SORT BY Relevancy
11. And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet; and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste; it is the Lord’s passover.
48. And when a stranger shall sojourn with thee, and will keep the passover to the Lord, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near and keep it; and he shall be as one that is born in the land: for no un circumcised person shall eat thereof.
Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us, (Genesis 5: 7-8). Therefore let us keep the feast, not with old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
What is Passover? Why do Jewish and Gentile Believrs observe and honor God during Passover? Passover is commonly known to Christian Belivers as the day God allowed death to passover the Israelites(The 12 Tribes) but not touch them. Enslaved in a land not their own called Eygpt, a dramactic changes and supernatural changes happened. We will journey together to find out more about this beautiful season God has given us, which he calls "The Lord's Passover" to always honor him from generation to generation
What is Passover? Why do Jewish and Gentile Beleiver observe and honor God during Passover. Passover is comonly known as the day God allowed death passed over the Irsraelites( 12 Tribes) but, not touch them. Enslaved in a land not their own called Eygpt dramatic changes and supernatural changes happened. We will journey together to find out about this beautiful season that God has given us which he calls "The Lord's Passover" to always honor him from generation to generation.
The Passover is the Old Testament feast that celebrates and remembers God's liberation of Israel from Egypt. It also foreshadows Christ’s sacrifice on the cross. We all know that the wine symbolizes Christ's blood and the bread is his body, but the significance of the Passover reaches much deeper.
Today on The River, Dr. Sam Nadler, author of the pamphlet entitled Christ in the Passover, will examine the biblical origin and symbolism of the Passover. He will compare the Passover Seder with the Lord’s Supper. By the end of today’s show we will better understand the Jesus as the Passover lamb.
Come join Jeannie and Maxine as they talk to Dr. Sam Nadler about understanding the Easter season and Christ’s sacrifice more fully.
Sam Nadler is a president and founder of Word of Messiah Ministries. Sam is Jewish believer in Jesus, who shares Messiah with his people, develops leaders and plants Messianic congregations. Sam received a doctoral degree from Southern Evangelical Seminary in 2008. He has authored several books including Messiah in the Feasts of Israel, The Messianic Answer Book, Messianic Wisdom, Messianic Foundations and devotional commentaries on Jonah and Ruth.
Its Passover Season and today on the program I'll discuss briefly the 9- Feast and the meaning. This is a series that will run in 3 parts (approximately). Tell a neighbor, tell a friend to listen Live at 12 pm ET.
Don't forget to follow on http://www.Twitter.com/inspirationalmi
Watch the TV program every Wednesday at: http://www.inspirationalcorneronline
Ins His Love and Mine,
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- Awakenings Radio (20 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (9 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (5 chatters)
- MRTALK (5 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (5 chatters)
- TheEnlightenedView (4 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (4 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (4 chatters)
- The Final Say (3 chatters)
- Living Astrology (3 chatters)
- Tony Trombo (2 chatters)
- BobBrown (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- BreakingNewsJournal (1 chatters)
- babycoaldust (1 chatters)
- The Watson minus Watson Radio Show (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- Red River Radio (1 chatters)