SORT BY Relevancy
Obamacare does not cover all healthcare services. So what does a woman do who has been told she is infertile? How does this affect her? Her marriage? What can she do? How does she handle medical costs? What are the twists and turn she and her husband will face as they seek to have a child? Join Dr. Taffy as she interviews Wanza Leftwich, Author of Faith and Fertility. Let's talk infertility, health insurance, faith, fertility and Plan B!! You can check out Wanza's book at www.wanzaleftwich.com
The deadline to enroll for health insurance is March 31st. What do you need to know? What are the plans? If you enroll on March 31st when is the policy active? What is the penalty if you don't enroll? Join Dr. Taffy, author of "Obamacare Made Easy" to get information on "Obamacare".
Obamacare remains a "HOT TOPIC" based on what it is and is not doing for people and even small business owners. What is your REALITY when it comes to Obamacare? Join Dr. Taffy as she discusses what is happening with various people and small businesses when it comes to Obamacare. She will reveal what consumers need to be watching out for when it comes to the 2015 Enrollment!!
SPECIAL GUEST: Dr. Fred Roh, CEO Healthcare Networks of America
January 1st, 2014 is quickly approaching, and doctors are under assault by Obamacare! Insurers are dropping physicians by the thousands, reimbursements are being dramatically lowered, patients are forced to buy policies with high premiums and astronomical deductibles, and doctors must purchase expensive technology with little return on investment!
What's a doctor to do? Private practice docs dependent on insurance reimbursement are quiting, retiring, or becoming hospital employees!
Is there a better way forward?
We'll talk about that with Dr. Fred Roh, CEO of Healthcare Networks of America, a 20,000 strong provider network composed of independent practitioners, and have a lively discussion of SOLUTIONS, not just rhetoric :o)
Meet Connie; a good friend of mine who explains just how much ObamaCare has helped her! ObamaCare may also be a great help to many of YOU, so listen to her story! Afterwards, YOU DECIDE if ObamaCare is good for America, or no good! The sound recording is 100 percent authentic; there were NO ACTORS or PAID SPEAKERS --- I wanted a real opinion from someone who has been impacted by some of the good that ObamaCare has done not just for her, but for her family. It is a testimonial.
With over 25 years of experience in insurance and employee benefits, host Neil Kaplan offers an in depth analysis of the latest news on the Affordable Care Act (ObamaCare). Neil Kaplan in Managing Partner of Boca Raton, FL based Smith Kaplan Benefits, Inc. His blog can be read daily at http://www.flbenefitinfo.com/blogs.html
In addition to holding the appropriate licenses, Neil is a member of the National Association of Health Underwriters.
Assurant Health, a Milwaukee based insurance company, is shutting down. Approximately 1200 employees will lose their jobs. Because of the changes in the health insurance market imposed by the Affordable Care Act Assurant is reporting a loss of $80M to $90M.
The debate of Obamacare within the GOP has already heated up. Presidential Candidate Ted Cruz is calling for nothing short of a complete repeal of the Affordable Care Act or allow states to opt out.
Yep Rachel Dolezal still in the News. This will be my final report on this!
The topic of the day is ObamaCare! I am with my guest speaker, Connie, as she shares her inspiring story of how President Barack Obama's healthcare reform helped her to receive medicine for a serious illness she is facing. Without ObamaCare, she says that getting the medicine would not be possible for her. Listen to her testominial and then YOU can decide (or have more information to make a decision) once and for all if ObamaCare (Obama Care) is good for America or not.
* Episode Features*
- A real testominial (honest and not a "paid" review of any kind) from guest speaker, Connie, about how ObamaCare is allowing her to get medicine that she otherwise could not obtain.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (51 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (33 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (27 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (12 chatters)
- Ron March Show (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (7 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (6 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (5 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (5 chatters)
- Unlimited Love and Life (4 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- DEMALIVE (3 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio (3 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- LibertyRules (2 chatters)
- Living In America (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (2 chatters)
- Healing and Hope (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- America Matters show (1 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- godlywomansview (0 chatters)