SORT BY Relevancy
11. And thus shall ye eat it; with your loins girded, your shoes on your feet; and your staff in your hand; and ye shall eat it in haste; it is the Lord’s passover.
48. And when a stranger shall sojourn with thee, and will keep the passover to the Lord, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near and keep it; and he shall be as one that is born in the land: for no un circumcised person shall eat thereof.
Today at this time of the year that means so much to every Christian and in even those who don't believe have a "holiday", I wanted to talk about what day and what feast we should truly keep. Is it eggs and the Easter bunny? Or is it the Passover Lamb slain and the holy day created way back when the Hebrew children came out of Egypt? Certainly God has His ways and man has his ways and a lot of the time they don't agree with each other. So today, we'll take a look at the bible and reference some other historical information as well to try to figure out what we should truly celebrate- Passover or Easter
MBKI wishes everyone a happy resurrection day. This Sunday we celebrate Jesus. The death,burial and resurrection of our Lord and saviour.He was concealed from the earth but talked about in the book of Exodus and revealed to the world in the New Testament by Matt,Mark,Luke and John for us to read and understand through His spirit the Kingdom and lifestyle of God's people. The passover lamb that shed His blood for the children of God so that we may dwell in His presence once again gave His life freely The Jewish Passover was the same week that Christ was crucified and resurrected. What connection does this festival have with the our Lord and savior. Join us as we dive into the word for anorther kingdom encounter.
Tonight, we explore the riches of the Passover and how it relates to us in the New Covenant. How important do you think it is to embrace the fulness of your salvation? Is it possible to neglect such a great salvation? Why does God want us to remember the Passover? These questions and more are the topic of tonights discussion.
The Passover Blood Covenant
Welcome to Smyrna's Passover Memorial and Communion Service: Passover Outline Notes and steps, for our Passover Service this April 3rd...HalleluYah! Praise Yahveh, Praise Yahshua...
3/24/15 Pastor John W. Thompson -The Elder-Smyrna
RESTORING THE HEARTS OF THE FATHERS TO THE CHILDREN!
The Spirit and Voice of EliYah...SMYRNA
If you are interested in observing the Passover Communion Service with Yahveh's Church here at Smyrna and with your Brethren around the world please observe with us on April 3rd at sundown Live on BlogtalkRadio at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thechurchofyahvehatsmyrna ...John the Elder-Smyrna
Here's to Your Holidays...
Passover actually begins Friday, April 3rd, and the esteemed Rabbi Joseph Potasnik will be our special guest.
Holy Thursday is April 2nd, and this launches Easter Week, which includes Good Friday on April 3rd, and then Easter Sunday on April 5th. We are pleased to announce that Rev. Marcos Miranda will cover all this in our Easter Show on April 2nd.
Today, we'll talk about both holidays. As our Health Guru, Beverly Nadler, says, you don't have to be Jewish to enjoy the significance of Passover; nor do you have to be Jewish to attend a Passover Seder. Many non-Jews love the Passover celebration, just as many non-Christians love Easter. They may even join in an Easter Parade.
Today, please join us in our "Here's to Your Holidays" show for some significant rituals, trivia and humor. Regardless of your religion, let's join together and celebrate these very special occasions.
Happy New Year! This is a phrase that is typically yelled out at the stroke of midnight on January 1st each year. It is odd to most people to hear this in the Month of March. However the evening of March 20, 2015, marked the New Year that has been given by God and heralded the coming of important and vital Holy Day Feasts. Among these feasts are Passover and The Feast of Unleavened Bread. You are invited to listen to our discussion of these Holy Feast Days.
We air programs on Blog Talk Radio at the following times: Sun 2:00pm, Tue 8:00pm, Wed 7:00pm, Fri 7:00pm & Sat 9:00am. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (74 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (43 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (20 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (9 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Odwirafo (6 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (6 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (6 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (5 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (5 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- Father Teresa (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (3 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (3 chatters)
- Reppa Radio (2 chatters)
- The Advise Show (2 chatters)
- The Communicators (2 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Hillbilly Express (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- My Psychic Connection (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- THE HITZ TEAM (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- UGM Radio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Syrin from Wasilla (0 chatters)