SORT BY Relevancy
Today's Inspirational Monday Show topic is "Parenting Tips". Parents have a lot on their plate when it comes to balancing work, their child or children, and home. This show will help parents with planning vacations, learn how to plan fun inexpensive activities, taking time to build relationships with their child or children, and helping with ways to make their relationship better one day at a time with their child or children. Callers will be able to call in and share any experiences and comments related to the topic on today's show.
The Total Tutor Neil Haley will interview educator and author Connie Grier. The topic for today's interview is Back to School Survival Guide. Parenting tips to ensure a positive school year.
Led by Ms. Connie Grier, an education and mentoring expert with 20+ years of experience. She has worked in the K-12 arena as a teacher, coach, mentor, program coordinator, and most recently as a Assistant Principal for one of the most challenging schools in the Philadelphia School District. Ms. Grier is now an Adjunct Professor at Wilmington University in the Behavior Sciences Department. She has been a tireless educational leader, advocate and mentor to her colleagues and families alike.
Kirk Stange and John Kershman talk about co-parenting tips for starting out new school year. This is based on an article on familylawheadquarters.com on August 21, 2013. With offices in St. Louis, St. Charles, Jefferson County (Arnold), Franklin County (Union) in Missouri and St. Clair County (Belleville) and Madison County (Edwardsville) in Illinois, you can call Stange Law Firm at 314-963-4700 or contact us at St. Louis Child Custody Attorneys.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance. An attorney and client relationship should not be implied. Nothing in this episode is intended to substitute for the advice of an attorney. Therefore, if you require legal advice, please consult with a competent attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements.
Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri/Illinois nor The Missouri/Illinois Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Traveling for business can do good things for your career but often causes serious chaos on the home front. Join About.com experts Terri Mauro (Parenting Special Needs), Catherine Holecko (Family Fitness), Katherine Lewis (Working Moms), and Amanda Morin (Kids' Learning Activities) as we talk about our experience with work travel and suggestions for making it easier on your kids and yourself.
We've all had them -- those child get-togethers that turn into disasters. Join About.com experts Terri Mauro (Parenting Special Needs), Catherine Holecko (Family Fitness), Kathy Ceceri (Homeschooling), and Lisa Jo Rudy (Autism) as we tell some of our playdate horror stories and give our suggestions for avoiding the worst.
Surely they have the best intentions, but sometimes it seems as though your parents and in laws are deliberately undermining your best-laid behavioral and dietary plans. Join About.com experts Terri Mauro (Parenting Special Needs), Catherine Holecko (Family Fitness), Susan Adcox (Grandparenting), and Kathy Ceceri (Homeschooling) as we talk about these differences in policy from both sides of that generational divide.
Are you feeling overwhelmed; you don't really know what to do with your kids who are pulling at your patience and heart, help is here. The summer is upon us and it may be a rip roaring time of stress, anger and frustration or it can be a learning experience for the whole family. You choose, what will it be?
My guest today is Dr. Craig Wiener, author of Parenting Your Child with ADHD, a guide for nurturing self-reliance and cooperation. Dr. Wiener is a psychologist who will be talking about reinforcements and what effect they have on child development and habits. The span of an ADHD diagnosis is very broad and your child may be on any step of it where one thing will work for you and something else for another child.
Tips on how to make your family life a little easier will be given the entire show. If you are at wit's end, listen in. If you wish to purchase the book and see Dr. Craig's website, click here.
During this hour with Marnie and guest, Lynn Sandberg you'll discover:
1. How to create lines of open communication.
2. How to gain wise counsel in any situation.
3. The elements of good nutrition and how it will effect your child now and in the future.
4. Why a balanced regimen of exercise, sunshine, and sleep are critical to a child’s healthy development.
5. The keys to spiritual development now and later.
6. The role of discipline in training (and why you must employ consequences).
7. The importance of relationships and how to find true friends.
Lynn Sandberg is a volunteer minister and teacher in the Female Life Learning Program with the Good News Jail & Prison Ministry in Gulfport, Mississippi, teaching “Heaven on Earth” parenting principles. This course has also been attended by hundreds of men and women since and has had a profound impact on many family’s lives. Learn more at www.HeavenBroughtHome.com
Marnie Swedberg is the online mentor to over 14,000 leaders from 30 countries training B.U.S.Y. - Best Unique Strategies for You. She is a syndicated radio talk show host, the author of 12 "how-to" books, plus she personally oversees two businesses in the retail and restaurant industries. She consistently shares practical, doable success strategies to shorten your learning curve, increase your productivity and skyrocket your delight in life. www.Marnie.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (199 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (128 chatters)
- Straitway (65 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (64 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (32 chatters)
- reactionariez (25 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (23 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (22 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (20 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (18 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (13 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (13 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (9 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (9 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (9 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (8 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (8 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Papa Lou (3 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Voice OF Yahweh Show (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- 63023 (1 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (1 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- Kickin* it with Krystal (0 chatters)
- Curious Times (0 chatters)