SORT BY Relevancy
@ 45-0, Boxing's Undefeated Pound-for-Pound King, Floyd "Money" Mayweather" will defend his WBC Welterweight Title vs. The Challenger Marcos Maidana of Argentina TONIGHT @ The World Famous MGM Grand Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas Nevada. From keys to victory for each fighter to glove dispute, TMS is breaking down the entire bout, giving in-depth analysis with Lead-Host DeShaun Tate (@TatesTakeSports) & Professional Boxing Analyst Antione Williams of Houston Texas (@boxingexpert33)
Plain and simple, the best pound-for-pound boxer in the world and arguably the best athlete in business "Pretty Boy" Floyd 'Money' Mayweather will defend his pride and WBC Super Welterweight title vs the Mexican Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez tomorrow night where many consider the battle not only "The One" but also the Fight of the Year @ MGM Grand Hotel & Casino located in Sin City's World Famous Las Vegas,NV Can Canelo dethrone Mayweather as the 1st of 45 contestants and declare victory or will history prove itself once again favorable to the arrogant yet resilient fighter who prints money and walks what he talks? These questions answered tonight with special guests ANtione Williams & Boxing analyst Montoya Smith only on the MINOR sTATEment!!!
Sunday, April 19, at a special start time of 4:30PM ET/1:30PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a "Matthysse, Crawford, and Chavez Jr" edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
The FightSaga team will review all of the bouts on the two rival networks, which took place on Saturday, April 18, at three different locations.
- Lucas Matthysse MD12 over Ruslan Provodnikov on HBO
- Terence Crawford TKO 6 over Thomas Dulorme on HBO
- Andrew Fonfara RTD 9 over Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. on Showtime
Joseph and Lee will recap the action and discuss the future of all competing fighters.
In the final thirty minutes of the broadcast, we'll get a special ringside report from FightSaga correspondent Steve "Luke" Lulkoski, who was on press row for last night's HBO fight card from Verona, New York!!
- Lucas vs. Ruslan
- Klitschko vs. Jennings preview
Tune in to another special episode of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee", exclusively on FightSaga Radio!!
Discussion of the boxing world straight up with no twists. John Raspanti, The Mad Boxing Genius, Al Bernstein & Doug DeWitt are scheduled to appear. John and The Mad Boxing Genius are the guest analysts. John is the head cheif writer of maxboxing.com and doughouseboxing.com, Joseph The Mad Boxing Genius Torres is a freelance boxing writer. We will discuss the wild boxing weekend, the 30th Anniversary of Marvelous Marvin Hagler vs. Tommy Hearns, and this weekend's fights, headlined by the promised slugfest of Ruslan Provodnikov vs. Lucas Matthysse. Al Berstein is one of the great boxing voices of all time and he will also discuss The Fight(Hagler vs. Hearns) as he was there ringside calling the fight 30 years ago. Doug DeWitt is a former middleweight champion and one of the more entertaining and skilled boxers of the 80's and 90's. Boxing News.
Today we'll be talking about six fighters in three main events, all in one night. Chavez Jr (48-1-1-32 K.O) steps in to the ring with Fanfara (26-3-15 K.O) on Showtime 10pm ET. Before that, the hard hitting Matthysse (36-3-34 K.O) goes head to head with the will breaking Ruslan Provodnikov (24-3-17 K.O) on HBO 9:45pm ET. Then Terence "Bud" Crawford (25-0-17 K.O) takes on Thomas "Cordero" Dulorme (22-1-14 K.O). Make your prediction for the fights, how do you think things will turn out for these rising stars? Updates on #MayPac Mega Fight on May 2nd. Also, today in the Sweet Science. Matthew Saad Muhammad vs Pete Mclntye 4-17-1982
Join the movement Aftermthboxing
#ComeBack2Boxing call (213) 325-3434
The Pound4Pound Kings of Boxing Broadcast Journalism. ONTHEGRiND BOXiNG is the worlds number 1 boxing podcast, and blogtalkradio's original boxing program.
Wednesday, April 15, at 6PM ET/3PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents an exclusive "PBC business model" edition of "Boxing Legends with Don Chargin"!!
