SORT BY Relevancy
Personal development is a lifelong process. It's a way for people to assess their skills and qualities, consider their aims in life and set goals in order to realise and maximise their potential.
Personal development is a lifelong process. It’s a way for people to assess their skills and qualities, consider their aims in life and set goals in order to realise and maximise their potential.
This page helps you to identify the skills you need to set life goals which can enhance your employability prospects, raise your confidence and lead to a more fulfilling, higher quality life. Plan to make relevant, positive and effective life choices and decisions for your future to enable personal empowerment.
Although early life development and early formative experiences within the family, at school, etc. can help to shape us as adults, personal development should not stop later in life. This page contains information and advice that is designed to help you to think about your personal development and ways in which you can work towards goals and your full potential.
TaKeTiNa is pure rhythm—four decades of music, a new kind of rhythm education and therapy, plus international research. Worldwide, countless people are using the TaKeTiNa process as a musical method for personal development.
TaKeTiNa was created by Reinhard Flatischler in 1970. In 1990, the TaKeTiNa Institute for Rhythm Education and Rhythm Research was established under the direction of Reinhard and Cornelia Flatischler; they work together with a team of certified TaKeTiNa teachers from all over the world.
in Self Help
The Journey of Personal Development & Spiritual Growth with Katie Cox aka “Seeker” on June 24, 2014 at 8pm ET. Have you ever wonder how to deal with the stresses of daily life? What do you do when chaos is mixed in? Katie will help answer the above answers by revealing her secrets she learned by juggling career and being a single mother of children with special needs. And discover what Lifebook is.
Katie Cox is an authentic individual with a zest for life. She is known by many to be a “Seeker”. She has been on a journey of personal development and spiritual growth for 25 years. Her business experience includes teaching, training, administrative roles, client services, sales and marketing. She has a gift for deeply connecting with people of all ages and all walks of life. Katie also has over 20 years of parenting experience including many years as a single parent of children with special needs. Last year she became a Certified Lifebook Leader. Katie facilitates small groups, in Lifebook’s Chicago North Shore Chapter, where people are empowered to discover, document and achieve their very best life. To reach her
Lifebook’s free Intra-spect Assessment: http://mylifebook.com/url/assessment-northshore
To reach the host www.pamelacummins.com
Join author and host of Women Enjoying Success Sharon Michaels as she shares her 12 top personal development basics - basics she uses in her life everyday. Sharon believes these "basics" are important for long lasting inner peace and personal and professional success. It's all about Women Enjoying Success!
You'll want to download Sharon's Kindle ebook - From So So to So Successful from Amazon.com - http://www.amazon.com/So-So-So-Successful-Women-Empowering-ebook/dp/B00C1SC2F0/
Come join Sharon's new Membership site at http://WomenEnjoyingSuccess.com - and Sharon can be your 24/7 online success coach! A private online community for women who want to succeed in business.
Read Sharon's blog - http://WomenWhoWantToSuccessfullyWorkForThemselves.com
Note: As the author and an affiliate of Amazon.com I will receive a commission when you purchase my books.
Remedies and progression first starts with development of Self! This show is dedicated to find real solutions for real people, through first looking internally. For any remedy to effective - Public or Private - we must start with finding remedies between our ears, which means we must adjust how we think. This show will be delivered Raw & Uncut with Your Host Issa EL!
in Self Help
Almost all people want something, need something and fear something. Those who want something better in life must first become something better. This means going through the painful process of change. Change starts with personal development. This program examins some of the elementary steps of personal development. Listen and find out how to:
Find yourself Know yourself Change yourself and Manage your emotions
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Annahilation (47 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (45 chatters)
- Hunger Games Fireside Chat (34 chatters)
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (24 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (12 chatters)
- Universal Radio (11 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- RRS Radio (9 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (9 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (8 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (6 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (5 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (4 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (4 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (2 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- POET UNPLUGGED (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Hussle Made Muzik (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Prophet Kyle T Miller (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)