SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight I will discuss the upcoming role of African American in the new world order. The participation of African Americans in the new world order is meticulously described in the bible. However most African Americans are oblivious to their conspicuous presence in the bible and the part they will play in upcoming one world government. I have evidence that this one world government will soon become a political reality. Prosperity preachers neglect to instruct their congregations on the most important event soon to occur. It is bad business to teach the truth. However the truth will set you free. So Get a cup of coffee, sit back and relax as I attempt to set you free with revelation I received from the testimony of Jesus concerning the impending one world government spoken of in the book of revelation. What exactly is the prophesized destiny of African Americans within the context of the new world order? What will happen to African Americans when a new one world government is inaugurated upon the earth? When will this new order and one world government become a political reality? Where exactly is the new world order discussed in the bible? Tonight I will break down the meaning of revelation chapter 17 and chapter 13 and its relevance to African Americans today. Reading scriptures in the bible is one thing. To understand what you are reading is another. The names of current day nations and current day people will be identified and matched up with the nations and people spoken of in the bible. You should see where your name is mentioned in scripture and what was prophesized concerning your future. I will discuss who African American are, where they came from, how they got to America, who brought African Americans to North America and why and what has been designed for African Americans in the upcoming new world order.
On 4/20/2015, LaKisha made a commitment to herself and to God to work on creating an unrecognizable life. LaKisha knew her purpose was to help others become set free from "weights" that have kept them bound spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically. But in order to truly help others, LaKisha had to help herself become set free from these "weights", first. Listen as she shares her most intimate moments from this journey and learn how she is transforming her mind, spirit and body so she can help others do the same.
Note: To follow LaKisha's daily moments during her 40 day journey, please click here to read her blog, Share My World Show.
On June 2nd we have a special episode of Tough Talk Tuesday for our fans. We welcome Mauricio Herrera (21-5) and Hammerin' Hank Lundy (25-4-1), who are set to square off in the ring on July 11 but they will first come face to face, or rather voice to voice on our show.
These are two veterans of the sport and both guys are known for leaving it all on the line. This will be a can't miss show and a can't miss fight.
Reaching Out Radio welcomes a very powerful woman of God to the broadcast. Evangelist Alina Mack will be sharing her powerful testimony with us.
Alina attended Tennessee School of Ministry from 2010-2013 in Nashville, Tennessee. I am a grandmother of 7 grandchildren and have two son’s and one daughter and and a grand-baby on the way.
I am Married to a wonderful man Rev. Charlie Mack. We will be married 2 years Dec. 26. There is nothing like being married to a man the who loves the Lord as much as you do.
I have spoken the word of God in many Churches. My favorite saying is, If you can use anything Lord use me. The burning of the word lives in me.
I will be sharing my Testimony and God’s word because I believe in the truth and the truth will set you free.
My Bible teaches me; If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead you shall be saved. Roman 10:9 It also tells me John 3:16 For God so loved the world he give his only begotten so that whosoever believeth in him should not perish.
My life was not easy. I been down some hard roads in my life with Alcohol, Drugs and depression. But one day I cried out to the Lord to save me. I felt enough, was enough. I wanted the Lord to make some changes in me life and he did just that ask and it shall be given unto you.
Presented by BadCulture.net
The Ruckus Podcast with the latest news, views and updates from the world of boxing. Hosted by Jeandra LeBeauf (@jethang), Ryan Bivins (@ryanbivins) and Ismael AbduSalaam (Ismael_bbm_nyk) boxing continues to produce at a blistering rate. Here are topics on deck this week...
Premier Boxing Champions: Amir Khan goes the distance to defeat former light welter champ Chris Algieri.
Kell Brook dominate Frankie Gavin to retain the IBF welterweight belt; has sites set on Brandon Rios for late August.
Jorge Linares retains belt, devastates Kevin Mitchell in the process.
Anthony Joshua retires Kevin Mitchell
Miguel Cotto vs Daniel Geale preview
The show goes LIVE at 7PM PT. To call in and speak to the hosts, dial 718.508.9852.
Original Football Guru
Join Chris "Original Football Guru" Bellina and guests at 9pm ET/6pm PT as they discuss NFL and Fantasy Football and also answer NFL and Fantasy Football questions that you may have.
* The cost of NFL QB contracts / Cam Newton set to make around $20M to $21M per year through 2020 season
* Adrian Peterson join OTAs today
* Guru's predictions: Week #2 of the NFL Regular season
* Are the Colts closing in on the Patriots?
