SORT BY Relevancy
Join us for a month long tribute to one of Africa’s greatest revolutionaries, Kwame Toure, formerly known as Stokely Carmichael. Kwame Ture was born in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad, on June 29, 1941. He emigrated to the United States at age 11 to Harlem, New York. Kwame Toure would go on to become one of the leading voices of the Civil Rights, Black Nationalists, and Pan-Africanists movements. Kwame Toure served as the chairman of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC) and Prime Minister of the Black Panther Party and a prominent advocate and organizer for Pan-Africanism.
Africa appears to be suffering from an overdose of solutions. Africans from various backgrounds and geographical locations are proposing their solution to Africa’s problems. Some Africans propose that the solution is to abandon foreign gods and religions and accept African traditional spiritual systems, others say the solution is to eat all natural foods, oppose homosexual behavior, etc. Just about any African today can propose a solution to Africa’s problems. However, the solution to Africa’s problems was cemented in 1945 in Manchester, United Kingdom at the 5th Pan-African Congress. Some of the greatest Africans minds of all time assembled and provided us with a simple solution to Africa's problems – Pan-Africanism. Tune in today, as we discuss if Pan-Africanism really is the only viable solution to Africa’s problems and the short-comings of other proposed solutions and how they contribute to the confusion.
ARE THE MOORS & PAN AFRICANIST STANDING IN THE WAY OF BLACK EVOLUTION & IF SO THEN HOW? DID BLACK REVOLUTION HELP SO CALLED BLACK PEOPLE? ARE THESE IDEOLOGIES MATRIX STYLED SLAVE TEACHINGS? WHAT IS BLACK REVOLUTION? WHAT IS TRUE BLACK EVOLUTION? WHO IS FIT TO EVOLVE AND WHO IS NOT? FIND OUT TONIGHT AT 9PM EST ON STATE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (BLOGTALK) FEAT THE INTELLECTUAL NUBEN MENKARAYZZ/MFA, DON'T MISS IT
S.W.A.G.G.(Strong Warriors Actively Generating Growth) Radio Production. Come and get involved as we define what it is to be Afrocentric and give examples on how to accomplish Pan-Afircanism. Join us in taking the first step to understanding the problems that plague our communities and organize to build alternatives for our next generations. Sunday 7PCST dail 646-716-9236
What is Pan-Africanism? W.E.B. DuBois, Marcus Garvey?
A debate arose after a picture was posted of W.E.B DuBois with his Niagara Movement members. A few scholars attempted to explain the different ideaologies of the various movements in the 20th century.
Tonight join The Gist of Freedom and host, Attorney Activist, Michael Coard as he ask Dr. Shabazz, an Assistant Professor in the African and African American Studies at Winston-Salem State University in North Carolina to explain the definition of Pan-Africanism and it's role in African American history.
CAN RELIGION, REVOLUTION, PAN AFRICANISM, HISTORY ETC HELP BLACK PEOPLE TODAY? ARE THESE ROADS SIMPLY A FORM OF ESCAPISM? WHAT ARE BLACK PEOPLE TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM? WHAT DO BLACK PEOPLE WANT FREEDOM FROM? WHAT WILL REALLY CHANGE BLACK FOR THE BETTER IN THE FUTURE? FIND OUT ALL OF THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS ON A SPECIAL SUNDAY NIGHT STATE OF MENTELL RADIO(BLOGTALK) BROADCAST, FEATURING THE INTEL.NUBEN MENKARAYZZ/MFG , DONT MISS IT
TONIGHT WE DIG INTO THE FUTURE OF OUR PEOPLE, IT'S PAN-AFRICANISM OR PERISH. WITH A HISTORY OF UNIFICATION AND LEADERS LIKE: KWAME NKRUMAH, EDWARD W. BLYDEN, W.E.B. DU BOIS, MARCUS GARVEY, PAUL ROBESON, JOMO KENYATTA, BOB MARLEY,JULIUS NYERERE, AHMED TOURE',FELA KUTI, GAMAL NASSER, HAILE SELASSIE,ROBERT MUGABE, MOLEFI ASANTE, MALCOM X, KWAME TURE, KHALLID MUHAMMAD, MALIK ZULU SHABAZZ; WHAT IT THE LEGACY OF THE IDEAOLOGY AND WHAT STEPS CAN WE TAKE TO MAKE IT A REAL REALITY, IN THESE TIMES?
WE IN THE NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY CONTINUE IN THAT TRADITION AND PUSH THE LINE OF AFRICAN UNITY. WE ARE JOINED BY OUR NBPP LEADER, DR. MALIK ZULU SHABAZZ, HE WILL LAY OUT THE OBJECTIVES FOR THE AFRICAN IN AMERICA AND ABROAD. WE ARE JOINED BY OUR CHIEF OFFICER IN SENEGAL, BROTHER KEMI SEBA AND OUR INTERNATIONAL WRITER AND CONTRIBUTER, BROTHER GEARLD PERRIA . PAN-AFRICANISM IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY .
TODAY WEDNESDAY 19TH FEB ~ at 9.00 PM (GMT) or 5.00 PM (EST)
My guest on the show is Princess Deun Adedoyin-Solarin, (a real ‘Princess’ of the Adedoyin ‘Anoko’ Royal linage; Grand Daughter of HRM Oba William Christopher Adedoyin II, of Remo-land).
Multiple Award Winning Broadcaster & Media Consultant; who runs her small Media outfit ZEDAKAH Entertainment/Arize! Media.
Princess 'Deun, also has a weekly talk-show ~ Princess of Arize! A show that showcases Ordinary People Who are Doing Extra-Ordinary Things, and puts the Spotlight on those set to become positive 'Change Agents' in the 21st Century.
Join in the Powordful Conversation by calling Skype (347) 989-0370
Since the birth of Pan-Africanism, one of core objectives have been to unify African people. Unfortunately, this objective appears to be a far fetch dream. Why has African unity not materialize? For what purpose are we unifying for? What type of African unity? With whom do we unify with? What are some of the barriers and solutions to African unification? Tune in and join Taj Malik, as he discuss these issues.
Get ready! Get ready! On Sunday, September 16, 2012 Flaming Crescent Media Productions will wake you up, shake you up and cause you to take immediate action with its first radio show on Black Nationalism and Pan-Africanism entitled "The Importance of Pan-Africanism." Be sure to tune in online as Brother Salim Abdul-Khaliq will come live with the truth to unite, uplift and encourage the African Diaspora as well as Africans themselves. Guest Call in Number: 646-929-1539.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (474 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (32 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (29 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- Ms Blue (21 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (20 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (18 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (15 chatters)
- Curious Times (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (12 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (9 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (9 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (8 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (7 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (5 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (5 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (5 chatters)
- TamidAscended (4 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (4 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (4 chatters)
- Diva Spot Radio (4 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (3 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- righteoushustle (2 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (0 chatters)