SORT BY Relevancy
Chaos and snowflake sit down and talk about some of the issues going on in the world, tonight they gp over the jury selected in the Missouri shooting. Is it really a jury of the towns peer? You have to listen to find out. Some of the other topics tonight... well you will just have to take a listen and find out!!!!
THIS WEEK ON BACKROOM POLITICS, THE MURDER OF JAMES FOLEY....SHOULD THIS BE AN AWAKENING OF NEW U.S. FOREIGN POLICY? CAN AMERICA STOP THE ISLAMIC EXTREEMISM MOVEMENT? IS IT IN THE NATIONAL INTEREST TO DO SO? THE PRESIDENT, A GOLF COURSE AND A SMILE....CRITICS CALL THE PRESIDENT DETACHED FROM HIS OFFICE AND POLITICAL REALITY...IS THIS A FAIR SHOT OR POLITICS AS USUAL? AND SPEAKING OF RESPONSIBILITY, DID NEW MEXICO GOP SENATE CANDIDATE ALLEN WEH GO TO FAR IN HIS CAMPAING AD FEATURING THE JAMES FOLEY MURDER VIDEO? THIS AND "TELL ME A STORY" ON THIS WEEK'S BACKROOM POLITICS!
BACKROOM POLITICS is a weekly political roundtable of former politicos and Washington insiders who believe that political statesmanship and civility trumps the strict party line.
Guests on the show include some of the country's top political leaders and thinkers.
For the REAL INSIDE THE BELTWAY take on politics as they affect you....listen every week to BACKROOM POLITICS!
Hands Up Don't Shoot is Ferguson's call to Justice. Justice for Mike Brown. Justice in the courts now and hereafter. Judicial, economic, and social justice is being attacked daily in communities like Ferguson all acorss America. It is the community of Ferguson that have stood up, with hands up and made their mark as the thumbprint of what an America of equality should look like. Ferguson asks for Justice in the courts, Justice in employment opportunities, pay, benefits, and social justice with adequate representation in community services like policing, boards, legislators. Social equality must be reflected in schools, housing, medical institutions, roads and grant and loan opportunities from community banking to grow community businesses.
Ferguson residents who critized the non arrest of the shooter has been treated as terrorists. Ferguson residents who supports the shooter has been treated as all American citizens should be treated. Police departments from several areas participated in a practice exercise on use of warfare equipment against those who object to a live being taken with no arrest. The draw down on American citizens was absolutely unnecessary. It was extreme, war like, and I have not doubt that community will need therapy for years to come. Those actions have been internalized and will show up in the daily lives of the community of Ferguson if not across America. America must take this hands up symbol as a surrender to completely repair what ails this country. The remnants of slavery that has embedded itself socially, economically and in the judicial system
Not your Mother's radio show. Join us every Tuesday at 7:15pm to discuss current sports and political news.We’re discussing Pete Rose, the DNC divide between Nancy Pelosi and Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the Oscar Pistorius trial. Dr. Andre Smith and Jonathan LaGrone appear to continue our discussion about Michael Brown and Ferguson, MO.
Provocateur Virus Radio
OK my fellow Provocateurs, back in the saddle.
Lets start with party politics tonight. No, we are not going to talk about how people that are rightwing or leftwing are right (or correct). We are going to talk about how people who are exclusively left or right wing are wingnuts. Really bad pun intended. Whatever happened to looking at a issue and thinking for yourself? Now a days, it seems one either has to be on the right or the left and tow the party line, or you and your opinions are made irrelevant by the finger pointing and name calling of what whatever party you oppose at the time.
From there we will move on to the Idiots in Israel, who seem to not get the idea that ceasefires don’t win wars.
Then we will talk about how one idiot decided to give fire to a kitten. Is teaching today’s 9 year old kids how to shoot full-auto guns really all that smart? I will gice you this weeks “Darwin Award Idiot of The Week Award” to the pinhead who thought this was smart.
While we are on the subject of Darwin, more stories of idiots and how maybe the world is better off without them.
All this and maybe a wee more
Come on in, get infected by the Provocateur Virus. Rude, crude and socially unacceptable social and political commentary is just through the door.
Just knock and it will be open to you
Union Issues, Independent politics, health and environmental issues, So.American immigration, geoengineering insane weather.
Robert Cardoza Live is the Intersection of Business and Politics. We discuss Politics-Money & You each weekday from 4pm to 5pm Pacific Time. Our subjects daily include: Law, Financial Planning, Politics, Business, IRS Mistakes, New Technology, Wine and Current Events. We take listener calls and answer their emails as well as run an active chat room during our broadcast.Join us and enjoy our interviews with Business Experts in addition to our Expert Contributors.This show is not for the light of heart, we tell it like it is and sometimes that is a bitter pill to swallow. The truth sometimes hurts. I don't care if you are a Conservative, a Liberal, a Tea Party Person or a Purple People Eater. If you do something good you get credit and if you do something stupid you get blasted.
Taking the hard hitting and close to home stories no one else in Louisville dares report. LouisvillePolitics.com's own Ed Springston has triggered the landslide that has resulted in the ouster of multiple local politicians. Louisville and Kentucky Attorneys, Politicians and mainstream media have Ed their RSS feed. So should you.
Subscribe Now: http://www.louisvillepolitics.com/feed/
Thanks to Ed and company Louisville Politics brings you the hard hitting news the way it was meant to be.
“I am not an armchair gardener. For the last forty years of my life I have broken my back, my fingernails and sometimes my heart in the practical pursuit of my favourite occupation”. - Vita Sackville West
Ann Chapman is a celebrated rosarian from New Zealand who is the author of several books on roses including "Women In My Rose Garden". About 20 years ago, she and her husband purchased Trinity Farm that they transformed into the largest organic, no spray rose gardens in New Zealand with over 1500 roses under cultivation.
Many of our best-loved heritage roses are named after women and in Ann Chapman book "The Women In My Rose Garden" she explores the lives and stories behind the evocative names. We may be familiar with Mary Queen of Scots, Amy Robsart and Jeanne d'Arc, but who were Adelaide d'Orléans, Nancy Steen and Nur Mahal? Among the 35 women described here are serene queens, duchesses and aristocrats, courageous heroines and pioneers, as well as the passionate gardeners who contributed much to the cultivation and preservation of the roses named for each one.
Purchase Women in my Rose Garden
Ann Chapman's Website
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- John Baptist (99 chatters)
- RCRadio (33 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (29 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (29 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (28 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (25 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- David and Wes (18 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (18 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (9 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (8 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (7 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (6 chatters)
- 12kyle (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (4 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (4 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (4 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (4 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Progressive Talking People (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- After*Dark*Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (1 chatters)
- The Flash of Life (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- The Power Hour1 (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)