SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight we will continue on the topic of overcoming depression. Depression is widespread, but has been ignored for years. Many have been victimized, and abused, because of a lack of understanding of the illness.
This illness affects all areas of one's life. Health, finanances, and relationships are severely impacted by this disease. With proper education this illness can be reversed and eradicated.
A biblical and dietary approach is also essential for healing. Listen to a pnel of experts as we look at "Depression a misunderstood illnes".
In this edition of Community Marketplace we will look at depression and how it is widespread. The stigma attached to depression has made it difficult for people to be treated. Many are crying out for help, and are unable to find help in our community.
We will foucs on this topic tonight and explore all the available solutions. As always we will come from a biblical perspective in analyzing this topic.
An experienced panel will explore all the avenues to address this unrecognizable challenge. This is a program that our audience cannot miss.
Friday Night Joy with Rev. Ray Your Weapon!!!
Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant. - Psa 35:27 KJV
And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness and of thy praise all the day long. - Psa 35:28 KJV
Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength. - Neh 8:10 KJV
When Christians Speak Talk Radio Broadcasts - "The Abounding Grace Show" with Minister Vanester Williams - Tuesdays @ 7:00 pm; "Declaring The Finished Work with Rev. Pat Randall" - Thursdays @ 12:00 Noon; "Friday Night Joy with Rev. Ray and Friends" - Fridays @ 7:00 pm; "Stronger Together with Sister Valerie Miller and Rev. Ray" - Sundays @ 7:00 pm, "The Alabaster Box with Prophet Carla R Johnson"-Saturdays @ 7:00pm 24 hour gospel music on http://www.live365.com/stations/gospelmanray. contact us @ (571) 317-1466. Free New android app and Itunes app are available on whenchristiansspeak.com.
Did you know your liver has a key role in whether or not you battle depression? Do you want lasting solutions without side effects for a happier, healthier mental state? 8p ET Wednesday, April 16, 2014, DIAL 347-850-8486 to overcome depression for good.
Root Cause Radio gladly welcomes back therapeutic scientist, professor, author, and the founder of Symptometry - Dr. Maxwell Nartey.
Dr. Nartey is a licensed symptometrist and - through Symptometry - has cured countless chronic and mental health issues including depression, post partum depression, anxiety and more.
Tonight's expert health panel will also feature Dr. Charlie Abbott, OMD, LAc, LSym & Director of Administration at the AMERICAN SCHOOL OF SYMTPOMETRY - first training institution producing therapeutic scientists in root cause therapeuticsTM.
Listen live tonight and join Dr. Nartey, Dr. Abbott and Dr. Wanek on May 3, 2014. Learn more and register at www.RootCauseRadio.com.
Root Cause Radio - Sharing the Secrets of Optimal Health
For exclusive podcasts & special promotions subscribe at www.RootCauseRadio.com today.
Has something happen in your life that caused you to be sad? Do you feel that you will never get out of sadness and depression? Does every thought you have towards life cause you to be depressed? Do you feel you have no one to turn to? Do you feel you can hardly breathe from the depression you are experencing? Do you feel and wish that someone could help you out of this terrible feeling? Do you feel that there is know one in your family who encourages you? Do you feel like your friends can't help you because they have too many of there own problems? Do you need a kind word? Have you ever gone to someone who you thought could help you but they are leading you in the wrong way? What do you do? Well, we are going to talk about those feelings and how to overcome them!!!!!!!!!
The Depression Sessions are just around the corner. Today, I share 14 of my favorite clips from our hand-picked panel of presenters, including...
* Dr. Datis Kharrazian on how blood sugar and isulin surges impair serotonin production.
* Dr. Ben Lynch explains why SSRIs don't work for everyone ... especially when you gave THIS genetic mutation.
* Dr. Jill Carnahan reveals a landmark rat study on the microbiome-mood connection.
