SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Announcing Project Furious 2014 and Presenting Current Status With Explaination
Project Furious: http://projectfurious2014.blogspot.com
Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/projectfurious2014
Our goal at the Yehudah Project is to establish open communication and build a bridge with love to combat the negative spirits that attempt to attack our men and women through hatred and division. We want to recognize and appreciate each other through love, support and accountability while taking responsibility for our behaviors and actions.
STOP the abusive dialog between our Hebrew men and our Hebrew women, because we are experiencing the same identical hardships today and we need to heal each other with love.
It is mandated by YHWH for us to come together and pray: we are a nation of people with dual nationalities and we have to open dialog as a nation to prepare ourselves and our families for the changes that are about to happen according to the Word. Children are won through the union of the man and the woman. Let’s remember our children learn what they live!
STOP ABUSING EACH OTHER AND LET’S TALK!
After a great premiere were going to top it of with another great show. Our guest this week is Todd Van Meter very funny comedian and writer. Todd has been all over Second City Los Angles and is a writer for TMI Hollywood. Were going to be talking to Todd about TMI and the world of entertainment and get his thoughts on all these celebrities getting their phones hacked and much more. Don't miss this week show now go tell your friends that The Jaime and Loco Project is here on Blog Talk Radio but remember were "Naughty Not Nice"
Authors, now that your book is written, are you unsure how to get the word out about your books? Do you have unanswered questions about book marketing and PR in a social media driven world? If so, please join us on Wednesday, October 1, 2014 for a very special episode of the DC Poetry Project Blogtalk Radio Show. In an exclusive live interview, Cherrie Woods, PR and Marketing Expert and Author will be with us to discuss the latest book marketing and promotion techniques from her workshop, "Marketing and PR on a Dime for Writers." She will be available to answer questions from callers during the show. FREE Call-In Number (646) 716-8754 or via email prior to the show (firstname.lastname@example.org). You can also tweet us at @dcpoetryproject. Don’t miss out on this very important program!
Music by: Lino Rise
Titles: “Channel Intro Germany,” Channel Intro Hungary," and Channel Intro Sweden."
Music by Mike Stewart
Titles: "Strutting Down the Street, Wow, So Good and Playful Children."
Guest: Zach Stone, Chief Strategy Officer, Red Kite Project
Red Kite Projects help innovative companies in healthcare, transit and crisis mangeemnt fields that struggle iwth employee burnout, high absenteeism, and performance problems, so they can mpove the resiliency of their workforce, and improve their bottom line.
Zach Stone holds a degree in Counseling and Behavioral Health from Drexel University and certificates in crisis intervention, victim/offender conferencing, addiction studies, and human services. He specializes in resiliency building, conflict management, and violence prevention. Zach Stone has spent the last decade as a mediator, facilitator, and corporate trainer and coach. He has worked in a variety of environments including the prison system, government, universities, NPO's, and corporations. He has presented lectures and workshops on a variety of topics to many organizations, including the International Coaching Federation, the Association for Conflict Resolution, and University of Pennsylvania. He is on staff at Drexel University in the Behavioral Health Counseling department.
in Self Help
October is international ADHD Awareness Month! Tara McGillicuddy welcomes back Laurie Dupar ADHD Support Talk Radio. Tara and Laurie will be discussing ADHD Awareness month and the ADHD Awareness Book Project.
ADHD Support Talk Radio host Tara McGillicuddy is an internationally recognized ADD / ADHD expert. She is also a top ADHD Coach the founder of ADDClasses.com.
in Self Help
Welcome to the award winning show “the Conversation” in its 4th year airing on Blog Talk Radio. This show features the brightest and most unique guests we can find. We offer a dose of positive energy to inspire, motivate and educate you our listeners. Welcome sit back and enjoy the show!
Hosts: Klarque Garrison and Michele Gilliam-Morrissey
Silver Rae Fox: She's back! Radio show host, personality & author Silver Rae Fox drops by to talk about her newest project "What is Faith?" see you tonight
Millicent St. Claire: This amazing author, entrepreneur & founder of LIGMO (Lit it go, move on) stops by to talk about empowering people & businesses TODAY!
in Self Help
They use to say 1 in 3 will get cancer in our lifetime, today they say it’s 1 in 2. I find too many of us are complacent about those odds, believing not much can be done to change what we collectively believe is an inevitable fact of American life. Cancer, we're told, is random, it's genetic, and sooner or later, it's going to get us. But the truth is, a cancer diagnosis doesn't have to be a 50/50 proposition. In fact, what if you could “up the odds” to nearly 100% - a 100% chance you WON'T end up with cancer?
