SORT BY Relevancy
Project Paws Alive is a nationwide non-profit raising money to provide protective K9 equipment to Law Enforcement, Fire, Search & Rescue, and Military K-9s. We also provide specialized Pet Oxygen Recovery Mask kits to Fire, Rescue, and EMS in the US. Our mission is to provide combo stab/bullet-protective K9 vests, K9 first aid field trauma kits, K9 cooling vests, K9 heat alarms, and other vital K9 equipment to Law Enforcement, Fire, Search and Rescue, and Military K-9s throughout the US.
Project Paws Alive is an all volunteer 501c3 non-profit and does not get paid. Funds are raised by donations, sponsorships, and fundraisers. All monies go directly to purchasing equipment.
We exist because 92% of all K-9 units and agencies nationwide do not have the ability or funds needed to purchase this vital K9 equipment to protect their K9s. Many K9 units are run solely on donations.
K9 units are typically classified as "non-essential specialty units" nationwide; which means they receive little to no funding and cannot afford the high-dollar protective equipment that can save the lives of the K9s and, in most cases, can also save the officer's life.
Please join us in helping to "Protect The K9s Who Protect Us" nationwide. Consider making a tax-deductible donation or becoming a volunteer at http://ProjectPawsAlive.org/
"Paws in the Piazza," a novel for middle grade readers by Jerilyn McIntyre, describes the adventures of Harley, a black cat who has moved to Venice with his American family. Inspired by the antics of the cat owned by her neighbors when McIntyre was President of Central Washington University in Ellensburg, Washington, the fictional Harley takes up with a group of local cats who roam wild in the alleys and neighborhoods of Venice, and meets the mysterious Angela, a beautiful white Angora who steals his heart. Then he becomes embroiled in a fierce and ongoing war between his friends and a rival band of cats, and discovers the magical order that underlies life in the enchanting and historic city that is his new home.
Some of us can only imagine the pain of having to give up a pet because we lack the money to pay for our own food, let alone pet food. Some people that are actually at this crossroads are finding the help they need to hold onto their furry loved ones through a group of caring people called Thankful Paws.
Talkupy with Annie Lindstrom welcomes Lynn Molnar, founder of Thankful Paws Pet Food Bank, to the show on Aug. 21 at 11 a.m. Eastern Time. Lynn and her team celebrate the bonds of unconditional love between pet and companion by providing pet food and supplies to financially needy, elderly and homeless people. The group distributes food on a monthly basis to homeless centers and other facilities. They also make a limited number of in-home deliveries to Maryland's most isolated and vulnerable populations. Wherever they go, Thankful Paws volunteers deliver compassion and understanding with every bag of food.
For more information or to make a donation go to thankfulpaws.org .
Guest Erica Goetzman, representing Pause 4 Paws MN, joins host Kevin Hunter to describe how Pause 4 Paws is a unique fundraising organization founded in 2010 with one goal: To stop the suffering and needless deaths of dogs and cats.
For more information, please visit http://www.pause4pawsmn.org/home/
Pause 4 Paws MN Vision
Pause 4 Paws supports animal rescue programs’ efforts to;
Provide medical care and spay/neuter clinics
Save lives by reducing animal euthanasia
Find forever homes for all dogs and cats
Raise community awareness through public education and communication
Special guest, Chris Davis is returning to talk about a sensitive topic of losing a cherished animal companion. Her book, "Forever Paws" is filled with gentle words and joyful illustrations. It is a celebration of the timeless love we share with our four-legged friends.
PAWsitive Radio hosted by Team Toby. Join Host Charmaine Hammond, professional speaker, bestselling author and president of Team Toby. PAWS Across Canada Tour Pet Friendly Adventure remembers our time in Medicine Hat, AB. Find out where we went, what we did and how pet friendly Medicine Hat is. Along on the tour were a number of partners including Canadian Traveler, Fabulous at 50, Paw Mane n' Fin, Rotary Club of Oilsands Fort McMurray, Modern Press, Jo-Anne Grimwood Send Out Cards, Evolutionary Business Council, Petland Canada, Stone Circle Coaching …and our nonprofit partner The Orange Dog Foundation! These are just a few of our partners, we’ll be featuring different partners every show.
Follow the tour live as it happened via Team Toby's Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/TeamToby2 To find out about PAWS Across Canada Visit our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/TheOriginalTeamToby or watch the video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlSAQLlA5l4 To order a copy of Toby’s books, or find out more about Charmaine and Team Toby, visit www.TheOriginalTeamToby.com
Making Good Work is an organization that gives assistance to pet shelters/rescues with grant writing, strategic planning, program development, training, technical assistance, and evaluation services. Lisa Lunghofer, Ph.D. will discuss how they help organizations such as Best Friends Animal Society reach their goal. Dr. Lisa Lunghofer, Executive Director of Making Good Work, has 20 years of experience working successfully with public sector and nonprofit clients, helping them to create strategic plans, develop logic models, write successful grant proposals, develop evaluation plans, craft marketing materials, and identify and track outcomes. She has worked extensively in the areas of child welfare, violence prevention, child and adolescent well-being, animal welfare, and the human-animal bond.
Pilots N Paws is an all volunteer organization that provides invaluable transportation services of animals in need of rescue and shelter. Learn more about how they work and the wonderful service they provid with Executive Director Kathleen Quinn.
Justice for King is the story of a cat recently in the news that was video taped being kicked like a football and the fight to have the abuser prosecuted. Milena A. will join us to talk about these efforts.
First up is Paula Fasseas, Founder of PAWS Chicago, the largest no kill shelter in Chicago. Since their founding in 1997, the cities pet euthanasia has dropped by 50%.
There is an ongoing battle to save 11 dogs housed in a pile of rubble by a transient residing on his families property in rural Virginia. These dogs are never let outside, and despite an inspection by local animal control who found dogs suffering from severe flea infestations, authorities are refusing to confiscate the dogs. Matt Albert of the Lexus Project-legal defense for dogs has stepped in to try to force local authorities to take action along with the HSUS and Dogs Deserve Better. Our guests are Matt Albert and Terry Hamm.
Free the Dogs in the Box
Please like our Facebook page
In this eppisode William talks about the dog breed the Boxer. William will cover some of what the breed is known for, it's history, and explain some training tips.
Check out Petflow.com/my4paws for all your pet toys, treats, and supply needs.
Go to www.petflow.com/my4paws
Learn more about 4 Paws Dog Training on out website:
And follow us on Facebook:
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (146 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (107 chatters)
- Annahilation (38 chatters)
- thelordshour (31 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (30 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (23 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (10 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (9 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (7 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- Own Your Career (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- RRS Radio (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (4 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (4 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (4 chatters)
- SSRN (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (3 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Yvette Porter Moore (3 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (2 chatters)
- Freedom Doors Ministries (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- Radio Enso (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (2 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (1 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Hussle Made Muzik (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- WeTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- Woman 2 Woman1 (1 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (0 chatters)