SORT BY Relevancy
Matt and Chuck take your calls to discuss Ohio State's amazing championship win, holding off an Oregon rally and overcoming about a thousand turnovers. They break down the turnovers, Ohio State's defense, what changed between the two halves, and anything callers want to talk about, along with our Preseason Top 25 for 2015, and Ohio State's bright future.
Ohio State basketball has struggled at times this season, and now could potentially miss the NCAAs entirely if a few things don't go their way. Michigan, Michigan State and Nebraska have also failed to meet expectations. Why? We chat with BT Powerhouse to catch up on all things Big Ten basketball, including why big teams haven't played as well, who makes the tournament, who can get things fixed in time, and more
After hitting the high level overview of the game with Dan Rubenstein, we grab a second helping of Oregon previews and talk with Sean from Addicted to Quack, SB Nation's Oregon Ducks blog. We take a closer look at Oregon's depth chart, their season so far, their terrible injury luck, program trajectory and more. Matt also rounds up the rest of the big Ohio State news that isn't directly related to their champion tussle, from basketball, to recruiting and more.
It's mailbag time, as Matt and Chuck answer some of your questions over the last few days, including when it's okay to storm the court in basketball, what local company should have bought the Crew Stadium naming rights, when Ohio State will ever win a coach of the year award, Matta's legacy, and more. We also talk recruiting news, OSU bracket updates, and more.
Matt and Luke check in with noted Oregon fan Dan Rubenstein of SB Nation video, The Solid Verbal, and a bunch of other places. We discuss Oregon's improvement on defense, their best chance of slowing down Ohio State's rushing attack, and who they key playmakers are. We also talk about whether it's possible to stop, or even really slow down, Marcus Mariotta, the evolution of Oregon's coaching staff, predictions for the game, and more. Also, since Dan is currently in southern california, we'll probably complain about the weather a little bit.
Ohio State basketball hasn't hit their second half stride like they had over the last two seasons, and they're another bad loss from landing on the bubble. What happened? We chat with CBS Sports' Sam Vecenie to discuss whether this team has been a disapointment, whether they have a chance at turning things around, the NBA prospects of anybody on this team not named D'Angleo Russell, the rest of the Big Ten, and Thad Matta's legacy (and why fans taking shots at him are dumb).
Matt and Chuck take calls from wanting to discuss all angles of Ohio State's big 31-24 2OT win over Penn State. Topics include why Ohio State's playbook shrank, how good Ohio State's defense is, whether this changes how we evaluate J.T Barrett, Ohio State in the playoff picture, a Big Ten roundup, and much more:
Chuck and Matt Brown take calls and discuss Ohio State's complete beatdown of Wisconsin in the Big Ten Championship game. In addition to whatever the callers want to discuss, they hit on Ohio State under Cardale Jones and how the offense was different, the line domination, Melvin Gordon, where Jones sits in the B1G QB hirarchy, playoffs, and much more.
After ALL OF THE POINTS, we break down the Ohio State/Cincinnati game, including taking live calls. Topics include the improvement of Ohio State's offensive line, the emergence of the power run game, what the hell happened with the secondary, the situation at Michigan, other major college football stories, and more.
We break down the Ohio State-Alabama game and Ohio State's massive upset to send them to the national championship game. What Ohio State did well, where they messed up, and what it means for how this season is percieved, and what the goals for next season are. Matt and Chuck also take calls, run down the big news from a major bowl season, take basketball, coaches, and everything else that is on folk's minds.
We discuss the shelling of Kent State laid on by Ohio State, breaking down everything that went right for the Buckeyes, including the excellent performance by J.T. Barrett, who threw for six touchdowns. We also discuss some of the youth movement as we saw plenty of young talent taking the field in the second half.
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (43 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (28 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (26 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (25 chatters)
- Odwirafo (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (14 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- in5d (9 chatters)
- BeverlyD (8 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (6 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (6 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (2 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (2 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (2 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (1 chatters)
- The Vanguard of Renaissance (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Enter Youse Interviews (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)