My guest tonight is Dr. Michael Gonzalez. Dr. Michael is a Professor at the Nutrition Program, School of Public Health Medical Sciences Campus, at the University of Puerto Rico. He has obtained several research awards for his work on Nutrition and Cancer. He is currently Co- Director of RECNAC II project, and Research Director of the “InBioMed Project Initiative”.. where he is the leader along with Dr. Massari in the development of non-toxic chemotherapy treatments for cancer. http://www.conem.org/people/gonzalezbio/
Connie Rogers is a Certified Health Coach, Founder & Owner of Bite Size Pieces, where she has the experience of working with people to improve their energy, work thru depression & cancer, get a grip on emotions & cravings, work thru stress and add in self care to their daily routine. She is an expert in toxins that can affect our metabolic, endocrine and skin health. You can reach her at www.bitesizepieces.net
“Members of a Better World - RA, Israel” - (Registered Amutah # 58057443-2) is a State Sanctioned, legitimately registered [with Israel’s Ministry of Amutot] Non Government, Non-Profit Organization headquartered in Arad, Israel. Its primary purpose is the improvement and uplift of any and all communities in the Southern Israeli [Negev] region as well as throughout greater Israel.
This we are mandated to do through social, educational and cultural means; to include training, employment, the distribution of food, clothing and appliances; access to tools and resources, equipment and information. We further are allowed to promote exchange of services with other commercial or non-profit organizations nationally and internationally.
We are not to be confused with or misconstrued as representatives of or parties to any entity who may operate under a similar designation, such as “A Better World”, or “Better World International”, etc.
We caution anyone seeking or being solicited for membership with us to do so only with or through our designated Executive Staff Member’s sanctioned registration process and paperwork filed with our offices in Arad, Israel.
In today’s program, we’re going to speaking to Silvie Bordeaux, an angel who is helping blind dogs stay safe by providing halos to them! Confused? Don’t worry. Silvie will explain more shortly. Then, after our halftime break, Shannon Keith, the president and founder of the Beagle Freedom Project will be stopping by to talk about her organization’s rescue missions to save dogs from a miserable life and early death in animal testing facilities.
Gotta get that title out there for our Grammy Award-winning, Maryland Man! Indeed, Gregg Karukas is returning to "Hybrid Jazz" with yet ANOTHER feather in his cap: a luscious new musical project called "Soul Secrets."
Keyboardist, Composer and Producer and MORE. For over two decades, Gregg has been captivating our psyches with his psoulfulness :-D (HAD to go there!) There is so much that can be said about our guest! He truly is the pride of Bowie, Maryland - where he starred in the Starliners Big Band in high school. An early champion of the synthesizer, Gregg owned one of the first mini-moogs. He was in the top Washington, D.C., Jazz-Rock band, East Coast Offering. This region knew him WELL! Moving to Los Angeles in 1982, his reputation followed him. Five years later, he was one of the original members of the Rippingtons. And through the years, he found work with Larry Carlton, Melissa Manchester and Sergio Mendes. His collaborations with Brazilian composer, Dori Caymmi and his work with Omar Akram set him apart from almost anyone in the genre of Contemporary Jazz. Especially satisfying is the Grammy from last year's "Echoes of Love" with Omar. Gregg produced, engineered, arranged and co-wrote immensely ear-pleasing music for the project, which garnered "Best New Age Album" honors.
Raise your hand if you know Gregg's OWN tunes when you've heard them on the radio. Many of us do and are grateful for the velvet passion that soaks through the airwaves like bliss - if that had notes :) This is a true student of music who dabbled with drums and guitar and trumpet as a child - but chose the keys to the highway ultimately. And never looked back. The artistry from "Soul Secrets" seals that deal for GOOD. Join us on 10/1 with Mr. Sublime ;)
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (134 chatters)
- John Baptist (81 chatters)
- Channel Panel (77 chatters)
- in5d (69 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (68 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (34 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (21 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- DDP Radio (18 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (18 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (16 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (15 chatters)
- AlimBey (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- Tarhaka (11 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (11 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (10 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (9 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (8 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (7 chatters)
- DentTrainerXcom (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Odwirafo (7 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- The Organic View (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (5 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (4 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (4 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- David and Wes (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (3 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (3 chatters)
- The URC Show (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- 12kyle (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (1 chatters)