SORT BY Relevancy
Join Dr Culbreth and Mrs. A'mera Frieman for a discussion on Colorism, Solidarity and Race Relations: Embracing Diversity in the Millennium
Stereotypes, Prejudice and Racism
Social & Identity Issues
The Diversity Gap
Unity and Solidarity in the Millennium
The Grand Jury has deliberated, the decision has been made, yet people still cry for justice. So we ask ourselves what is justice? Is it the political indictment of a man or the lynching of an innocent? The events that followed the announcement of the Grand Jury were filled with tear gas, gun fire, burning and looting; so someone please tell me how destroying the livelihood of your community brings justice.
We mourn the loss of a child, a parent, a community a police department and even an officer, must live with the events that fomented these events but at what point do we look at the root causes of the matter and change them? Is it the income disparity, the broken families, the lack of education or simply the color of ones skin that matters; or all of these? I for one would like to know, I would also like to know where we go next.
Join me for a no holds barred review of the events and people that make our world the place it is. Have you been holding it in? Wouldn't you like to put things in place?
Politically Incorrect with Warren Markowitz, Its My World You Just Live In It.
Support the podcast, use the next level of autonomy, cryptocurrency:
The rash of killings of young black males by police officers has catapulted us into the dire need to discuss race relations in our communities. More specifically, the killing of Michael Brown has been the catalyst for several protests across the world...yes...THE WORLD...and is forcing us to examine all of our thoughts on who we are as a community, regardless of where that community is located. Siding in the Mike Brown case has practically split along the racial lines. Whether there is an indictment in this case or not, one side is not going to be satisfied with the outcome. Can we survive as a world community after Ferguson? Join us to discuss it and DON'T BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!
Tonight, we are touching upon a very hot-button topic right now in sports. Race Relations!
At Before You Go Pro, we believe the only way for us to grow as a society, is by having conversations about things. Even the tough topics. Well, tonight we have gathered a panel of former division 1A football players to talk about their experiences in college, surrounding race, and also their opinions on how race relations currently are in football.
We are all familiar with the recent David Sterling, NBA case. But are things different in football?
Join the discussion tonight, in the BYGP Locker Room!
Did you miss my classic special on “Race Relations in America” on “The Dedan Tolbert Show”, where we discussed many of the REAL issues plaguing the black community like: gang violence, the public school system, the breakdown of the black family, parents not caring that their child can only read and speak at 5th grade level, 13 year old girls twerking, having sex and ultimately getting pregnant, 10 year old drug dealers/killers, and MANY other issues we as a community need to stop ignoring? To hear us discuss Lee Daniels hit movie “The Butler”, how far we’ve come as a people, as well as what Dr. King would think about our so called “black leaders” of today, tune into a special rebroadcast tonight at 9:00pm EST by calling 646 200 0366 or listen online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com... “Real Radio that Matters”.
Ever since Obama declared that Trayvon could have been him years ago, the nation has turned it's attention to the black community. Bill O'Reily said that the president and blacks should stop blaming oppression for the down falls of the black community. Some activists, including Tavis Smiley responded to O'Reily's comments and now we have a great debate. But what we really need are some solutions. Call in this Tuesday at 8pm to comment on the HOT TOPIC ~ "RACE RELATIONS AND THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT" Call 760.283.4647 to comment or click www.eblockradio.com to see us LIVE on uStream!! DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW THE CREW ON TWITTER @HoodHowardStern and @RealMonkMoney
Real Life w/Real Talk invites you to join us for Season 4! With hosts D. Smith, Yarima Karama, Ms. Freak and Real Talk Tiff, get ready to go deeper than we've EVER gone before! Brace yourselves for Real Conversations with Real People! RLwRT is ALWAYS Real Talk!!!
Tonight's topic is: Race Relations: Have we reached MLK's "promised land" or have we been Willie Lynch'd?
Many say that race issues in the U.S. are no longer a concern, but is that really true? Let's talk about it!!!
Peace & Blessings!
Greetings! Join me, Doctor Dayciaa Smith, for the next thought-provoking episode of Divine Experience on Sunday, January 12, 2014 @ 5:30 pm CST. I'll give personal updates, mention P.O.I.s for the week and give results from current opinion polls on race relations in America versus other countries of similar social status in society. Our featured topic will be covering "Race Relations and Religion," the first of a two-part series delving into the complex dichotomy of how racial identity affects religious affiliation and association. Tune in; do not miss this incredible broadcast!
Greetings! Join me, Doctor Dayciaa Smith, for the next fabulous episode of Divine Experience on Monday, January 20, 2014 @ 5:30 pm CST. I'll give personal updates, mention P.O.I.s for the week and connect the principles that Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. espoused in the quest for racial equality and civil rights to the core teachings of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We will also continue our discussion on race relations and religion by examining the impact of Christian volunteer service on breaking down racial barriers. Tune in; don't miss this powerful show.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (108 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (65 chatters)
- John Baptist (63 chatters)
- Channel Panel (59 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (18 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (11 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (11 chatters)
- Pundit Press (9 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (8 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (8 chatters)
- AlimBey (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (5 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- DC Poetry Project Call In Show (2 chatters)
- No Turning Back (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- Revelation Outdoors Radio (2 chatters)
- Tippy Talk (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- Natures Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Loud And Clear1 (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- ConservativeNews (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)