SORT BY Relevancy
What's your New Year's resolution? Join About.com parenting experts Terri Mauro (Parenting Special Needs), Laureen Miles Brunelli (Work-at-Home Moms), Catherine Holecko (Family Fitness), and Katherine Lee (School-Aged Children) as we look at the resolutions we'll make this year as parents, the resolutions we'd like other people to make, and what's happening in each of our expert topics as we peer into 2014. Resolve to join us this week and every week.
Parenting books can give great ideas on how to raise and discipline and teach your children well ... or they can leave you feeling guilty and wrong and ticked off at having wasted time and money.Join About.com parenting experts Terri Mauro (Parenting Special Needs), Kathy Ceceri (Homeschooling), Catherine Holecko (Family Fitness), and Katherine Lee (School-Aged Children) as we discuss some of our favorite parenting books and the ones that missed the mark. We read so you don't have to.
Weekly episodes of Parenting RoundAbout will start in January 2014, but we couldn't miss the chance to chat about the holidays and the sleighload of stress, anxiety, and hyperactivity they bring. Join About.com experts Terri Mauro (Children with Special Needs), Catherine Holecko (Family Fitness), Katherine Lee (School-Age Children), and Amanda Morin (Kids' Learning Activities) for a discussion of the ho-ho-hos and oh-no-nos of holiday parenting. First, we'll talk about tweaking holiday traditions so that they work for you and your family. Then we'll look at the sort of thing that gets people put on a parent's naughty list. (Relatives who give young kids 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzles and noisy toys? We're lookin' at you.) Finally, we'll share what's going on holiday-wise in each of our expert topics. Take a break from shopping and baking and stressing and listen in!
Do you have a child or children with special needs or developmental delays and don’t know what to do? Join us as we talk about it on the next PHL show. Later joining us in the studio will be special guests: Ebou & Terrica Juwara, Sr., parents of a four-year-old son with special needs. PHL airs Thursday, May 30, 2014 7:30-9:30 pm (EST). Have an interesting topic for the show? Email us at email@example.com, LIKE us on FB @ the Parenting Handbook Live, ICandy Radio, or ATK Marriage and Family Coaching. You can follow us on Twitter @atkmarriagefam or @parentinghandbk
This is an introductory show to Present Moment Parenting. What it is, how do you do it and why. Meet Mia Von Scha, Transformational and Parenting coach, as she introduces you to living and parenting in the Now. Find out how living in the present moment can make your parenting journey easier and more enjoyable and how you can learn to trust yourself in your parenting decisions. And, get some easy tools to start implementing present moment parenting into your life today.
To get updates on the Present Moment Parenting show, follow the show, like the Facebook page, or sign up to the Transformational Coaching mailing list.
Hello, my name is Jennifer and I'm a writer and speaker who specializes in Humanistic Leadership and Humanistic Parenting topics.
Humanism is a highly effective approach to human development. In fact it is the most humane and holistic approach to ethical philosophy humanity has ever devised.
I am the author of: -The Humanist Approach to Happiness: Practical Wisdom -Jen Hancock's Handy Humanism Handbook -The Bully Vaccine -The Humanist Approach to Happiness Life Skills Course
I am currently working on a book about Humanistic Business Management
I write a freelance column about Humanism for the Bradenton Herald Newspaper. I publish the Happiness through Humanism blog and podcast.
This week, Margit and Barbara gab about their new book "A Year of Good-Enough Parenting." Join in as they share insights, stories and the honest truth about their first collaboration that was waaaaaay more than a year in the making. And, call in to ask you questions and talk to Margit and Barb live on the air. You can get the book on Amazon, Kindle or by visiting www.good-enoughparenting.com.
As an attachment parent myself, I understand that all-compelling desire to nurture my children in every way possible! But at the end of the day when we're feeling touched out, desperate from lack of sleep, and the grump is on, who's really winning? Join me in this discussion to feel into what attachment parenting really means to us and how we can take care of ourselves too, so we can truly give our kids our best.~~ For more information about me and what I offer, or to download full-length workshops, I warmly welcome you to visit my website at www.welcomewithlovefamilycare.com. Want to connect? You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for listening!
Would you like to strengthen your parenting skills, maybe give your children the loving and compassionate messages that you didn't get in your childhood? Would you like understand why certain friends and loved ones push away love and help when it comes their way? Would you like to walk through your fears that are holding you back?
Bonnie and Thomas Liotta, founders of Creating Champions for Life will be interviewing Thomas Gagliano. Thomas is a keynote speaker and life coach. He holds a masters degree in social work and he is a published author of the book titled the problem was me with Abraham J Twerski MD.
Thomas is going to give you some tips and strategies to use that will allow you to overcome the fears that paralyze you and help you strengthen your relationships, beginning with you.
Rodney Davis is an academic social worker working for a middle-school on the Dutch-Caribbean island of St. Maarten. He has worked with teenagers and young adults most of his adults life. He blogs and speaks extensively about effective parenting, personal development, life-skills and healthy lifestyle choices.
Over the last thousand years or so we developed parenting traditions suited for their times. If you look closely, these traditions served our societies well in days gone by, and some still do. Many of them however, no longer have a place in modern society. We need to 'upgrade' those traditions. After all, parenting is the means by which society passes its way of life to future generations. For something as important as that, we cannot afford to let it become outmoded. In my experience, outmoded parenting practices is the unseen 'bug' in our cultures. They create untold mischief as families try to raise their children. Get your FREE E-Book, Click Here.
CCFL: A world-wide humanitarian movement to heal, unite and empower families and communities, equipping them with the necessary tools to strengthen our standards, ethics and values while raising the next generation.
We are living in a world were Christian parents are wondering how does God want me to raise my child. God provides the answers to the questions parents have about parenting. He provides them in His word.
We can learn from Biblical parents such as
Adam and Eve-Our children must give an account to God for what they have done. Noah-By our faithful actions our family can be saved Hannah-Our faith in God is always rewarded Abraham-God takes us through some things and makes us the type of person He needs and wants Jochebed and Amram-We never knowwhen we are being used for God's purpose King David-We never stop parenting Joseph, Mary, Zachariah and Elizabeth-We must pass the message on to the next generation Eli-We are held accountable for the things we tell our children and the things we don't We must remember that God is in control. He is the one with the plan and the power to help us through the rough times as well as the good times.
The study that we will be engaing in is taken from my book entitled You and God: The Parenting Partnership.
The book can be purchased on amazon.com or through http://www.createspace.com/3615476
If you want more information about me, please check out my website at http://cynthiadonahoe.wix.com/hh
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (65 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (24 chatters)
- The Portal (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- in5d (14 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (8 chatters)
- Body of Christ (7 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (6 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (6 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (3 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (3 chatters)
- Speed 77 Radio (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (3 chatters)
- Conservative Report (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- EFT Radio (2 chatters)
- angel coaches (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (2 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (2 chatters)
- Move to Amend (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Middle Men (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- URBAN CONTROVERSY RADIO SHOW (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (0 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (0 chatters)