SORT BY Relevancy
Jesus is coming back for His Children/His people, He promised us that. Come hear how you can prepare yourself for His Second Coming. I want to tell you what God said to me that He is looking for in His children. Have pen and paper ready to take notes. You don't want to miss this broadcast. Remember the Great Flood; and Sodom and Gomorrah? Their were not prepared or ready; you don't want to be caught unprepared, I have some things you need to know so you can be prepared before His Second Coming. Don't be "Left Behind"!
We have often heard of the long awaited arrival of the "second coming" of Christ and because all truths are equally respected, the details of his arrival is not in question on this show. But I am posing an alternative possibility that that which we call Christ never left. As a Divine emodiment of the infinite presence of all that is, how could we ever be in it's absence. What if that which we call the annointed one has been present on this planet all along? Join us for this very interesting and elightening conversation that will empower and intrigue you.
1. According to Reuters, a magnitude 5.1 earthquake struck suburban Los Angeles on Friday evening, rattling a wide swath of Southern California, breaking water mains in a nearby community and prompting Disneyland to shut down rides. U.S. Geological Survey seismologist, Lucy Jones, said, “There could be even a larger earthquake in the next few hours or the next few days.” Since Friday, over 100 aftershocks have been recorded.
2. According to CBS News, with an estimated 17,000 nuclear weapons in the world, people already have the power to exterminate humanity many times over. But according to a LiveScience report, it wouldn’t take a full-scale nuclear war to make Earth uninhabitable. Even a relatively small regional nuclear war, such as a conflict between India and Pakistan, could spark a global environmental catastrophe. Researchers predicted that the resulting firestorms would kick up about 5.5 million tons of black carbon high into the atmosphere. This ash would absorb incoming solar heat, cooling the surface below and creating conditions close to a "nuclear winter" which would cause mass crop failure. Many people would die not only from the bombs and radiation, but from starvation.
The Bible says in Luke 21:10-11: "Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven."
Our second coming quote for today is from G. Campbell Morgan. He said, "I never begin my work in the morning without thinking that perhaps he may interrupt my work and begin his own. I am not looking for death, I am looking for him."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
HOTEP FAMILY.........WE ARE SEEING THINGS LIKE THE DISSAPERANCE OF A 777 AIRCRAFT.........ALLEGED BLACK LEADERS WHO OPENLY WORK FOR U.S. INTELLIGENCE......... POPE FRANCIS,THE QUEEN,PRINCE PHILIP,AND OTHER ELITES EXPOSED IN COURT AS PARTICIPANTS IN CHILD SACRIFICE RITUALS WHEREBY VICTIMS ARE EATEN AND THEIR BLOOD DRANK DURING THE SACRIFICE........THESE EVENTS PORTEND SOMETHING MORE IN TERMS OF ANCIENT CULTURES AND THEIR RELIANCE ON ASTROLOGICAL KNOWLEDGE........THEY SAY THIS IS KALI YUGA IN THE EAST.........THE GRAND CARDINAL CROSS.........THE TETRAD.....THE BLOOD MOON........ALKEMI.......THE PHOENIX RISING.......S.A.L.T...........ANUNNAKI......NIBIRU.........AND MORE............JOIN US TONIGHT AND TOMORROW FOR "THE SECOND COMING?,OR THE COSMIC CYCLE?"
Pope Francis in the Holy Land; Russia promises 'retaliation' against NATO; A new army in India (Second Coming Watch Sunday Roundup #19)
This is the Second Coming Watch Sunday Roundup for May 25, 2014. On the Roundup we feature the top 10 prophecy-related news stories that happened this past week which point towards the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.
1. Pope Francis spoke three times Saturday against the violence “lacerating” Syria and on Sunday received an acceptance from the Israeli and Palestinian presidents to visit him at the Vatican next month to discuss embattled peace efforts.
2. Russia’s top general said on Friday that Moscow would retaliate against increased NATO activity near its border as tensions with the western alliance over Ukraine
3. India is raising a new mountain strike corps of nearly 90,000 soldiers to strengthen its defense along its disputed border with China in the high reaches of the Himalayas.
