SORT BY Relevancy
Movie Addict HQ invites you to our Seventh Anniversary Party featuring clips of famous guests, favorite shows, a book giveaway and other goodies. Joining the festivities are: Mad Movie Man A.J. Hakari, Mr. Show Biz George Bettinger, film historian James Colt Harrison and Classic Film Guide founder Diana Saenger. The list of popular guests to be spotlighted includes such fascinating film folks as Cloris Leachman, Barry Bostwick, Tanna Frederick, Rita Moreno, Morgan Lawrence, Lizette Amado-Bettinger, Misha Zubarev, Tony Babino, Kevin Costner, J Blair Brown, Chuck Skull, Dragon Dronet, Mack Bates, Nell Minow, Richard Jack Smith, Stephen Simon, Nancy Lombardo, David Spaltro, Marilyn Ferdinand, George Clooney, Julie Andrews, Susan Marg, Emmanuel Itier, and Jack Lemmon.
Plus, the Top Ten episodes during the last twelve months will be revealed as well as the guest with the most listeners during the past seven years. Film-related books to be given away in a random drawing at this Anniversary Celebration include: Me and Orson Welles by Robert Kaplow; Hollywood or Bust by Susan Marg; Confessions of a Movie Addict by Betty Jo Tucker; and It Had To Be Us by Harry & Elizabeth Lawrence.
Being walked out on right before valitines day and not knowing what went wrong. The relationship in my opinion was solid, we got along perfect, no fights, positve people just incrediable but aftre discovering this Late after work I've been beside myself, can't sleep, haven't ate for 5 days I am still lost in all of it.
The only thing I might of done was beat her to the punch with doing the chores around the house but she was always beating me to them. She was a really good girl, love of my life.
I have no one to talk to so I have to do things like this to get it off my cheast. I don't go out, not a drunk, always showing I care, not apusive, but maybe it was just all the bills and she felt like she was doing it all on her own, I don't know.
GENESIS 29: 11 - 20 SERVITUDE TO LABAN A SEVEN YEARS FOR RACHEL.
vs. 11. And jacob kissed Rachel, and lifted up his voice, and wept.
vs. 12. And Jacob told rachel that he was her father's brother, and that he was Rebekah's son; and she ran and told her father.
vs. 13. and it came to pass , when Laban heard the tidings of jacob his sister's son, that he ran to meet him, and embranced him, and kissed him, and brought him to his house. And he told Laban all these things.
vs. 14. And laban said to him, Surely thou art my bone and my flesh. And he abode with him a space of a month.
vs. 15. And Laban unto Jacob, Because thou art my brother, shouldest thou therefore serve me for nought ? tell me what shall thy wages be
vs. 16. And Laban had two daughters: the name of the elder was Leah, the name of the Younger was Rachel.
vs. 17. Leah was tender eyed, buy Leah was beautiful and well favoured.
vs. 18. And jacb loved Rachel; and said I will serve thee Seven Years, for Rachel thy younger bdaughter.
vs. 19. And Laban said it is better I give her to thee, than that I should give her to another man: abide with me.
vs. 20. And Jacob served Seven years for rachel; and they seemed unto him buit a few days, for the love he had to her.
vs. 21. [ DECEIVED: BEAT AT HIS OWN GAME]
And Jacob said unto Laban, give me my wife, for my days are fulfilled, that I go in unto her.
vs. 22. And laban gathered together all the men of the place, and made ....
Rouse Ministries Broadcasting & Communications Online Radio Shows - The Pastor J. Rouse Show & Wright On Point.
- Faith, Family & Fun for the month of May...honouring families, choirs, bands, groups...
- Tessanne Chin (Winner of The Voice and international recording star) interview, her family, behind the scenes, up close and personal, updates on her Toronto Tour, Fan Appreciation Luncheon at The Real Jerk, fans, interviews and much more...
- Special Guest: Seven Year the Christian Singer Group....the inside story, behind the scenes, the scoop, the music and the ministry...
Discussion: Join the discussion this Wednesday on The Pastor J. Rouse Show: Have your say as we discuss family, unity and togetherness and much more.
We want to hear from you! Have your say! Email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, message us here on FB, connect with us on Twitter @ pastorrouseshow
We're covering a covering under God - Live on The Pastor J. Rouse Show...
- More new Music;- International Events and Happenings; - Birthday Shout Outs, Church Shout Outs, Special Anniversary Shouts, Upcoming Rouse Ministries Events, International Christian Events and Happenings and much much more.....
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- MRTALK (8 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (5 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (4 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (4 chatters)
- Diva Taunia (3 chatters)
- Dreams and Visions (2 chatters)
- The Final Say (2 chatters)
- Twogether For Ever Radio (1 chatters)
- Bitter Birds (1 chatters)
- BonnieGroessl (1 chatters)
- CWA Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)