SORT BY Relevancy
What is sacrifice? What is community service. In the Pagan community we talk about serving the Gods, serving the community, and sacrificing of ourselves for the good of others. Not all do these things, but many do. In this edition of PMP KaliSara and RevKess talk about those topics and more. You will hear them talk about the sacrifices that they and others have made for the betterment of the community, their families, and themselves as well as the kinds of community services that they or others can provide to help others. From volunteer work to donations, from teaching to serving as priests and priestesses, community service and sacrifice can be a big part of what a Pagan does.
Lady Rhiannon Dragcruin of the Covenant of Kernunnos Tradition joined KaliSara and RevKess for the conversation. This is a conversation that RevKess and Rhiannon have been having off and on for three years.
Join StarzMayaMoon, StarzNicole & Starzcast on Jan 11, 2016 from 8:00 - 9:00 pm est while they discuss Love; the journey of risk and sacrifice.
For most of us love and relationships have asked or required some form of risk and sacrifice. It can be seen as the giving of one's self, or even the gift of self. But is there a point where we can take too many risks? Or make too much sacrifices? And where does equality come in as love in any form should never be one sided. At times we may even unintentionally use or "sacrifice" as a way of manipulating or attempting to control a relationship, person or outcome. Join us as we discuss the journey of love and when to recognize that sacrifices are essential, but there must also be boundaries.
Join the conversation by Dialing (347) 838-9736 + Press 1 to be connected live on the air.
On Your Computer Join us in the Live Chat room: http://tobtr.com/8206951
No Computer, but want to hear the show? Dial (347) 838-9736 and mute your phone.
Keep Reaching For The StarZ For guidance http://www.starzpsychics.com/
Like our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/starzpsychicsnetworks
Stalk Us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/StarzPsychics
On this Veteran's Day, it's the perfect time to discuss sacrifice and how it impacts our lives!
JOIN US ON:
Tuesday nights @ 11 pm: NICK speaks, listens, and instructs you how to fly! Rise above your gravity!
"LIKE" US ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/ANTagoNICKs
"FOLLOW" US ON TWITTER: https://www.twitter.com/ANTagoNICKs
"SUBSCRIBE" TO US ON YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/user/ANTagoNICKs
“FOLLOW” US ON INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/ANTagoNICKs
in The Bible
As we continue to search for the truth of God's word the reason for the levitical sacrifice ordinances and the crucifixion of Christ become clearer. As some who reject the Messiah use the term "human sacrifice" we will take a look and see what we can understand together.
Join Dr. Teresa Graham and The Girls Around The Table @ 7:00PM (CST) & 8:00PM (EST). They will be discussing what it means to obey God. "Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice" ( 1 Samuel 15:22). Please tell a friend to tune in by dailing (516) 531-9244 or clicking: www.blogtalkradio.com/drteresagraham Please check out our website:www.refreshingwatersmin.org or you can e-mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
in Self Help
I do everything for my kids but they treat me like garbage.
This is Dr. Kenner's "Today's Podcast" at http://bit.ly/auKJV8 and is also listed as podcast number 1. After today it will remain available but move down in the list. All past podcasts are also listed.
Saturday Morning Praise w/Min Daffany Smith is a great way to start off your Saturday! Get motivated and uplifted Saturday mornings from 8:30am - 9:00am PST.
Hi this is your Host Minister Daffany, inviting you to check me out on Saturday Mornings. I have information, announcements, recap from Friday's show and words of encouragement to help you with the purpose God placed in you.
Call 347-989-0144 every Saturday at 8:30 a.m. PST and join the conversation. Email me @ email@example.com any issues, comments, questions you believe will help this ministry grow. I also invite you to check me out on facebook Don't forget you can email me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your comments.
"You Are Purposed 4 Godliness"
The Sacrifice of Your Prayer — Psalm 141:2
Throughout the Old Testament, we learn that the smoke coming from sacrifices was a “sweet savor unto the Lord.” These aromas came from a great altar of brass in the outer court of the Old Testament tabernacle.
On that altar burned a fire kindled from heaven which was a picture of the holy wrath of God against sin. The animals burned upon that altar was a prophetic picture of Jesus’ sacrificial death for our sins.
The deepest longings of our hearts are met in the Holy of holies with our Lord. But to enjoy this sweet communion we must first come to the brazen altar of sacrifice, then to the golden altar of prayer — prayer based on the sacrificial blood of Jesus Christ.
Join us on the broadcast for Sunday's Message: "Obedience - Better Than Sacrifice."
We are to offer praise continually. Praise to God doesn’t start at a worship service in a church building; instead it continues there.
Each day we should live in a continual attitude of praise.
The reason some of us do such a poor job of praising God corporately is that we have not been praising Him privately.
No one should beg us to praise the King of kings. Psalm 119:108 says, “Accept, I beseech Thee, the free will offerings of
my mouth.” Oh, that God would help us offer to Him the sacrifice of praise.
Grab a cup of coffee, your journal and Bible, and join me this weekend-11/13 & 11/14 @ 8:30 a.mPDT and 11/155 @ 8:00 PDT for a time of prayer, renewal and thanksgiving and refreshment on Purposed 4 Godliness and Purposeful Worship on blogtalk radio. Join us this weekend as a unified body in Prayer, from 8:30 am - 9:00 am. for Effectual Fervent Prayer Call.
Call 347-989-0144 or email email@example.com to be added to our prayer list
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (67 chatters)
- Straitway (24 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (23 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (19 chatters)
- Hand Of Help Live Broadcast (13 chatters)
- The Appearance (10 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (10 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (5 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (5 chatters)
- The War Room (5 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (4 chatters)
- in5d (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- magnetscrystalsandpyramids (3 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- 67761 (1 chatters)
- allah team (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (1 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Through Our Eyes (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)