4. An earthquake beneath the sea shook northern Greece and western Turkey on Saturday, with 266 people reportedly injured in Turkey.
5. A moderate earthquake struck southwest China on Saturday, injuring about a dozen people and damaging thousands of houses.
6. Israeli Air Force chief Major General Amir Esh-el responded to news of major budget cuts in the IDF on Friday and insisted that the air force is ready to defend Israel from any threat – especially Syria.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
This is the Second Coming Watch Sunday Roundup for April 13, 2014. On the Roundup we feature the top 10 prophecy-related news stories that happened this past week which point towards the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.
1. Ukraine's president says a full-scale operation involving the army will be launched in the east of the country after pro-Russian militants seized government buildings. The US ambassador to the UN said the attacks this weekend bore the "tell-tale signs of Moscow's involvement." Early on Sunday Ukrainian authorities said they launched an "anti-terror operation" after armed men took over the city of Sloviansk.
2. Megachurch pastor John Hagee is warning his San Antonio congregation and international following of a “world-shaking event that will happen between April 2014 and October 2015.” Hagee points to “four blood moons,” a rare astronomical event of four consecutive and complete lunar eclipses, known as a tetrad, which begins April 15.
3. A forest fire has killed at least 16 people and destroyed hundreds of homes in Chile's port city Valparaiso. Thousands of people have also been evacuated to escape the flames, which were fanned by strong winds.
4. A powerful earthquake with a magnitude of 7.5 struck off the Solomon Islands on Sunday night, just hours after a 7.6 tremor hit earlier. A tsunami warning was issued by the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center, but it later cancelled the alert.
5. Iran's semi-official Fars news agency is reporting that the country has temporarily called off a plan to dispatch warships to the Atlantic Ocean. The Sunday report quoted Iran's navy chief who did not say why Iran changed the plan but said another fleet would be sent to the Atlantic Ocean in the future.
This is the Second Coming Watch Weekend Roundup for April 5, 2014. On the Roundup we feature the top 10 prophecy-related news stories that happened this past week which point towards the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.
1. Ecuador’s Tungurahua volcano erupted on Friday, spewing a huge column of molten rock and ash which surged six miles above the volcano’s crater following two strong explosions. The Geophysical Institute of Ecuador’s National Polytechnic School is monitoring the situation, as tremors are ongoing.
2. According to Reuters, Japan said it will strike any North Korean ballistic missile that threatens to hit the country in the coming weeks after Pyongyang recently fired medium-range missiles.
3. According to Reuters, the United States has criticized proposals to build a European communication network to avoid emails and other data passing through the United States, warning that such rules could breach international trade laws. There are calls in Europe for a local communications network following revelations last year about U.S. digital eavesdropping and surveillance. Germany and France have been discussing ways to build a European network to keep data secure after the U.S. spying scandal.
4. According to Reuters, Iran and six world powers began an expert-level meeting about Tehran's nuclear program on Thursday, part of efforts to reach an agreement by late July on how to resolve a decade-old dispute that has stirred fears of a Middle East war.
5. According to the Associated Press, in Venezuela, the government is rolling out a new ID system that is either a grocery loyalty card with extra muscle or the most dramatic step yet toward rationing, depending on who is describing it. Registration began this week at more than 100 government-run supermarkets across the country.
This is the Second Coming Watch Sunday Roundup for April 6, 2014. On the Roundup we feature the top 10 prophecy-related news stories that happened this past week which point towards the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.
1. A senior U.S. official has stated that China should not doubt the U.S. commitment to defend its Asian allies and the prospect of economic retaliation should also discourage Beijing from using force to pursue territorial claims in Asia in the way Russia has in Crimea.
2. Ecuador’s Tungurahua volcano erupted on Friday, spewing a huge column of molten rock and ash which surged six miles above the volcano’s crater following two strong explosions.
