SORT BY Relevancy
When St. Paul spoke to Timothy (II Timothy 4:5) and told him to "Do the work of an evangelist", he commissioned him to the ministry of peace-maker between God and man. This ministry of peace-maker as it relates to evangelism is not widely understood by the American Christian community. Tonight we'll discuss how Scripture explains this relationship. Your host, Rev. Rick Anderson, on "Jewish Roots", each Thursday at 9:30 pm, EDT. To call with a question, comment, or issue: 347-324-5759 on www.blogtalkradio.com/fougcrew, or through www.scripturesdramatized.com.
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* Muslim extremists in Iraq and Syria are raping Christian women if they don’t pay a Dhimmi tax or wear a head scarf.
* Does the Quran teach that it is okay to rape non-Muslim women?
* Interview with Bill Warner on political Islam.
After a grand jury in Ferguson, Missouri voted not to indict police officer Darren Wilson in the killing of Michael Brown and the protesting that followed we decided that revisiting Dr.Na’im Akbar’s book, The Community of Self,would be in order.
"The Community of Self talks about yourself, myself and ourselves.The context is the African-American experience, not to reduce the generalizability of the concepts to one group of people, but because this is my cultural context.The African-American experience stands as one of the strongest examples of high human principles being able to endure despite environments of extreme opposition,and there is instruction in what we can offer the world about being human.Because of the seriousness of the assault on the African-American,our situation is also precarious. We need the attention of our thinkers for ourselves.
We need to restore our communities and to understand and develop our communities of self.We need assistance in correction some serious problems in our psychology,our education, our economics, our families and our religious thinking.The Community of Self is intended to provoke thought and action.It is intended to stimulate an improved understanding of who we are,what we are and our potential to be something valuable to the world as we have been before and are destined to be again." Dr.Na'Im Akbar Na'im Akbar,Ph.D.is a Clinical Psychologist at Florida State University.He is a prominent lecturer, author and recognized expert on the Psychology of Africans Americans.A graduate of the University of Michigan,Dr Akbar has served as a professor of psychology at Morehouse College and at Norfolk State University.
Community of Self is Akbar's fifth book related to the issue of a holistic human psychology and an increased understanding of the African-American experience from an Islamic and an Afrocentric perspective.
CALL ON THE HIGH POWER
THE HIGHEST POWER IS IN PRAYER!
#5 0f 10 Things a Christians should stop saying from Jefferson Bethke
#5 1 Corinthians
and Pray together
The Universal request prayer call in and ask for what you need.
Always remembering the inspiration of Clarence Aaron and his loving family
Gratitude to Elder Ernest Richards and his wife Sharon for starting the High Power in education and inspiration.
The Lord is my strength and my defense;
he has become my salvation.
in Self Help
Lecture sponsored by A Time To Learn Academy.
WHO are the descendants of Abraham today, and why does it matter? Both Bible and Qu'ran make competing claims on this, and though it is mainly a RELIGIOUS question, it impacts American foreign policy, the conduct of Israelis towards their land, fundamentalist Islamic ambitions, and is fueling the substantial Muslim outrage towards towards Israel and the West. Within the evangelical wing of American Protestants, there is a two-fold division on this question. And this is not an "in-house" argument anymore just among Evangelicals debating points of doctrine and eschatology. Rather, it affects the way the Christian faith and the gospel is interpreted TODAY by Muslims, Jews, and the rest of the world. Tonight we'll talk about this. Your host: Rev. Rick Anderson on "Jewish Roots", Internet radio pod-cast, each Thursday at 9:30 PM at www.scripturesdramatized.com and www.blogtalkradio.com/fougcrew. To call in with question or comment: 347-324-5759.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (22 chatters)
- Straitway (19 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- Living Astrology (12 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (7 chatters)
- Paranormal Static (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- The War Room (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (3 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (3 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (3 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (2 chatters)
- WXOBB (2 chatters)
- YBP (2 chatters)
- TRUradio (2 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (2 chatters)
- soul connection0 (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- emPowering NOW (1 chatters)
- Authentic You Radio (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)