* Nora Gedgaudas discussed how to rewire your brain with neurofeedback.
* Dr. Dan Kalish on why people who go on antidepressants are more likely to relapse long-term.
* Dr. Kelly Brogan uncovers what the science REALLY says about the efficacy of antidepressants.
And many more!
Sign up to attend The Depressions Sessions FREE at www.depressionsessions.com.
special guest interview Mulan Benjamin aka Apostle Teresa Speaker to overcome.
1. Get outside. Our caveman friends saw lots of daylight; getting up at sunrise and going to sleep at sunset. Exposure to bright sunlight for 30 minutes a day either through sunlight or a light made for this, helps keep your internal clock set. T
2. Aerobic Exercise. 30 minutes at least 3 times a week means those ‘runner’s high’ endorphins get released regularly. It’s also a good way to work through and release stress.
3. Omega-3 fatty acids. 1,000 mg daily. Omega-3’s aid in the brain’s neuron connectivity. Enteric coated capsules help prevent burping the fishy tasting oil but you can also freeze thewhole grains), fish, free range meats, & vegetables and you’re good to go.
4. Sleep. Change your sleep routine so that it’s more conducive to a good night’s rest. Turn your lights down and go to bed at the same time everynight. . Avoid caffeine and alcohol.
5. Socialize. Remember the Amish farmer has his family and community to fall back on for support. There’s no reason you can’t too. Involve yourself with close friends and family.
6. Watch your thinking! Anti-rumination strategy is vital to breaking out of depression and other emotional ruts. Become aware of those times you dwell on the negatives in your life – both real or imagined – and stop them. It takes work and persistence but if you constantly tell yourself to ‘stop it’ you are building a positive habit that will change your life for the better. Whether it’s the jerk who cut you off in traffic or something a little closer to home, don’t give yourself the luxury of a negative thought.
Charlotte View present Living Enlightened with Life Coach Nina Bingham.
Constructing A Future & Ditching Depression
During this show Nina will give symptoms of depression, and what to do if a listener thinks they might be depressed. Then she'll discuss on constructing a future when you're so depressed that its difficult to imagine wanting a tomorrow.
The psychologist Rollo May once described depression as “the inability to construct a future”. Clinical signs of depression may include some or all of the following descriptors. Feelings of hopelessness and helplessness, impaired concentration and difficulty making decisions, fatigue, loss of energy, or being tired all the time, low self-esteem, trouble sleeping or oversleeping the use or escalating use of drugs and/or alcohol, and/or a poor appetite or overeating.
Experiencing a life full of passion and love is a phenomenal experience. Nina knows that in order to live such a life requires that you decide to be the master of your mind and experiences. Many of us do not intuitively know how to exercise these skills and an experienced counselor or therapist provides an excellent opportunity for you to develop this mastery.
Nina Bingham provides counseling and therapy in Portland, Oregon and via SKYPE. She uses a broad range of therapeutic techniques and unique approaches for each client that are designed to provide powerful, effective and expedient ways to overcome challenges and create the life you desire. Nina’s personal experience and mental health clinical training has made her and expert life coach for depression.
Cat Williford is on a mission to make sure women THRIVE in business and life AND experience outrageous amounts of love! She will share her top three ways to overcome any obstacle to making the difference you are here to make, and how to have a great time making that difference. Cat has used these tools on her own life challenges and has coached thousands of women since 1994 to overcome theirs.
Hvad hvis vi udvikler stress/depression for at vide, at vi eksisterer? Udvikler du fx stress og nedtrykthed i dit liv ved ikke at leve det liv som du i virkeligheden ønsker?
Hvad hvis du droppede at prøve at leve ud fra denne virkelighed? Og i stedet skabe din egen? Ville du så nogensinde udvikle stress eller depression?
Hvad hvis depression og stress er langt nemmere at komme sig over end hvad vi hidtil at fået at vide? Hvad hvis en helt anden virkelighed er mulig?