SORT BY Relevancy
THIS WEEK ON BACKROOM POLITICS....THE WAR ON THE "W" WORD....WITH THE WHITE HOUSE CLAIMING A WAR AGAINST ISIS AND THE STATE DEPARTMENT CALLING IT "A COUNTER-TERRORISM OPERATION"...WHAT DOES AMERICA BELIEVE? THE NFL HAS HAD A BAD WEEK...CAN THE GAME AND THE LEAGUE AFFORD TO TAKE THIS KIND OF BAD PRESS?....SCOTLAND THE BRAVE...AND THE INDEPENDANT....SCOTLAND GOES TO THE POLLS TO VOTE FOR INDEPENDANCE THIS WEEK, WHAT ARE THE RAMIFICATIONS OF AN "AYE" VOTE...AND THE CLINTONS IN IOWA...IS THIS THE SIGN THAT PRO-HILLARY SUPPORTERS NEEDED AND WANTED....THAT AND "TELL ME A STORY"....THIS WEEK ON BACKROOM POLITICS!
BACKROOM POLITICS is a weekly political roundtable of former politicos and Washington insiders who believe that political statesmanship and civility trumps the strict party line.
Guests on the show include some of the country's top political leaders and thinkers.
For the REAL INSIDE THE BELTWAY take on politics as they affect you....listen every week to BACKROOM POLITICS!
Welcome to the SC&H Group podcast series. Today, we are speaking with Angelo Poletis, Principal with SC&H Group and Chris Davidson, Senior Manager with SC&H Group, about key tax planning strategies for government contractors
Monday is your day. This is the day dedicated to you. You set the agenda; we talk about anything you want to talk about.
Get updates on weekend political happenings and what to expect for the week ahead in the world of politics. We also take a look other issues, wacky news, and whatever you wish to discuss.
2014 Elections, Obama, President Hillary (Queeny), SC Primary Elections, US Senate, Congress, Terrorists, nothing protected, ignored or taboo on Manic Monday.
Bring it on!
Join my Monday co-host Susan Minck and me as we try to serious and respectful on Monday. It's hard to do, but we try (half-way).
Poor people, we can vote our way to prosperity. The wealthiest of Americans and foreigners use US politicians to gain access to riches. The wealthiest of people pool their interest and gain access to politicians in a group called (ALEC) American Legislative Exchange Council. Poor people do not have equal access and so goes poverty. People in poverty do not and never have had equal access socially, judicially nor economically. Unless members of the working class stand up to the top 1% of wealthiest of Americans things get worse, not better. Look around you and never expect more, because there is no way to make something out of the nothing you see. You have to be willing to change. If you want something you have to create something. There isn't much poor people can actually create with limited funds. But poor people, we can create a conglomerate, that stands for political change, and expects to gain access to necessary elements to change poverty into a life of prosperity according to your desires. Voting is the way to prosperperity for the rich and the poor. Put voting first America. Register to Vote and use the vote to hire people who will perform the necessary actions allowing you opportunity to prosper from your efforts. And it is time we begin the serious talk about time limits and loss of jobs for US Senate and Congress.
in Self Help
On tonight’s show, we will talk about taking control of the white house! We will first compare George bush’s presidency with that of Barack Obama. WE will discuss their accomplishments and shortcomings. From there, we will learn how to take control of all levels of government, including the white house!!
We are bringing HBCU Tuesdays and HBCU Football to the forefron on this day. We will have some coaches and players that are current and former to talk about the HBCU Football Season. Make sure to join us and we talk about the scores and the upcoming schedule. We will also dive into some of the financial issues some of the schools are facing. And, is any level of CFB handing out full scholarships?
in Pop Culture
For more interviews like this one: http://www.MrMedia.com
Order "Leaving Ashwood" by Cynthia Kraack, from Amazon.com: http://amzn.to/1tSZmBu
What is Mr. Media® Interviews? The calm of Charlie Rose, the curiosity of Terry Gross and the unpredictability of Howard Stern! Since February 2007, more than 1,000 exclusive Hollywood, celebrity, pop culture video and audio podcast interviews by Mr. Media®, a.k.a., Bob Andelman, with newsmakers in TV, radio, movies, music, magazines, newspapers, books, websites, social media, politics, sports, graphic novels, and comics! Now in its 8th year! Subscribe FREE on iTunes or mobile devices via the Stitcher app and never miss a show!
Watch or listen to more interviews like this one at http://www.mrmedia.com .
Or listen on Stitcher via your iPhone, Blackberry or Palm Pre: http://www.stitcher.com/mrmedia
Robert Massey, Head football coach at Shaw University will discuss the season so far and preview their upcoming game.
Nick Anastos of ESPN New Hampshire joins us to recap the Patriots win over The Vikings and will preview their game vs The Raiders.
Plus "DIS N DAT WITH TEE-MAC" Tuesday evening rant!
Plus breaking news, scores an updates!
Join L.A. and Tony "TEE-MAC" McClean for all the great discussions.
Listen beginning at 6pm EST at www.blogtalkradio.com/la-batchelor or listen on your phone at 646-929-0130
If you miss the show you can listen to the Podcast at www.thebatchelorpad.vpweb.com ortherealvigalantee.com
AND DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT:
1. Wildcat Wednesday with Vinny Hardy and Terry Brown airing every Wednesday from 6pm to 8pm EST.
2. The Batchelor Pad Thursday edition beginning at 6pm EST and hosted by LA Batchelor and Tony McClean
All shows can be heard at:
Follow us at pa4truth@Twitter and padnation@facebook
Sign oThe Times w Queen Tahiyrah & Dr. James Jones Hip Hop n Politix Tuesday
Dr. James Jones of Manhood, Race & Culture is my co-host for Hip Hop n Politix Tuesday. We discuss alkl things around HIP HOP, Politics and the current conditions in and of the Black African community, while also working as problem spolvers on a local, national and international level.
HIP HOP was created to be a tool of communiction, community and unity........ What happened?
How can we bring HIP HOP back to it's original meaning and intent Higher Infinite Power Healing Our People.......?
Please join us on Tuesdays 3:00pm Westcoast 6:00pm EST 424-222-5250 is the number to call in.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (91 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (67 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (59 chatters)
- The Portal (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- susun weed (16 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (16 chatters)
- SHRAonair (14 chatters)
- HOV Radio (11 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (6 chatters)
- Omega Man (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (6 chatters)
- Fins Radio (6 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- 64403 (4 chatters)
- Rick Moran (4 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (4 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (4 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (4 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- Patriot Voices of Social Media (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- 4th Inches Show (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- YPI Consultants LLC (1 chatters)
- Turn 5 LIVE (1 chatters)