SORT BY Relevancy
Project Paws Alive is a nationwide non-profit raising money to provide protective K9 equipment to Law Enforcement, Fire, Search & Rescue, and Military K-9s. We also provide specialized Pet Oxygen Recovery Mask kits to Fire, Rescue, and EMS in the US. Our mission is to provide combo stab/bullet-protective K9 vests, K9 first aid field trauma kits, K9 cooling vests, K9 heat alarms, and other vital K9 equipment to Law Enforcement, Fire, Search and Rescue, and Military K-9s throughout the US.
Project Paws Alive is an all volunteer 501c3 non-profit and does not get paid. Funds are raised by donations, sponsorships, and fundraisers. All monies go directly to purchasing equipment.
We exist because 92% of all K-9 units and agencies nationwide do not have the ability or funds needed to purchase this vital K9 equipment to protect their K9s. Many K9 units are run solely on donations.
K9 units are typically classified as "non-essential specialty units" nationwide; which means they receive little to no funding and cannot afford the high-dollar protective equipment that can save the lives of the K9s and, in most cases, can also save the officer's life.
Please join us in helping to "Protect The K9s Who Protect Us" nationwide. Consider making a tax-deductible donation or becoming a volunteer at http://ProjectPawsAlive.org/
Kristin Levine, who is one of the top pet lifestyle experts in the nation whois renowned as the WIZARD OF PAWS. She's working with the AKC (American Kennel Club) to help pet parents reduce anxiety on their perfect pooches and feline friends during the holidays. She'll also provide tips on anyone getting a puppy or kitchen for the holidays. Levine is author of a best-selling book call PAMPERED PETS ON A BUDGET, who can answer all of your holiday pet questions in this PURRRfect holiday interview.
Some of us can only imagine the pain of having to give up a pet because we lack the money to pay for our own food, let alone pet food. Some people that are actually at this crossroads are finding the help they need to hold onto their furry loved ones through a group of caring people called Thankful Paws.
Talkupy with Annie Lindstrom welcomes Lynn Molnar, founder of Thankful Paws Pet Food Bank, to the show on Aug. 21 at 11 a.m. Eastern Time. Lynn and her team celebrate the bonds of unconditional love between pet and companion by providing pet food and supplies to financially needy, elderly and homeless people. The group distributes food on a monthly basis to homeless centers and other facilities. They also make a limited number of in-home deliveries to Maryland's most isolated and vulnerable populations. Wherever they go, Thankful Paws volunteers deliver compassion and understanding with every bag of food.
For more information or to make a donation go to thankfulpaws.org . You can follow @Talkupy_Radio on Twitter.
"Paws in the Piazza," a novel for middle grade readers by Jerilyn McIntyre, describes the adventures of Harley, a black cat who has moved to Venice with his American family. Inspired by the antics of the cat owned by her neighbors when McIntyre was President of Central Washington University in Ellensburg, Washington, the fictional Harley takes up with a group of local cats who roam wild in the alleys and neighborhoods of Venice, and meets the mysterious Angela, a beautiful white Angora who steals his heart. Then he becomes embroiled in a fierce and ongoing war between his friends and a rival band of cats, and discovers the magical order that underlies life in the enchanting and historic city that is his new home.
Most people are aware that alcoholics, whether they are heavy drinkers or not, will experience unpleasant withdrawal symptoms, both physical and emotional, when they first get sober. Some of the more obvious signs of this “acute” or early withdrawal include: shaking, sweating, racing heartbeat, muscle twitches, insomnia and acute anxiety. These symptoms are mostly physical and may last as long as 2 weeks, but we are prepared for them and if we stay sober, most people think it will be smooth sailing going forward. It is true that people may feel better after the first couple of weeks, however it is the sobriety–based symptoms, known as Post-Acute Withdrawal (PAWs) that cause many people to relapse. PAWs may last as long as 2 years, so understanding what it is and learning ways to manage these symptoms is critical to maintaining long-term sobriety. On this episode of The Bubble Hour we will discuss these symptoms are share ways to deal with and relieve the effect of PAWS. Whether you’re just getting sober or have been sober for a while, this is a very important show for YOU.
Pilots N Paws was founded in 2008 by animal-lover Debi Boies and pilot Jon Wehrenberg. The idea first took flight when Jon agreed to help Debi by flying a rescued Doberman from Florida to South Carolina, to save the dog’s life.
Pilots N Paws is a 501c3 charitable organization who through the help of general aviation volunteer pilots transport rescue animals by air free of charge. The mission of Pilots N Paws is to provide a user-friendly website communication venue between those that rescue, shelter, and foster animals and pilots and plane owners willing to assist with the transportation of these animals. The goal of Pilots N Paws is to continue to promote awareness of animal overpopulation and to implement education programs to end this problem in our lifetime. Founded in February of 2008, Pilots N Paws continues to make a difference in the lives of innocent animals.
Kate Quinn began volunteering with Pilots N Paws at the launch of the organization in February 2008. Spring 2012, Kate began her new role as executive director where she designs, develops, and implements strategic plans to grow Pilots N Paws, which includes a focus on fundraising and social media.
As a child, Kate had aspirations of one day becoming a veterinarian.
A 2008 graduate of Miami University, Kate earned degrees in business, entrepreneurship, and American studies. In 2010 she graduated from Georgetown University with a master’s degree in journalism. While in DC, Kate served as a congressional intern.
It's Toby Thursday at PAWSitive Radio. We'll talk about PAWS Across Canada Tour through Saskatchewan and Manitoba. Your go to show for living a well life and traveling with your pets!
Join Host Charmaine Hammond, business and leadership expert, professional speaker, bestselling author and Toby the dog's pet parent.
This show we'll talk about where we have gone on the first three days of the tour, what Toby has gotten up to, the power of collaboration, and, fun tips we learned from Toby about travel.
Follow Team Toby's PAWS Across Canada tour live as it happened via Team Toby's Twitter Feed To find out about PAWS Across Canada Visit our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/TheOriginalTeamToby To order a copy of Toby’s books, or find out more about Charmaine and Team Toby, visit www.TheOriginalTeamToby.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Straitway (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (14 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (12 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (11 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- in5d (10 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (6 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- ARAIG (4 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (3 chatters)
- American White History Month (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Buffed Up Radio (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (2 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Sisters4Life Blog Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)
- Political Justice (1 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (1 chatters)
- prf88 (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- StonewallLive (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- TheGingerLondonShow (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- Apostolically Speaking (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (1 chatters)
- CommunityRadio (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)