SORT BY Relevancy
Lawd, we all see them and choose to ignore them, run from them or understand them by giving the person the benefit of the doubt. But where do you draw the line between danger and the benefit of the doubt? Join K & K again as we journey through dating, dream catching, job hunting, ups and downs of life, lessons, risks, random shit....and laughing all the way through the absurdities, quirks, surprises and blessings of life. Welcome to Conversations with K&K. Be advised that you are enjoying eavesdropping and we welcome your calls.
(Note: 3 weeks of shows have been rescheduled due to some health issues that affected Maggie's ability to speak on the show. We appreciate your support and understanding Therefore, we are providing this show off of her newly scheduled broadcast- for this week only.) Show days are now Mondays at 6 pm.
In life, we encounter struggles and challenges. Many of these derive from mistakes we've made as well as offenses committed by others towards us. The hope is that we can become "smarter"and develop coping skills without living in a state of paranoia.
In this episode we discuss the "red flags" in life, from others and ourselves...
In life, we hope to develop more wisdom and strength as we strive to create a more peaceful, fulfilling life.
Emails and call-ins are welcomed from listeners for comments and questions.
To access all past "Rendezvous with Maggie" show, go to: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/maggiedevera
For more info on Maggie, visit her website at: www.maggiedevera.com
or ROYAL- Realizing our Youth As Leaders Inc at www.royalinc.org
PLEASE GO TO: www.royalpresents.org to find out and support the ROYAL Unita Gala/Concert Benefit on Saturday, July 27th, 2013. We need your support!
Credit: Intro/Outro Music by: En Vivo Band
Know the red flags in a relationship!
The Harriet Cammock Show is a radio talk show based on the principle of living your best life now. Featuring guests who discuss a variety of today's current events, listeners to the show will be informed on political social, religious issues as well as how to live as a christian in today's changing world. The show features empowerment sessions and listeners will be inspired and motivated to live their lives in a fast changing world.
Show times are 10:00 AM EST on BlogTalkradio.com a Monday through Friday and on KEBN Radio online @ 11:00 AM EST. Listeners on KEBN Radio can download an app from the app market for Android devices. The show will be aired in other markets soon. The Harriet Cammock Show was first aired in June 2009 on WPON 1460 Am in Detroit, Michigan. Changes in markets and listenership transitioned the show into an online platform which increased audience. Listeners can now access the show via iTunes as well as enjoying previous broadcasts via archived formats. Harriet Cammock, the host is an author, speaker and blogger. Follow her on Twitter and Facebook for ther daily updates. For more information on Harriet visit her web site @ www.harrietcammock.org.
Tonight on Global Village Dating we are talking about those red flags that tell you the person you are dating is not into you. Is a flag the pulling back or disappearing? Is it the communication by text only? Is it the lack of invites to special occasions? Is it the night only visits? Is it about the unwillingness to introduce you to friends or family? Is it limited communication only on their time and according to their availability?
Let's talk about it on 3479457556
Feel free to make comments in the chatroom and private message anyone. This is a fun night with a no holds barred conversation. Take part in the quiz who knows what you may learn.
See you at the top of the hour
"Red Flags" Part II
Are you blind to dating "red flags?" Do you tend to be a hopeful romantic that doesn't see the other shoe before it drops? Tune into the discussion as Amber and Tia discuss what the red flags are, and how you can gain an advantage before your heart gets involved.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (48 chatters)
- Ms Blue (40 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (30 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (20 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (18 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (16 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (10 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (8 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (6 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (5 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (5 chatters)
- Unseen World (4 chatters)
- Diva Spot Radio (4 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- Growl Radio (3 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Ron Reck (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- righteoushustle (2 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (2 chatters)
- Inviting Love (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- 18th Dynasty Generation (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Auntie Kim Ber Lee From Vine (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Royal Jewels (1 chatters)
- SEG13 MasterVibe Series (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- We Are The Essential Resistance (1 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (0 chatters)