* Will the 2-point play generate more attempts?
* Do the Redskins need a new QB?
* Guru’s predictions: Week #3 of the NFL Regular season
* Is the Broncos window now closed for a championship?
* What is your dream matchup for Super Bowl 50?
* Prince Shembo charged in death of dog / Falcons waive Shembo
* Mark Sanchez will be the Eagles starter if….
* Name a quarterback that you see taking a step back in the 2015 season
* How the Rams are strong enough to compete in 2015
* Which rookies will be the top playmakers in the NFL in 2015?
* How does the XP rule change factor in on which players and defensive teams you draft in fantasy football?
* What does redoing the contract of Brandon Marshall do for GMs who pick him in fantasy football?
* Ranking the running backs for fantasy football: What strategies should GMs keep in mind while ranking their running backs?
To listen to the show, go over to www.SportzAddix.com and click on the live radio player or to listen or be part of the show, simply dial 646-378-1303
special guest interview Mulan Benjamin aka Apostle Teresa Speaker to overcome.
1. Get outside. Our caveman friends saw lots of daylight; getting up at sunrise and going to sleep at sunset. Exposure to bright sunlight for 30 minutes a day either through sunlight or a light made for this, helps keep your internal clock set. T
2. Aerobic Exercise. 30 minutes at least 3 times a week means those ‘runner’s high’ endorphins get released regularly. It’s also a good way to work through and release stress.
3. Omega-3 fatty acids. 1,000 mg daily. Omega-3’s aid in the brain’s neuron connectivity. Enteric coated capsules help prevent burping the fishy tasting oil but you can also freeze thewhole grains), fish, free range meats, & vegetables and you’re good to go.
4. Sleep. Change your sleep routine so that it’s more conducive to a good night’s rest. Turn your lights down and go to bed at the same time everynight. . Avoid caffeine and alcohol.
5. Socialize. Remember the Amish farmer has his family and community to fall back on for support. There’s no reason you can’t too. Involve yourself with close friends and family.
6. Watch your thinking! Anti-rumination strategy is vital to breaking out of depression and other emotional ruts. Become aware of those times you dwell on the negatives in your life – both real or imagined – and stop them. It takes work and persistence but if you constantly tell yourself to ‘stop it’ you are building a positive habit that will change your life for the better. Whether it’s the jerk who cut you off in traffic or something a little closer to home, don’t give yourself the luxury of a negative thought.
Join host Bedeyah Emmanuel Asah Thirzah BathYah, & Eman Prophet
Today @ Noon PST/ 2 PM CST/ 3PM Eastern as we present the
Truth according to the Set Apart Scriptures.
You can also listen in to the show @ (347) 324-3704 or join us in our
chatroom @ www.freedomizerradio.com
Today's Topic: Is it important what we call the Father?
Also continuing our reading from the book of Yeshayahu (Isaiah)
<strong>Being chronically successful means achieving goals on a regular basis. Learn why most people don’t achieve the goals they set and how to change your routine so that achieving goals will become a way of life.
Join Bill and Rick with guest host, Steve Smith of GrowthSource Coaching, for the month of June for in part 1 of a 4 part series on personal development and successful business strategies.</strong>
in Self Help
Shedding the Bitch Radio is all about YOU and the top of mind topics on women's mind today.
The month of JUNE is all about MONEY - your beliefs toward money, how you handle, budget, manage and spend money. The good, bad and ugly about money, greed and riches. On today's show we will discuss your definition of RICHes... and how that could be working FOR or AGAINST you.
Call in to chat with us...at 1-818-572-2910. Chat in right here on our Show Page... Listen and SHARE!
Bernadette Boas is known as a ‘ball of fire’ author, speaker, screenwriter, leadership change agent and radio hostess… who inspires, motivates and equips women with the mindset and skill set needed to achieve success and prosperity in their life and business.
With what she called her ‘pink slip to freedom’, Bernadette authored her first in a series of books, Shedding the Corporate Bitch, Shifting from Bitch to Rich in Life and Business. And thus, Shedding the Bitch Radio was born to help women DISCOVER< CONFRONT< and SHED their bitches of fear, insecurity, doubt and more, to CREATE RICHes in their life.
Listen weekly live or from iTunes. Shedding the Bitch Radio is all about YOU!