SORT BY Relevancy
Where does today's paucity of quality role models in the black community originate? How can we reverse this trend that has lead to many lost lives and disgusting statistics?
Join the discussionas one of our show favorites, Marquis Coates from Tools for Success Inc., returns!
Why Are Openly Gay Positive Role Models Important for Children?
Because some children, from a very early age may be aware that they are LGBT. For a child or young person growing up heterosexual there are many positive role models available. Gay people traditionally have tended to shy away from acting as role models, for fear of judgement or discrimination, despite this there are countless LGBT people world wide who act as positive role models in a variety of jobs and situations.
For any child or young person who has LGBT family, friends or may be questioning themselves, it is vital that they see their own lives reflected positively in both the school and the wider community.
WHERE ARE ALL THE ROLE MODELS??? In a time when the current goal of our youth is to appear on a reality show, marry a celebrity and so on; it is a great loss to have such a positive influence depart our society. In the light of our dearly d...eparted Maya Angelou, we will be discussing the lack of positive role models that exist for the children in our community. Tune in this Sunday as we discuss the diminishing state of our children's future.
in Self Help
This Week on What's Right About Men? - Role models for men-are there any?
It has been hypothesized that individuals compare themselves with differing reference groups who occupy the social role to which an individual aspires. If this is true, who are today's role models? Why is it important for any of us to have a role model? And, are role models necessary?
Callers are welcome - We Want to Hear From Our Audience! Call in number: 1-347-205-9869.
And here's an idea - If you want to participate in the conversation, but cannot make it to the LIVE show, please email your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For decades our society has fostered a “low view” of marriage and easy divorce. This series will not only enlarge your vision and understanding of matrimony, but it will deepen your understanding of the incredible love of Christ. This is exactly the kind of “high view” of marriage that is needed in the church and in our culture today!
If you want a role model to help you build a successful marriage, this discussion points you in the right direction. "The Covenant Marriage" examines the concept that God is our marriage role model as it explores the covenant He made with Abram and His descendants and how it relates to marriage.
Checking in with Joetta” is an interactive show that will provide informative conversations about topics such as health, education, finances, fitness, empowerment, sports, relationships, and motivational tactics. These topics will be discussed with business & financial leaders, educators, sports legends, entrepreneurs, health & wellness advocates and historical icons.
"Checking in with Joetta" will serve as a useful, informative and thought provoking resource for ALL adults, teens & children.
(646) 787-1680 to participate in the show.
Although celebrities don't ask to be role models, they are. Most of them are poor ones, but celebs are role models nonetheless. It seems that every week Beyonce and Jay Z are in the headlines for doing or not doing something. Either way, it's usually something negative.
Are Beyonce and Jay Z bad examples or is the media trying to frame them that way? With so many haters and news manufacturers in the world it's hard to tell. However, we'll break down the ways of the celebrity couple and others on tonight's show!
Also on tonight's show we'll discuss assisted suicide. Should it be legalized: why/why not?
"No experts. Just opinions."
Show No. 328
Scheduled for 60 mins.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (69 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (63 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (44 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (28 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (15 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (15 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (10 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (7 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (7 chatters)
- Perry Steele (6 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (5 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- The Kitty Bella Show (4 chatters)
- The Urban Release (3 chatters)
- QAR Live Radio (3 chatters)
- Jason OBrien (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Interstellar Realities (2 chatters)
- Progress in the World (2 chatters)
- PSYCHICANGEL1 (1 chatters)
- Set Apart Living Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)