SORT BY Relevancy
Can you buy nothing new for a year? Can you make do and mend literally almost everything rather than replace it?
That is exactly what my guest, Jen Gale of My Make Do and Mend Year did!
I had the joy of interviewing Jen for another radio show and I was thrilled when she agreed to be my guest yet again. She has such a great outlook it’s contagious!
My thought process behind having Jen on is to help inspire you to do what you can NOW, train your brain, hands and heart to avoid the monster of planned obsolescence and over stimulated consumerism. If our society were forced to give up these now common practices – how well do you feel you’d fare? How well do you feel those around you, who are used to the conveniences and trappings of a disposable life fare? I think this offers us a serious opportunity to search our skill set and life choices. I feel Jen offers many ideas and hope for how resilient we can train ourselves to be!
FREE Digital Subscription to PREPARE Magazine
Remember: Keep Growing and enJOY the Journey!
See more at: http://www.yourpreparationstation.com/your-preparation-station-radio-show-current/#sthash.kisuiFPA.dpuf
This show is sponsored by Millers Grain House & PREPARE Magazine
Want your ad on our shows? GREAT! Send us an email!
Seasons of Preparation is about bringing true understanding and transformation in the seasons that women experience. Although this is easier said than done, it is an achievable journey. This episode will introduce the foundation of Seasons of Preparation and the understanding of how this applies to any season you experience.
We will discuss the different types of preparation necessary to achieve a successful outcome.
As usual, we will also discuss two delicious recipes for sharing. The "safe" recipe will be Turkey Shepherd's Pie, and the "adventure" recipe will be Cheese Tomato and Bacon Risotto Balls.
What is the deal these days with short lived relationships and marriages? Why are they seemingly ending as quickly as they are established? Maybe one of the various reasons is due to the lack of preparation and the responsibility that goes along with. If women are instructed on preparing to be chosen, what qualifies the man to be a legitimate chooser? Join us as we explore this common dilemma in today's relationships while attempting to give sound infomation on how to prepare with responsibility.
This past Thursday's show was one incredible broadcast to say the least. Minds were enlightened tremendously from the information shared concerning the responsibilities in preparation. We will again tackle the do's and don'ts when it comes to singleness. Look for this broadcast to go to the next level as we dive deeper into the issues that are involved in preparation for companionship and/or eventually marriage. This will be another show that you simply do not want to miss out on!!
in Self Help
This series is all about calling, courage, and challenges. Each week we are going to look at a particular character from the Bible, the calling that God placed on their life, the challenges that they encountered, and the courage that it took to carry out their assignment.
This week we're going to look at the young King David. We're going to discuss the power of his preparation as a young shephard boy. While we may not be able to see where our current circumstance will take us, we must make the most out of every opportunity. We must be faithful over where we are, and trust that God will has even greater plans in store for us. Don't discount small beginnings! Young David shows us this very thing. The Scripture we'll be referencing is 1 Samuel 16.
Get your pens and pads ready!
Feel free to submit questions via firstname.lastname@example.org or via our live chat session during the show.
If something hits home during the show, feel free to tweet it, Facebook it, or Instagram it using the hashtag #destinedtofly.
Use this link to open a free listener account, follow the show, receive updates, etc! https://secure.blogtalkradio.com/register.aspx?type=listener
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (48 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (34 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- RadioItahuka (20 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (15 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (8 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (5 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (4 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (3 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (3 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (2 chatters)
- Cool AA Stuff (2 chatters)
- Addam from Adam (2 chatters)
- Unseen World (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Bible Smack Radio (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- SOAP (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- Path Of Life (1 chatters)
- Chicago Bulls Fan Talk (0 chatters)