SORT BY Relevancy
We are happy to present this new one-hour radio special that features never before heard demos, rare live recordings from Pink Floyd, some familiar Floyd classics and brand new interview with drummer, Nick Mason - Pink Floyd's only band member for its entire existence. Hosted by Redbeard.<p><p>Following Floyd, we will have an interview with guitarist Mike Shipp who is releasing some amazing downloads of songs he recorded with his friend Billy Bob Thornton on drums.
The Chad Report brings you the latest in news, sports and entertainment, mixed with a wide variety of music! On this episode, Chad and Jeff report and discuss topics including some controversy surrounding President Obama's trip to China, the United States Postal Service annoucing to Congress that its computers have been hacked, NFL highlights, the LA Lakers finally win their first game of the season, Robert Plant reportedly turned down an $800,000,000 offer for a Led Zeppelin reunion, legendary artists Pink Floyd and Garth Brooks set to release new albums, the latest box office results and much, much more!
What else can be said about this book that hasn't already been discussed. I have no idea. But we are gonna give ya our point of view on this great story. Alan Moore gives us, what some call, the best Joker story ever written. Find out if we agree. Source Material brings in Jason Teasley of the From The Cheap Seats Podcast and welcomes back Ronnie Adams of the Screaming Boy Podcast! Jason had his choice of what book he would like to cover and it is definitely a doozie! Join us tonight at 10 pm to get a good summary of what this book is about and our unique take on this stand alone story. Plus Teasley has a big announcement so stay tuned faithful listeners!
"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us are. It's very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad." - Pink Floyd
Floyd Smith CEO of Petron Energy II, Inc., the stock symbol is “PEII” the company is in the oil and gas space
Dr. Sheila Murray Bethel Successful Business Executive, Best Selling Author, Hall of Fame Speaker and Globally Acknowledged Expert on Leadership and Customer Service
Matts Rehnstrom leader and entrepreneur, and a former Officer in the Swedish Army. That was the start of his interest in leadership and led to further studies on the subject of leadership. He has later worked outside the military focused on helping various businesses to become truly efficient, customer focused and profitable. He has done this for 25 years now. He is a best selling author, published several books and has coauthored the book Change Agents with Mr. Brian Tracy
Maria Struik President and Chief Executive Officer for Roosters Diner, has been recognized by Worldwide Who’s Who for showing dedication, leadership and excellence in the hospitality industry. With more than 30 years of experience in business, and two years in her current role, Mrs. Struik is a natural in this very demanding and always-changing business. She has become an expert at food, hospitality and real estate
Mike Conlon aka the Mainstreet Millionaire, is President and CEO of Affordable Communities Group, LLC. ACG specializes in buying distressed mobile home parks, rehabbing them, and then either selling them or putting permanent debt on them. ACG currently owns 32 mobile home parks in 6 states totaling almost 4,000 spaces. He has done 16 full cycle deals (buy, rehab, and sell) with sale proceeds over $80 million.He is also a best selling author with two books published, "Transform", which was co-authored with Brian Tracy, came out in September, and his own book "Unconventional Wealth" which comes out January 8th on Amazon
Since 2009 there have been talks of a possible fight with 2 of the biggest fighters this generation Floyd "Money Mayweather, and Manny "Pac Man" Pacquaio but due to difficuties putting the fight together. Now in a recent interview with Showtime Sports Floyds Mayweather says that he will fight Manny Pacquaio May 2, 2015 so will the fight happen? Tune in as well as call in let us know what ya'll think.
2014 has been a rough year for military personnel and members of the veterans community. The year began with a budget crisis, following a government shutdown and over five years without a signed and approved Federal Budget. And while some sense of fiscal responsibility seems to have finally come to the White House and Congress, things for those who still serve, and have served, continue to go from bad to worse. Forced drawdowns of active-duty military personnel continue, despite escalations of enemy action in places like Afghanistan, Iraq, and Syria. The Department of Veterans Affairs, despite the firing of its top leadership and years of saying that they are, "working the problems," in fact was proven in 2014 to be a criminally corrupt and morally bankrupt organization totally failing in their chartered mission. And as if to punctuate the continuing downward spiral for individuals who serve and have served, service/veterans benefits continue to be eroded in the Fiscal Year 2015 budget, which offers only a paltry 1% pay increase to those who go into harms way for America.
To get a better sense of just what military personnel and veterans will be facing in the coming year, join military historian, author and journalist John D. Gresham (@Greshamj01) for Military Monday at 1 p.m. Eastern. His guest co-host this week will be journalist Donna Lyons. Herself a military/veterans spouse, Ms. Lyons writes extensively about the service/veterans community, and has her own intriguing observations regarding their present day experiences and service. Callers are encouraged to call in and offer questions and opinions to Mr. Gresham and Ms. Lyons, in an hour that we are dedicating to those who serve, those who have served, and those who will serve. Please join us.
Tonight at 9PMET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a special year end episode of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
In the final episode of year, fight scribe and ring announcer Joseph Herron, along with editor and chief of FightSaga.com Lee Cleveland, will discuss the latest developments in the ongoing Mayweather/Pacquiao "Soap Opera", and the proposed negotiations between both parties.
- "Manny Pacquiao is the B-side, and I am the A-side" - Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Why Floyd truly believes that Arum has been the obstructionist throughout the negotiation process
- Will Pacquiao vs. Mayweather be finalized for April, May, or June of 2015?
The FightSaga writing team will also examine Paulie Malignaggi's latest "Anti-Manny Pacquiao" rant.
- How will this affect the credibility of the Showtime color commentator?
- Does this help or hurt Manny's career in 2015?
Joseph and Lee will also look at the premier match-ups in each division that could materialize in 2015.
- Featherweight - Lomachenko vs. Walters
- Welterweight - Maidana vs. Thurman
- Light Heavyweight - Stevenson vs. Kovalev
The Boxing 411 tandem will also review the latest rants from ESPN boxing writer Dan Rafael and the lively retort from Adonis Stevenson head trainer javan "Sugar" Hill!!
- Should boxing writers and fight ambassadors exercise more self control and tweet with more responsibility?
All of this and more will be discussed on the final 2014 episode of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Back at it again for the hoildays keeping you updated giving you my thoughts on the NFL,NBA,WWE,MLB,ETC. As usual my weekly NFL review, plus my playoff predictions. I'll be pointing out the Superbowl Contenders and Pretenders. Plus my thoughts on the current state of boxing.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (34 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (15 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Curious Times (10 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (10 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (9 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (6 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (5 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (3 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (2 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Real Relevant and Raw Radio (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- DON JR CEO (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (0 chatters)