SORT BY Relevancy
THE NATIONAL SCHOOL BOARDS ASSOCIATION
School Board Leadership
Presented by KNOWLEDGE WORKS
THE NATIONAL SCHOOL BOARDS ASSOCIATION : SCHOOL BOARD ADVOCACY with
David A. Pickler, President of the National School Boards Association and member of Tennessee’s Shelby County Board of Education.
The September 2012 broadcast of The Perkins Platform will focus on the challenges that school board members across the nation face to insure high quality education experiences to all children. Recent challenges to the need for school boards have placed many board members on the defense and left many fighting to stay relevant. Our special guest will be Dr. Anne Bryant - Executive Director of the National School Boards Association. Dr. Bryant will discuss some of the important issues being faced by her membership and share her insights on why school boards are important to public education.
TheRealSide.com's Joe Messina was on dicussing the attack of local government on children's entrepreneurial endeavors. It seems like whether it's a lemonade stand or a book kiosk, government wants kids to tow the line and do what they're told. And more crazy stories of school districts on gone wild or why Johnny can't seem to learn anything anymore.
KRIS AMUNDESN , NASBE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR ,IS OUR GUEST
THE NATIONAL SCHOOL PUBLIC RELATIONS ASSOCIATION..
NSPRA "ALL IN FOR PUBLIC EDUCATION", a new web feature
Executive Director Rich Bagin and Consultant Jim Dunn on this www experience
Presented by Schoolreach
The institution of boards of education has always been criticized but in recent years the attacks have seemed to push legislation that undermines the authority of school boards. What are the benefits of school boards and where are they less successful? Gene Maeroff who is not only a senior fellow at Teachers College, Columbia University and a former national education correspondent for the New York Times but he is also a president on the Edison Township BOE has authored a book on the subject. The book School Boards in America – A Flawed Exercise in Democracy explores the good, the bad and the ugly of local school governance. Please join host Ray Pinney as he discusses the role of the board member with Mr. Maeroff.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Wacko Network (13 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (7 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (6 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (5 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (4 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (3 chatters)
- Weekend Watchdogs (3 chatters)
- WJBR (2 chatters)
- Followers of the Way (2 chatters)
- Apostle Lonnie Stocks (2 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (2 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- REVELATION aka (2 chatters)
- Sheree Speaks (1 chatters)
- Social Change Action Network (1 chatters)
- I Am Rebecca (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Denise Turney (1 chatters)
- Cinema Royale (0 chatters)
- The Don Smith Show (0 chatters)
- SportzAddix Sports Network (0 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (0 chatters)