SORT BY Relevancy
The Rejuvenation Station is all about self-care for nurses. Feeling tired after work? Not sure how to fit in movement and healthy eating? Want to re-charge your passion for your career? Join us Fridays at 11 am Eastern with host, Elizabeth "Coach" Scala as she interviews holistic healers, nurses and health care professionals, and experts from around the globe! You do so much for others; Isn't it about time you took care of yourself?
Are you tired of being stressed, run down, or distracted? Want to enhance your focus and concentration? Looking to listen to your SELF a bit more? Check out this week's show as we interview Mary Elaine Kiener of ASK ME House. Mary Elaine brings a wealth of knowledge – plus extensive experience within both allopathic and complementary health traditions – to her practice of Courageous Self-Care™.
Soul-Full Self-Care: Intentionally Tending to Your Spirit
Harmony is a born teacher and healer with a passion for growth, and a mission to support her fellow humans in their health, well-being and spiritual development.
Her four plus decades of personal growth and learning have created a massive "toolbox" of powerful tools and modalities to support others in becoming the magnificent, powerful, loving beings that they truly are.
Someone who truly "walks her talk", Harmony is a wise woman of deep wisdom and knowledge who has dedicated her life to education, healing, and the flowering of a new paradigm – one that starts inside each one of us.
To learn more about Harmony Rose West, click here.
Call Topic: Soul-Full Self-Care: Intentionally Tending to Your Spirit
Learn Simple Ways to Calm Down the Stress Response and Feel Better Within Minutes
Get Grounded and Feel More Connected to Both Your Body AND the Earth
Nurture Yourself in Little Ways that Deeply Impact on Your Health and Well-Being
Celebrate Now and Gratefully Anchor in the Powerful Present
Are you galloping through this year of the Horse?
Learn quick and easy ways to care for your body, mind and spirit!
Begin your day Centered and Grateful
Calm your Body’s Stress Response
Ground Yourself in the Present Moment
Love Yourself Exactly Where You Are!
Parenting Coach, Family Health and Wellness Educator, Energy Medicine Practitioner and Circle Facilitator. Harmony will show us ways to calm the stress response and invite radiance into our busy, over-filled lives. She will show us how to use everyday moments in our lives as intentional acts of simple, yet very deep, self-care. Discover how you can weave breath, thought and intent into a beautiful tapestry of self-care and healing for your body, mind, heart and spirit.
Want to really figure out how to juggle it all? Interested in creating healthy balance in your life? Do you want health, fun, family, and friends all to take the same stage as work? I am so excited to share this week's show with you. We will interview Christine Myles Hasbrouck, the owner of the Grey Swan Inn. I can say with confidence we really will learn some tips for doing it all as Christine shares: "Of the many positions that I have had thru-out my adulthood, inn-keeping has to be the best! I am hostessing, planning, scheduling, bookkeeping, juggling tasks, cooking, serving, entertaining, cleaning, marketing, greeting....." Join us as we discuss healthy balance and self-care for busy professionals!
We are excited to have Dr. Norm Shealy join us on Join The Self Care Revolution. Here is a bit about Norm for you to review... C. NORMAN SHEALY, MD, PhD is a neurosurgeon, psychologist, and founding president of the American Holistic Medical Association. For over three decades, he has been at the forefront of alternative medicine and alternative health care. He holds ten patents for innovative discoveries in medicine, has published more than 300 articles, and authored more than 24 books. He is the co-founder of the American Board of Scientific Medical Intuition, and perhaps the world’s foremost medical expert on medical intuition.
Join on this wonderful call and remember... you can join Dr. Norm Shealy at our live event in June at Sante Fe Soul! We would love to meet you there
in Self Help
Welcome, I'm delighted you've been able to join me today!
My Radio Show, Guilt-Free Self-Care, will revolve around ways to care for your beautiful self, the guilt-free way. We'll talk about why that's necessary, what happens if we don't do it. Experts will share their tips, techniques and favorite self-care ways with us.
Today, though, is an introduction and I'll share with you a bit about my journey, and how it came about that I now talk about this topic.
Thank you for joining me today for the very first broadcast of Guilt-Free Self-Care Radio, and I'd love to welcome you back in future!
Fatima Arnett, CAP, is the owner of Virtual Admin Connection. Fatima is a Certified Medical Office and Administrative Professional who is passionate about working with and supporting busy Solo Health and Wellness Practitioners, helping create a healthy work-life balance.
Eat, lose weight and feel fulfilled in life? Tune in to learn how our guest, Nat Couropmitree, lost 22lbs in 6 weeks without feeling deprived, how you can too, and how you can use this plan to feel more fulfilled. Nat is a Holistic Success Coach who empowers holistic professionals to feel like they can relax first and still be successful. Visit Nat's site, http://StandUpBeRecognized.com, for more tips on enjoying life.
Jean Schroeder, owner of Nursing Strategies, nurse consultant, and nurse educator will join us for a lively discussion on nursing education, nursing well-being, and the nursing profession.
Join me as I interview Renee Thompson, of RTConnections. Renee’s passion for education and her dedication to the nursing profession are infused in everything she does. She is committed to helping nurses become heroes by taking a leading role in ensuring patients receive the care they deserve through knowledge, competence, caring and compassion. I am excited to hear how a productive, successful, and busy nurse like Renee maintains and balances her own self-care!!
Since Connie's mission continues to be helping parents achieve harmony in their home, work and family life, we look forward to having the Parent Coach join us to discuss how creating balance is such an integral part of health and overall wellness. Connie Hammer, currently consults with and supports parents of children diagnosed with an Autism Spectrum Disorder by phone or in person. We are so thrilled to have her on our show so she can share from her perspective and life experience some ideas on self-care... for any caregiver!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (58 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (23 chatters)
- The Portal (20 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (15 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (13 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (12 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (8 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- Fins Radio (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (7 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (6 chatters)
- TimBinnall (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (6 chatters)
- Omega Man (6 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (6 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- SHRAonair (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (4 chatters)
- 63289 (4 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (4 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- Rick Moran (3 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (3 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (3 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (3 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- The Microsoft Princess Insider (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- Midwest LSA Expo 2014 (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Lady Faatimah (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- DFW Power Brokers (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- Abundant Living1 (1 chatters)