SORT BY Relevancy
Terry Holder has the voice of an Angel. Terry says her songs are inspired by real life. Terry does not believe in placing limits on herself and until 1999 she was a full time stay at home mom. Her life changed when the of her 3 daughters moved away, a transition that coincided with the passing of her mother. Depression settled in,Seeking solace she reached for her guitar and began shifting her pain into writing music.
DEANNA J Cartea will make your ears relax and slow the hectic pace of your life. To all my friends across the oceans this is for you.
Bruce Pavitt was born 1959 in Chicago IL. At the age of nine, he sold Christmas cards door-to-door in the summer heat, earning enough money to buy his first record player, and soon after, his first record (“Revolution” by the Beatles). A lifelong passion for music brought him to the Evergreen state college in Olympia, WA, in 1979, where he spent time as a DJ at KAOS-FM. Soon after, he started his own zine named SUB POP, which reviewed hard-to-find independent rock recordings. In 1983 Bruce moved to Seattle, where he started the SUB POP indie music column for the Rocket magazine, hosted a SUB POP radio show on KCMU-FM, was a DJ at the infamous Metropolis all ages club, as well as the Vogue and Re-Bar.In 1984, he co-founded Fallout Records, the first indie rock record store in Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood. In 1986 he launched the SUB POP record label with the release of a compilation album: SUB POP 100, featuring NY’s Sonic Youth and Seattle’s U-Men. In 1988, along with business partner Jonathan Poneman, Bruce opened the doors to the SUB POP offices at First and Virginia in downtown Seattle. By the early 90′s SUB POP had released recordings by Nirvana, Soundgarden, Mudhoney, Mark Lanegan, Beat Happening, TAD, The Walkabouts, Steven Jessie Bernstein and helped initiate a global interest in Seattle area music.In 2012, Bruce released Experiencing Nirvana: Grunge in Europe, 1989a photo journal documenting his travel experiences with Sub Pop bands in Europe. . IN 2014, a compilation of his early Sub Pop zines and columns entitled,Sub Pop USA: The Subterranean Pop Music Anthology, 1980-1988.
Bruce Pavitt currently lives on Orcas Island in Washington State. In addition to working as the Creative Director at 8Stem he also keeps engaged in music by speaking at conferences and festivals, consulting with artists and music labels, and as a DJ.
We had major tec issues on our last broadcast, so we are doing a continue snap of that show. A re-talk about the times of the music of the decade and what was your best time in music. Join me as we discuss the greatest muisc of your time on the Bobby Eaton show. Thank you for your patience.
The show is dedicated to magnifing some of the great music of the Soul Music Era. Artist like the great Sam Cooke, Donny Hathiway, Roberta Flack, Aretha Franklin and Earth Wind and Fire.
Danielle Nicole with Great Pop Music and Donald Trump is just an Ass as Usual.
Join Host Live Chats
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (25 chatters)
- Ms Blue (22 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (21 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (17 chatters)
- Witch School (15 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- BigSarge101 (9 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (5 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (3 chatters)
- ADeep Aries (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz0 (2 chatters)
- True Hockey Talk (2 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (2 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- Path Of Life (1 chatters)
- My Psychic Connection (1 chatters)
- The Amber Vibration (1 chatters)
- The Haitian FREE Thinkers Show (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Morton Podcast (1 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (0 chatters)
- SMOOCHES RADIO (0 chatters)