SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
NSA Family Radio is hosted by the Family Chapters Committee of the National Stuttering Association. The mission of the radio show is to conveniently bring together kids and teens who stutter and their parents, siblings and other family members from all over the world! We will be sharing ideas, information and providing support. Best yet, the shows alow you to call in and participate, and all shows are recorded and archived - just in case you can't listen live! Our first show is a pre-conference tell all, to help you prepare for the best NSA Conference yet. Ft. Worth fun, new friends and supportive families await!
in Self Help
The NSA Teen Advisory Council and the many teens who make lifelong friendships through the NSA have an awesome show for you! Going Back to School – Part II; NSA Teens Share Strategies (best for ages 13-18) will examine the challenges teens face at school as PWS and how to deal with those challenges effectively. From teachers to foreign languages, peers to coaches and, of course, dating, the NSA Teens will share their experiences and ideas with you. Don't miss out on the live broadcast so you can call in with your questions and comments!
in Self Help
Going back to school can be tough after summer break, especially for kids who stutter. The transition can be especially hard when jumping from primary to middle school. NSA Kids ages 7-12 will share tips for going back to school, and we will also hear from parents and a SLP who works with this age group. Join us for this timely and informative radio broadcast - and have your questions and comments ready to call in and share!
in Self Help
Howdy partners! If you did not join the round up in Ft. Worth, or if you are missing the herd, please join us for the Post Conference Tell All. Call in to share memories, ask questions and suggest ideas for next year's conference in Florida.
Parents, kids and teens - this is your radio show so join us!
And don't forget, if you miss the live show, you can listen to the archived recording anytime.
Nearly every few weeks now we read another revelation in the news about the depths of our government's spying on its own citizens. Is it harmless, just a necessary part of homeland security in the digital age? If it is harmless now do we know it will always remain so? What the might the Bible have to say about NSA surveillence? Are there cases which we can use to understand how things could go wrong? Listen or call in as I discuss the most recent NSA related news items from a biblical perspective
When it comes to the National Security Agency’s recently disclosed use of automated speech recognition technology to search, index and transcribe voice communications, people in the United States may well be asking: But are they transcribing my phone calls?
The answer is maybe.
A clear-cut answer is elusive because documents in the Snowden archive describe the capability to turn speech into text, but not the extent of its use — and the U.S. intelligence community refuses to answer even the most basic questions on the topic.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (25 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- Straitway (21 chatters)
- in5d (12 chatters)
- AJC Radio (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (6 chatters)
- P4P Muscle Real Talk (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- America Matters Radio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- On The Kowch (2 chatters)
- Israel Malik Esters (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- YBP (2 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- Women Behind the Wall0 (1 chatters)
- PAECT Radio (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- Sabiduria 3 ngando buena fama (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- BBall Summit Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)