SORT BY Relevancy
We make decisions every day and every decision has a result. What decisions, more specifically what sacrifices have you made in the best interest of your family, dating or marriage relationship? Do you reflect on those decisions as having been worth it? Would you do it again? What do you expect in return? Relationships coach and educator Kirk Johnson talks with men and women at different stages of their relationships as they express their thoughts, advice and feelings.
One of what is likely to be several elements that effect what we sacrifice, how we feel about it and how our love ones respond is in our communication. Visit this article to learn a few tips to improve communication in marriage relationships. www.familylife.com/articles/topics/marriage/staying-married/communication/5-communication-tools-that-saved-my-marriage#.VNV1fPnF_Ak
Coming up tonight on The Boiler Room: Lent is upon us. Some use the season to become more spiritual and draw closer to God. Others give up things like meat, yet start splurging on other things they enjoy like Sushi and think they're doing their Lent duty. Then, we'll talk about the 21 Coptic Christians beheaded by Isis this past week. Isis has threatened that they will target Rome, Europe, and the U.S.A. eventually. Are they already among us? Will their threats come to fruition? Listeners are encouraged to call in at 347-857-3847.
Real Soul Music Talk Radio presents another discussion on Real Blood Sacrifices that happen in today society. Host DJ JanoG and the crew will elaborate on the topic. We discuss a little about Trayvon Martin Murder, Ferguson, and more in this segment. Please join the movement and we do not judge anyone.
THEME: LES SACRIFICES HUMAINS PEUVENT ILS DEVELOPPER L'AFRIQUE?
Presentee par: AZO K.
THE EL'S HOLY TABLET SHOW EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT AT 9 PM EST ON WGAG RADIO!!
THE EL'S HOLY CHAPTER NINE QAYIN WA HEBEL, CAIN AND ABLE TABLET SIXTEEN : THE SACRIFICES
CALL IN LIVE 347.884.9239 OR LOG ON TO http://WWW.BLOGTALKRADIO.COM/WGAG-RADIO TO THE EL'S HOLY TABLET SHOW!!
TO ORDER YOUR COPY OF THE EL'S HOLY TABLET CALL ALL EYES ON EGIPT IN MONTICELLO, GEORGIA USA AT 1.706.468.2319
in The Bible
Beautiful in His Time is a platform for women to understand and operate in their purpose as defined through the Holy Bible.
Wednesdays at 8 pm est/7 pm cst. Call in at 914.205.5414 or listen live via blogtalkradio.com/2nkt.
Derrick Worsley grew up with a father in the Army, which acclimated him somewhat to the military lifestyle as a child. However, it was never consciously engrained that he would follow in his father’s footsteps, nor did he have an understanding of the sacrifices involved in participating in the military. When his attempts at college proved unfruitful, he found that he felt a calling to join in his father’s legacy and so enlisted in the army.
While in the army, Worsley served tours in Iraq, Afghanistan, and other foreign countries. It was there that he had to adapt to a variety of cultures. Worsley describes his Army experience as making him “whole” in a way that made him more mature, grounded, and responsible. It was in fact his leaders within the Army that inspired him to continue his education to what eventually constituted a Masters degree. That education was applied to entrepreneurship, which took the form of an online company, DCdiscountOutlet.com, LLC.
As an actor he is a host of DIY Network’s “I Want That” and a recurring role on ABC’s “Nashville.” Tyler Perry’s studio brought him in for “The Have and Havenots” and he’s also done a variety of commercial work with many other projects in the pipeline. Currently, he’s working behind the scenes on Plus Size Diva’s the Musical and Movie and will also portray the character of an arrogant businessman George Lamiry.
1Sa 15:22-24, “And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. 23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king. 24 And Saul said unto Samuel, I have sinned: for I have transgressed the commandment of the LORD, and thy words: because I feared the people, and obeyed their voice.”
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (42 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (18 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (15 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (15 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Ms Blue (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (8 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (8 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (6 chatters)
- OPWR (6 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (5 chatters)
- LCS (5 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (5 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- ShadySykes (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Joe Diesel (1 chatters)
- Radio PI (1 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- and now for something completely (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- CenterStage (0 chatters)