SORT BY Relevancy
We will be interviewing Gallo about his music, his future, and his current projects.
Gallo is a producer and an artist! His main goal is to get positive and raw talent back to the top for hip hop! In this new video,
Along with Rapper Gil Thompson, they took the classic approach. No hook, Gimme a beat by a legend ( Dj Premier) and have fun while spitting real bars! For more music check out www.gallosworld.com/epk.
Follow us on all social media
in Real Estate
Evan sits down with Paul Bombara. Paul will discuss his focus and secrets as a part time agent. The call will show how he has built a full time real estate career while having a full time job.
Pete Carroll will never dodge his play call, in the Super Bowl. However, there are more important things on Carroll's mind, as the 2015 season starts. The biggest concern is how will the Seahawks win the NFC West, for a third consecutive year. The St. Louis Rams have used additional picks, from the trade with Washington to stockpile young talented players. Often injured Sam Bradford is no longer the quarterback. The Rams traded for Nick Foles, who is coming off a broken collarbone. However, the addition of Todd Gurley could solidify the running game.
Carson Palmer is returning from a knee injury, in Arizona. He hopes that he can continue were he left off last season. The Cardinals defense willed them to a playoff berth, after a carousel of quarterbacks stood behind center. Still a major concern is running back. Andre Ellington is the starter, but can he handle the workload?
The fiasco with Jim Harbaugh is over, and the San Francisco 49ers have moved on. A suprise move to many, they named defensive line coach Jim Tomsula, head coach. Nothing went right for the 49ers one year ago. Chris Boreland looked to be a budding star but opted to retire, after one season. Defensively, they are going to have to try and find an indentiy. Offensively, long time running back Frank Gore has departed. This opens the door for Carlos Hyde to be the primary back. Will Tomsula work with Colin Kaepernick, or try to make him a pocket passer. There are many questions surrounding the 49ers?
Finally, Jimmy Graham is the answer inside the red zone, according to Seattle Seahawk fans. After back to back Super Bowl appearences, the Seahawks traded for one of the best tight ends, in the NFL. The biggest loss is the person whom they traded, Max Unger. Russell Wilson is a scrambling quarterback, but you still need to protect him.
NAVAJO TALK RADIO: To open or not to open the irrigation canals? Where's EPA?
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes back musician Russell Nelson to #ConversationsLIVE to discuss his passion for music and what it's been like to share that with the world. You will also hear two selections from his album SECRETS.
Get Russell Nelson's SECRETS on Amazon here.
Candidates for Mayor, Garrad Marsh and Dave Lopez have voted to give more tax money to some of the same people who were involved in SCAP and Neighborhood Stabilization Program.
“Mayor Garrad Marsh said he was pleased with the outcome but said he understands there are those who are not. He said local government is part of downtown and is paying the assessment just like all other property owners within the district.
The impetus to create the district came out of the Downtown Modesto Partnership – a group of property and business owners, downtown supporters and the city and county – to find a way to improve the city center. Some of those involved in the effort include Gallo Center for the Arts CEO Lynn Dickerson, attorney Dave Gianelli and Ryan Swehla with the commercial real estate firm NAI Benchmark.
A nonprofit will be formed to manage the community benefit district. Assessments are expected to go out later this year, and the district is expected to provide services in 2016.”
Tuesday, September 1st, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents the return of "Real Boxing" with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!
Starting off this evening's 90 minute program, the Houston, Texas based fight coach will engage in another segment of "Fact of Fiction"!!
- Will Mayweather vs. Berto sell out the MGM Grand Garden Arena on September 12th?
- Will the winner of Canelo vs. Cotto be able to draw Floyd Mayweather Jr. out of retirement in 2016?
- Is Klitschko genuinely entertaining the idea of taking on Shannon Briggs in 2016?
- Would Leo Santa Cruz fair better against Vasyl Lomachenko or Gary Russell Jr.?
- Will Guillermo Rigondeaux get a fight with Leo Santa Cruz in 2016?
- Will Manny Pacqauiao's "salt water therapy" bring back an old trend in boxing?
- Will Manny Pacquiao's career recover from Mayweather loss?
- Will Tim Bradley ever be able to attract a suitable match-up under his current big money contract with Top Rank?
- Will Oscar De la Hoya come out of retirement in 2016 to fight Sugar Shane Mosley one final time?
- Would Juan Manuel Marquez send Sugar Shane into retirement for good?
- Did Mosley vs. Mayorga sell more than 100K PPVs this past weekend?
Coach Ronnie will also promote the big CBS Sunday fight card in Corpus Christi, Texas September 6th!!
- Dirrell vs. Rubio, 10 rounds, Super Middleweights
- McDonnell vs. Kameda, 12 rounds for the WBA "Regular" Bantamweight title
Join us for an all-new edition of "Real Boxing" with veteran trainer Ronnie Shields!!
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (23 chatters)
- SOTT Radio Network (9 chatters)
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (9 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- PsychicEnergyreaderbrenda (4 chatters)
- Denise Griffitts (2 chatters)
- Lighten Up With Jen and Cheri (2 chatters)
- Charlotte View Internet Radio (2 chatters)
- churchfolk (2 chatters)
- The Networking Diva Hour (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (1 chatters)
- Conservative Cauldron Radio (1 chatters)