Short films must be submitted under one of the following genres: Comedy, Drama, Horror, or Sci-Fi.
* Submitting parties must hold complete rights and ownership of submitted product.
* Only original works are accepted. Submissions may not be based, in whole or in part, on material, fictional or nonfiction, produced or un-produced, published or unpublished, unless such material was originally created and published/produced by the applicant, in another medium.
* Films with prior commercial distribution or broadcast within the US are NOT eligible to submit. In the case of small non-commercial, non-publicized showings, the committee reserves the right to waive this rule.
* Shorts must run between 2-20 minutes in length.
* If selected to screen in New York in August, semi-finalists must provide their shorts in one of the following formats: DCP, HDCam (regular not SR) or QuickTime Pro Res 422.
* No revisions or updated versions will be accepted beyond the initial submission.
* An applicant may submit multiple separate entries.
* There is NO FEE for submitting a film to this festival.
* All entries must be received by June 8, 2014.
* Withoutabox profiles will be noted with a confirmation of receipt within one week of arrival.
* In mid-July, semi-finalists will be determined and notified, and announced.
* In August, a semi-finalist screening will take place in New York City. Television & Film makers are responsible for their own travel & accommodations should they choose to RSVP & attend this event.
Ross Bigley joins us to talk about his great Film Fest The one to go to IMHO This weekend!
The www.a2iwheelandtire.com/@a2iwheels guestline presents Keenan Wetzel and Delvon Roe during Thursday's episode of Sports in the Mitten with Adam Biggers and John Gustin.
Wetzel, a walk-on, and Roe, whose potential stardom was unfortunately cut short by injury, join SITM to discuss The Cager, a short film written by Wetzel and starring Roe.
The Cager's main message is "have a plan," says Wetzel and Roe--which is something they've done. Roe is a SAG-certified actor and has had major roles in several films. Wetzel hopes to put his creative mind to work in Hollywood as well.
Since Thursday is the day of 2014 NBA Draft, we'll talk about the futures of Adreian Payne, Gary Harris and Keith Appling. Don't miss the show, and visit https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1582642297/the-cager to learn how to help make this project become a reality.
Twitter us: @AdamBiggers81, @JGustin113, @SITMBigAndKid, @a2iwheels
"We got your rubber"
Summer is here. Get in gear at A2i Wheel and Tire.
Visit the shop at 1904 Cedar in Holt, or call Adam Stevens' crew directly at (517) 214-1044.
Osmun's Landscaping (www.OsmunLandscape.com)
Top soil, residential/commercial, load or deliver. Serving Mid-Michigan for more than 30 years. Call (810) 234-3200 or visit at G1372 Hill Rd., Flint, Mich.
Welcome back to Charred Remains. Tonight Char spills her guts. She is a Woman on Fire! Char speaks about about a certain short film in Indie Horror, Horror Socials, Balls...wait no talk of BALLS on this show, politics, games, actresses, film festivals, awards and more. Tune in November 22nd at Midnight Central. Tonight a lot of people are going to be CHARRED. Get ready to talk about the whole gruesome saga known as Indie Horror and Social Media.
Ross is on to talk the low down on the best Film Fest in the City of Milwaukee join us!
This weeks episiode of Million's ARC will feature the Cast and Crew of Cell Phone A short film written by Charmaine Clark, Directed by Christina "Million" Brown. An Olympic College Production.
" Project Cellphone " Like us on Facebook
Join us in our chat with Sarah Lotfi, the writer and director of the live action short film, Menschen. Menschen packs a lot of humanity into 30 minutes with the tag “Life Worthy of Life.” We, too, will try to pack a lot into 30 minutes as we hear more about Lotfi’s siblings, each with Down syndrome, her leading co-star Connor Long, and the many human stories and connections she’s experienced from the making of this impactful film.
You can see more about Menschen on their website and Facebook. And Connor Long on Facebook.
Coming on let's talk, real talk with Toughcookie November 23, 2014. 8:30 PM PST
Two citizens who came to America as Immigrants. We will discuss there journey as well as the stereotypes and labels they are faced with in America. From being called illegal and are you from the Country in Africa where Ebola come from. Tune in 8:30 PM PST. My guest A Liberian born in West Africa and a Argentinean American. Neither one is living in the Shadows!
Plus Toughcookie discussing her up coming short film. The Political Lounge. This political "dream" is making fools and idiots out of the "money green."
What does the Bible say about the spirit of the Antichrist and the persecution of God's people around the world? How does Hollywood play a central role in Satans Covert Operation? Is it a wonder why the founder of the church of Satan, Anton LaVey said "We can use TV as a potent propaganda machine. The stage is set for the infusion of true satanic philosophy..." and, "The birth of TV was a magical event foreshadowing its satanic significance. The first commercial broadcast was aired on Walpurgisnacht, April 30th, 1939, at the New York World's Fair. Since then, TV's infiltration has been so gradual, so complete that no one even noticed. People don't need to go to church any more; they get their morality plays on television." There is a very deep Biblical mystery concerning the birth of the Hollywood Blockbuster, and perpetual indoctrination or "propaganda" in almost every movie ever made, but here is a mere scratching the surface. What I thought was going to be a talk on persecution in general, I believe God had me build the argument specifically for persecution in the media. I hope you prayerfully enjoy.
Email me questions: email@example.com
Subject: GCRadio Listener
My Last Short Film: The Brook
Eye Opening Prisoners Movie Review
Gravity Falls Cartoon Review
Noted film critics Nell Minow and A.J. Hakari discuss 2014 holiday movie releases by sharing their picks for the most promising films opening during this holiday season as well as their all-time favorite holiday movies. Plus, they plan to recommend family friendly holiday DVDs that would make cool stocking stuffers. Nell, the famous Movie Mom, writes film commentary for Beliefnet and is the author of several books about movies including The Movie Mom's Guide to Family Movies, Second Edition. A.J., the Mad Movie Man, has contributed film reviews to a number of sites including ReelTalk Movie Reviews, Review Express, Classic Movie Guide and Terror Tube. His is also the founder of CineSlice, his own popular movie blog.
The Coach's Corner 8pm-10pm PST Monday, Wednesday, Thursday.
It's the home of Indie Hip Hop, Brand New Music, Live Interviews, Hip Hop News and More! Tonight's Special Guest: Film Director/ Music Artist D-Shot Danell Stevens, discussing his new movie titled
"What Are The Chance's" With Host: Coach Ali
All Rights Reserved Coast Connected Music Production Music Consulting (c)Copyrite 2014
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (21 chatters)
- MRTALK (19 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (9 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (7 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (5 chatters)
- Red River Radio (5 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- New Destiny Ministries (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- BITEradio me (1 chatters)
- International Life Coach Radio (1 chatters)
- RICHSISTAH (1 chatters)