The six decade promoter and matchmaker will talk about the pros and cons of Al Haymon's "Premier Boxing Champions" and why it may or may not be the best thing for the health of boxing.
- Should Haymon and company be more focused on cultivating ticket sellers and regional attractions?
- What is the potential long term result of paying fighters well above their perceived market value?
- Should fans be 100% supportive of this endeavor?
- How does PBC's monopoly of network dates affect other promoters and their fighters?
- Is a PBC monopoly in boxing inevitable?
- What will happen to the different ranking systems and sanctioning organizations?
- Will the fans of boxing have a lesser or greater voice with the Haymon business model?
For the answers to all of these questions and more, tune in to another edition of "Boxing Legends with Don Chargin"!!
Mondays at 4 pm PST/ 7 pm EST join Steve Kim and Gabriel Montoya for The Next Round on the LeaveItIntheRingradio.com Network.
This week, Steve and Gabriel review the brutal HBO showdown between Lucas Matthysse and Ruslan Provodnikov, Terence Crawford's stoppage of Thomas Dulorme and Andrzej Fonfara handing Julio Cesar Chavez' first official loss.
Then the TNR crew will analyze the HBO heavyweight title fight showdown between Wladimir Klitschko and Bryant Jennings.
And as always, news, notes and your calls.
Tweet questions live to @SteveUCNLive and @Gabriel_Montoya. Call in with questions at 347-215-7598. Or download the LIITR Boxing app to listen on your mobile device. For post-show listening, download the Audioboom app.
Monday, April 20, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Mayweather Promotions" edition of "The Sweet Science with James Gogue"!!
The three decade fight trainer will discuss the ongoing "Fight of the Century" event promotion handled by "Mayweather Promotions"!!
- Why haven't tickets been printed and distributed for sale?
- Will the controversial business practices be detrimental to the success of the event?
- Why didn't Mayweather want to work in a collaborative effort with Top Rank or any other established promotional group?
- When considering the overall health of boxing, what would have been a preferable method of promoting this event?
"The Gogue" will also examine this Saturday night's Heavyweight match-up at MSG in NYC, which is slated to be televised on HBO World Championship Boxing!!
- Wladimir Klitschko vs. Bryant Jennings, April 25, on HBO at 10PM ET/PT
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Final Prediction
The expert boxing coach will also talk about Chavez Jr.'s brutal stoppage loss to Andrew Fonfara this past weekend and what went wrong for PBC!!
- Can Chavez Jr. come back from quitting on his stool?
- Was Bob Arum justified in his recent and potentially slanderous statements to the media?
Tune in for another edition of "The Sweet Science with James Gogue", exclusively on FightSaga Radio!!
in Self Help
FLOW! What it is and how to get it! Live life as if the world was working with you not against you. It can be just that easy! In this part 2 episode, we will discuss practical ways to increase the flow in your life!!
Lesley Picchietti has spent over 25 years doing what she loves with the constant being her addictive optimistic approach and desire to make a difference. Her career has spanned from local TV news to non-profit development, spending over a decade as a jazz vocalist and band leader, to a music educator. Lesley believes the art of coaching/teaching, for any age, is through empowerment and engagement. Using a unique blend of compassion, boldness and humor, she consistently shifts client and student energy from a place of hesitation to a more positive and constructive center. This productive shift ultimately allows individuals, groups and corporate teams to move forward with increased motivation and confidence. www.InspireBlissCoaching.com
For over twenty years, Barb Heenan has been helping people turn obstacles into stepping stones for success. A former Occupational Therapist, Sales Manager, and Sales Consultant, she has a unique ability to inspire individuals to stretch out of their comfort zones both in work and play. Barb helps busy professionals and entrepreneurs capture the power of connecting with their inner wisdom and natural talents using her positive energy and insight. She holds degrees in Psychology and Occupational Therapy from the U of I and has successfully run two small businesses (an art business, and sales consulting). Barb’s philosophy is that we each have the full capacity to create the life we really want. www.FreshCompanyCC.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Star Nations Radio Network (21 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (9 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (9 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (9 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (7 chatters)
- FMMK Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherbrendabradshaw (3 chatters)
- Wealthy Sistas (3 chatters)
- Straight Talk with Red Hawk (2 chatters)
- Success Freaks (2 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (2 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)