SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to the first episode of Take Charge of Your Productivity! You are here because you have high standards. You want more and want to understand how to get it. To help you hit the ground running, I have focused the first show not on incremental growth in productivity, which is great, but about quantum growth in productivity.
Today we are honored to have Bill Walsh join us to talk about his concept of quantum productivity.
Productivity is like a windmill; the smoother, more consistent, and faster the blades turn, the more productive you tend to be. In taking charge of your productivity, there are three segments – or in windmill terminology, “blades” – that are critical. They are Psychology, Strategy and Sustainability. Without all three of these, your “productivity windmill” is underpowered; it’s just not turning optimally.
In this episode, our focus is on Psychology and, more specifically, on the importance of purpose as a driver of productivity. Today we are privileged to share the passion that Larry Ackerman brings to the topic of identity and its role in connecting us with our purpose. He will explore with us his perspective on identity as a source of energy that drives our success and fulfillment. When we tap into our true identity, Larry believes that we are unearthing the purpose we are born with.
Many of us feel that we are healthy and energetic. It often isn't until we fall ill that we begin to address deeper issues that were lurking under the surface. Understanding the role Physiology plays in to our performance is so important, and needs to be a higher priority for everyone interested in boosting productivity levels! If we aren't feeling good everything is affected. We can’t afford to wait until the effects of our lifestyle catch up with us. We have to take charge of our physiology now so that we can maintain and sustain our levels of productivity.
Today, we will be joined by Dr. Isaac Jones to learn how our physiology directly influences our psychology, making it the simplest trigger to boost our energy management, which is the secret-sauce of productivity. Dr. Jones is the world's leading cellular de-toxicity expert with amazing programs to help people become healthful and live happier, more fulfilling lives by healing themselves from the inside out.
If I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times: The number one thing you can do to blast your productivity and sucess to the next level is to have a Championship Psychology! I have worked with hundreds of extremely sucessful business leaders and entrepreneurs and in almost every case the only thing between them, and the results they knew they were capable of was themselves. We can be our own greatest support, or our own greatest enemies. This week I am joined by Karyn Beach to talk about her work motivating women to "get it together" and live the lives that they deserve.
Karyn Beach is the founder of Get It Together Girl Media, and is a game show winner, a produced screenwriter, author, and radio host. After losing her mom at the age of 15, she learned that tomorrow isn't guaranteed and focused on living her life to the fullest. Detirmined not to wait for the perfect job or perfect man to be dropped in front of her, she took charge. Karyn is passionate about educating women the world over about the importance of now, why multitasking doesn’t work, the power of 15 minutes, saying ‘No’ gracefully, and why self-care isn’t selfish.
To flow means to move along in a steady, continuous stream. Much like water. When it comes to getting things done, there has to be a flow that you generate. Without it, there is no movement, only stagnation. If things aren’t flowing, then they’re backed up and if things are backed it means you aren’t getting things done and it’s impacting your cash flow.
Your days, weeks and your environment have to flow in order for you to be at your top level of productivity. During this broadcast I'm going to talk about your productivity flow, what it is and how important it is in the productivity game. I'm also going to share with you how you find your productivity flow. If your days and your things to do are backed up, if you're not moving things along in your day in that steady continuous stream, tune in and listen.
On today’s show we are going to delve into the often secretive world of online marketing. What is it that makes one blogger into an enormous success, while another equally talented writer never sees more than 100 views per day? Why do some startups turn into multi-million dollar companies and others fail within the first year? The difference is marketing. People frequently focus on SEO as the only thing they need to do to promote their business’ website. The reality is that SEO is just a vehicle, the real marketing happens on your end. I am excited to welcome Dr. Marc Kossmann and Chris M. Sprague to the show to talk about how to build your online presence.
What happens with a clinical psychologist who loves doing video interviews teams up with a public speaker who has a deep background in information technology? You get VideoConent.Agency! Dr. Marc Kossmann and Chris M. Sprague have developed a virtual recording studio platform that allows expert coaches and consultants to quickly and easily map out, create, and distribute video content across the web. This platform is used to produce and distribute online video talk-shows for their clients and their own Internet Talk Show called Experts Showcase where guests get a great piece of marketing material for their business – for free! When it comes to maintaining high levels of productivity and focus for these two creative guys (and their clients), automation and efficiency are the keys.
