SORT BY Relevancy
Showtime 8AM-10AM EST
Iranians, Obam & Conrgess have come up with a compromised Iranian nuclear deal. Whoa, not so fast! Maybe,maybe not. USA spends $100s of million dollarsand sends 3000 troops to help curb the Ebola threat in in Liberia. The meer thought of US involvement must have scared the virus to death. The US gave aid to only 28 Ebola patients. THis and more "in the Pickle Barrel".
Join me live in the online chatroom or share your thoughts live on air by calling 855-236 2486.
Bill loosens up this morning at 8AM-10AM EST "In the Pickle Barrel". Bill asks, "Do you know politicians can make some pretty stupid, obnoxious and down right ignorant comments? Wait a minute, that was a stupid question."
Join Bill "In the Pickle Barrel" for a totally differenet whimsical look at those who want power and recognition totally embarrass themselves..and us,
You can join in the conversation by jumping into yhe online chat room. Better yet, call Bill and share some stories of your own at 855-236-2486. Surely you know at least one oops comment by a politician.
In what may prove to be a late Valentine's Day gift, the liberals in Washington, DC may have the game going their way. What a minute! I thought the Republicans were now in charge?
After "THE MANDATE" elections this past Novenber, I shouted it loud and clear, "Okay! GOP, you now have the numbers in both the House and Senate. You said things will be different, We are now in control. You need to put up or shut up. Show us what you've got!"
Well, it's time to play ball!
Join me 'In the Pickle Barrel" at 8AM-10AM EST this morning as we take a look at the conservative(?) "GOP held Congress plsybook.
Take part in the live conversation by calling 855-236-2486 or join in the online Chat Room chatter.
Switching political parties is nothing new. This has been going on since the invention of Politics. so, why is it everytime someone changes political party affiliation people go spastic?
Ronald Reagan, Condeleeza Rice, Hermain Cain, Michele Bachman and many more "powerful Republicans were once Democrats.
South Carolina has a runoff election in just a few days between two candidants who wish to be the next SC Superindendent of Education. One is a "so-called" Republican. The other candidate has been referred to as the "dingbat" or someone letting her husbands name or his coat-tail to get her into the office.
Today we take a look at the situation and try to make sense of it all.
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- The Portal (3 chatters)
- Sharvette Mitchell Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- MRX SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- Healing X Outreach Radio (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (2 chatters)
- ENERGY READER Brenda (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Christian Devotions Speak UP (1 chatters)
- Deliverance Ministry (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Patriot Family (1 chatters)
- Revival is Here Church (1 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (1 chatters)
- Moorish Light (0 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (0 chatters)