3. North Korea said on Friday that the world would have to "wait and see" when asked for details of "a new form" of nuclear test it threatened to carry out after the United Nations Security Council condemned Pyongyang's recent ballistic missile launch.
4. Secretary of State John Kerry expressed frustration on Friday with the sputtering Mideast peace talks, taking an unusually pessimistic tone as he indicated the Obama administration may pull back from the aggressive dealmaking effort that has dominated much of his tenure.
5. In Venezuela, the government is rolling out a new ID system that is either a grocery loyalty card with extra muscle or the most dramatic step yet toward rationing, depending on who is describing it. Registration began this week at more than 100 government-run supermarkets across the country.
6. Scientists have warned that the world’s banana crop, worth £26 billion and a crucial part of the diet of more than 400 million people, is facing “disaster” from virulent diseases immune to pesticides or other forms of control.
This is the Second Coming Watch Sunday Roundup for March 23, 2014. On the Roundup we feature the top 10 prophecy-related news stories that happened this past week which point towards the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.
First this weekend...
1. According to the Associated Press, a rising chorus of Israeli voices is again raising the possibility of carrying out a military strike on Iran’s nuclear facilities in what appears to be an attempt to draw renewed attention to Tehran’s atomic program — and Israel’s unhappiness with international negotiations with the Iranians.
2. According to the National Journal, the United States is still trying to figure out how to block cruise missiles that theoretically could be launched from the Gulf of Mexico, even after throwing some of its most advanced technologies at the problem. Russia and Iran have been cited as possible threats that might, at some point, lurk in the waters just off U.S. shores.
3. According to the Associated Press, Israeli troops killed four Palestinians in an early morning raid that was followed by a clash with angry protesters in a West Bank town on Saturday in the deadliest incident in months. The violence came amid a recent spike in clashes in the West Bank that could complicate the already troubled peace efforts as the sides near an April deadline set under U.S.-sponsored talks.
4. According to Fox News, the election last year of self-professed moderate President Hassan Rouhani has not brought Iran’s Christians any relief, according to a new United Nations report which finds the Islamic Republic’s Bible believers more persecuted than ever.
He's back! Tim "T- Money" Miller proudly presents the ReLaunch and Second Coming of his hit sports talk radio show Around the Spectrum: Live.
On today's interactive show, the major focus is Major League Baseball and your likes and dislikes on America's past time. Plus, a look at the up coming All Star Game festivities.
T- Money also presents "Five Things" and an Overtime! segment proving how sometimes Numbers Can Lie.
This is the Second Coming Watch Sunday Roundup for March 16, 2014. On the Roundup we feature the top 10 prophecy-related news stories that happened this past week which point towards the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.
1. Russia’s military staged a provocative new act of aggression Saturday, occupying a natural gas distribution center and village on a strip of Ukrainian land near the Crimean Peninsula and prompting Kiev’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs to denounce “a military invasion by Russia.”
2. Iran’s foreign minister says his country doesn’t expect to cement a final deal in the coming round of nuclear talks with world powers. Mohammad Zarif spoke to reporters on Sunday saying, “We don’t expect to reach a deal in this round of talks... We have agreed to discuss a number of issues in this round." Zarif said Tehran and world powers will discuss “dimensions” of Iran’s nuclear activities like uranium enrichment, a heavy water reactor as well as sanctions in the Tuesday and Wednesday talks in Vienna.
3. Lebanon’s new government agreed to a compromise policy statement on Friday that fell short of explicitly enshrining the militant group Hezbollah’s role in confronting Israel but which would give all citizens the right to resist Israeli occupation or attacks. The deal was reached a few hours after Israel’s army said it fired tank rounds and artillery into southern Lebanon in retaliation for a bomb that targeted its soldiers patrolling the border.
Join Host Live Chats
- Cross Encounters (27 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (18 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- Urban Soulz (9 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (5 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Moiko Records Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Autistic People (3 chatters)
- Soulful Healing Talk Show (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (1 chatters)
- Da Madman Hour (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (0 chatters)