Join Marnie and special guest Cathy Sexton as they discuss:
1. What productivity is, what it’s not and why it often gets confused.
2. The three most common myths and misconceptions about productivity and
why understanding them can help you establish habits of success.
3. The types of people who are much more prone to productivity issues and
how to spot them before you hire them, or train them to be more productive if
they’re already on your team.
4. How to identify your “Natural Productivity Style” to maximize your personal
5. The 7 reasons productivity is important enough to invest into.
Today we are talking about closing the gaps. We know that awareness is the first step to making any kind of change, or closing the gap between where we are to where we want to be. When you get in your car and enter a destination in your navigation system, the first thing it needs to do is find out where you are now. The best GPS in the world can’t tell you where to go until it finds your current location. This is a step that is often overlooked in our personal and business plans: Where you want to go is meaningless unless you know where you are. I am so excited for today’s guest who has dedicated most of his life to the topic of productivity, Hyrum Smith.
Hyrum Smith is a distinguished author, speaker, and businessman. He is the Co-Founder and former CEO of Franklin Covey, Co. For three decades he has been empowering people to effectively govern their personal and professional lives. Hyrum’s books and presentations have been acclaimed by American and international audiences. He combines wit and enthusiasm with a gift for communicating compelling principles that incite lasting personal change. Hyrum is the author of several nationally-acclaimed books, including The 10 Natural Laws of Successful Time and Life Management, What Matters Most, The Advanced Day Planner User’s Guide, and The Modern Gladiator. He also co-authored Excellence Through Time Management. Hyrum’s most current work is The Power of Perception: 6 Rules of Behavior Change. Hyrum’s books can be purchase on Amazon.com.
On today's show you will learn:
1. You can live in a world of chaos and experience sustainable "inner peace".
2. Closing the gaps can profoundly affect you individually, your personal relationships, and your organization.
3. Aligning beliefs, goals and values will superpower performance.
In this episode, I chat with Dr. Tom Duncan about the importance of language. The words we choose can have a profound impact on our outcomes. Implementing positive, results driven language does not mean chanting affirmations but rather changing the way you think. Research tells us that 95% of our decisions are made unconsciously. The unconscious is also the part of our brain controlling our emotions. The conscious, logical side is how we justify those decisions. Language is one of the core elements controlling our psychology, or that unconscious decision making process. Listen in as Dr. Tom and I discuss ways that you can alter your unconsciousness through language to achieve greater health, happiness and productivity.
Overwhelmed by endless to-do lists? Drowning in floods of email? Stressed out by the pressure to do more with less, and do it faster? For more and more people in our constantly-connected, fiercely competitive world, the answers are: YES, YES, and HELP!
Certified Professional Organizer (CPO®) Tamara Myles has developed a system that makes increasing personal productivity at work—and beyond—within easy reach of everyone and adaptable to anyone’s specific circumstances and style. She'll join us to share her ideas.
Myles is a productivity consultant for individual and corporate clients, including Anytime Fitness and Best Buy. Prior to launching her own business, she was an advertising executive, managing projects for Cover Girl, Adidas, Sony Electronics, and many more prestigious brands.
Today’s show is sponsored by Audible.com and Clarity of Course Sales Training Program. Audible.com is a leading provider of spoken audio entertainment and information. Get a free book when you sign up for a 30-day free trial at audibletrial.com/businessgrowth.
The Clarity of Course sales training program provides small business owners and sales professionals a step by step process for creating a sales plan they’ll follow.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (123 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (50 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (50 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (20 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (16 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (12 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (12 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (11 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (11 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (8 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Local Live Music (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- African On The Move (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Medium David M Baker (2 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- The Prophetic Hour (1 chatters)
- Tezlyn Figaro (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- Silent Words (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Hedgemastermb (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- BeverlyD (1 chatters)
- Darryl James (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (0 chatters)