SORT BY Relevancy
The year was 1957. Monroe, North Carolina, was a rigidly segregated town where all levels of white society and government were dedicated to preserving the racial status quo. Blacks who dared to speak out were subject to brutal, sadistic violence.
It was common practice for convoys of Ku Klux Klan members to drive through black neighborhoods shooting in all directions. A black physician who owned a nice brick house on a main road was a frequent target of racist anger. In the summer of 1957, a Klan motorcade sent to attack the house was met by a disciplined volley of rifle fire from a group of black veterans and NRA members led by civil rights activist Robert F. Williams
Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice echoed similar sentiments in 2005 when she explained her strong support of the Second Amendment to Larry King. “The way I come out of my own personal experience, in which in Birmingham, Ala., my father and his friends defended our community in 1962 and 1963 against White Knight Riders by going to the head of the community, the head of the cul-de-sac, and sitting there, armed. And so I’m very concerned about any abridgement of the Second Amendment.”
It's freedom Friday, and it's time to make freedom happen. Join Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, for some fiery conversation. Talk show host, Kate Krueger, joins us in studio for a great show. They hit on the following:
1. President Obama issued an executive order revolving around amnesty. What should be done?
2. How do we create a culture that ultimately understands freedom and the importance of the rule of law?
3. What must be done to preserve our Second Amendment?
4. Freedom requires vigilance. What is your role?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Find out more about how to get involved by going to Freedom Fires or Shane Krauser Enterprises.
The 28th Amendment, as drafted, will implement a series of common sense gun laws and implement new revenue streams for Americans. The 12 provisions below will work to make America a more safe place by eliminating the obviously failed experiment that is the second amendment.
Maxwell W. Roberts brings his decades of firearms experience, and Second Amendment focus, to Conservative Nation Media every Thursday night at 8pm Eastern, 7 Central. Max will discuss guns, ammunition, our rights as Americans to keep and bear arms, and the legal issues surrounding concealed carry, hunting, sport shooting and firearms safety. Max will also highlight the "Firearm of the week" and recent decisions impacting the Second Amendment. If you take the Bill of Rights seriously, or you're a firearms afficionado, don't miss the Second Amendment Forvm!
Asafo Gun Club founder Montu has been an avid shooter and outdoorsmen for over two
Decades.. He brings to the table in depth knowledge of readiness, survival and defense.
Montu holds survival and defense courses and classes around the country and is a
repository of information on such as issues as personal safety, preparedness, crime and
major national emergencies… He is also the owner of the tactical and outdoor gear store
Under the cover of multiple scandals, the liberal battle against the second amendment continues with minimal media attention. Rocker Ted Nugent has always been an outspoken advocate for the cause, and joins me this week for a message only the "Motor City Madman" can deliver. Of course we'll have all the latest political news as well. Tune in Saturday at Noon ET, or listen to the archive at your convenience.
The Don Smith Show "where it’s ok to be a conservative," brings you the most in-depth coverage of all the latest political news. While the liberal media currently dominates the airwaves, now there is an alternative. Listen to The Don Smith Show every Saturday at Noon ET to hear great interviews with people like Ted Nugent, Col. Allen West, Charlie Daniels, Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker, Pat Boone, Chuck Woolery, Ben Shapiro, Jon Voight, Deneen Borelli, NRA President Jim Porter, Victoria Jackson, and many more leading conservatives.
Don Smith is a business executive, and fiscal conservative. As seen on Fox News, CBS, PBS, Next Generation TV, and heard on various syndicated radio broadcasts around the country, "The Don Smith Show" takes the complex issues facing this nation and breaks them down in an easy to understand format. Tune in every Saturday at Noon ET for all the latest political news.
Maxwell Winchester Roberts, our world-class expert on firearms and the Second Amendment, debuts tonight on ConservativeNationMedia.com. Max will be discussing all things gun-related, as well as the legal issues surrounding firearms and the Second Amendment. Max will be interviewing impressive, expert guests over the course of his program, so mark you calendars to join him, and call in with your questions and comments, every Thursday at 8pm Eastern, 7pm Central time, from now on.
Whether you're a "gun-person," a Constitutional scholar, or are just interested in firearms, don't miss The Second Amendment Forvm with Max Roberts, live from the Sacred Soil of the Old Dominion!
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
For most people this Amendment is pretty straightforward but for some reason there does seem to be some folks that just don't get it. To make it worse, some of those folks want to try to confuse everyone else about it. Sadly some of the "smartest people in the room" tend to fall for it.
Let's break it down. Let's cover the facts, dispel the misconceptions, and end the confusion shall we.
Join host Sue Ann Penna and NJ Second Amendment Society President Frank Fiamingo as they discuss the ongoing assault on our Second Amendment right and what you can do about it.
The Mission of the NJ Second Amendment Society is to promote the free exercise of the Second Amendment with the community and Legislature of NJ, to educate the community regarding enjoyable, safe and responsible use of firearms, and to engender a spirit of camaraderie and fellowship among the members and their families.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (96 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (62 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (52 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (34 chatters)
- HOV Radio (32 chatters)
- NTEB (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- Ms Blue (14 chatters)
- Black Author Network (11 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (10 chatters)
- Latino Rebels Radio (9 chatters)
- NDB Media (8 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (8 chatters)
- David Coney (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (6 chatters)
- Intuitive Heart Radio (6 chatters)
- Universal Radio (6 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (5 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisMedia (3 chatters)
- The NY Hip Hop Report (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (3 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- amyalkon (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (1 chatters)
- Man Law LIVE (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)