SORT BY Relevancy
There's a War that is brewing! All the ingredients are just about complete. Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, Cuba and the United States are the major Key Players. Then there's this Demonic Group...ISIS who are nothing more than Savages burning people ALIVE. The Bible speaks of the 4 Horsemen. Have they mounted? Are they riding? What is going on and how does it relate to the times that we are in?
We are satirical news source which provides uncensored news on numerous topics from around the world. We ransack political figures butcher them to size while keeping a keen eye on current news and events. AMCPress & Co is the brainchild of Redhood and Alison. Johnnie is our resident Techie Wizard. Redhood is our resident international news satirist along with Alison who is the feeder of jokes and frank opinions. Tonight's episode will be ransacking How someone can bill anyone for not going to a party… North Korea and the idea of travelling to North Korea amongst having an indiegogo campaign to overthrow Kim Jung Un. Then we are touching on some disability related topics which you shouldn’t miss out on. AMCPress & Co is also apart of the Uncensored Radio Network on Blog Talk Radio. You can find out more about Uncensored Radio at http://myuncensoredradio.com/.
** Some Media (sound effects, news clips and other sounds. etc) is protected by Fair Use. Beginning theme song is composed by Redhood & Alison and is owned by AMCPress &Co Digital Entertainment. All rights Reserved. No copyright infringement intended**Find all of our links at http://itsmyurls.com/amcpress.
Nicholas Hamisevicz is the Director of Research and Academic Affairs at the Korea Economic Institute of America (KEI). He is responsible for issues affecting the U.S.-South Korea alliance, especially issues related to North Korea. He is also tasked with leading KEI’s outreach efforts to connect the policy and academic communities. Mr. Hamisevicz has visited Asia several times, including a trip to North Korea in August 2011.
Prior to joining KEI, Mr. Hamisevicz was the Research Associate in the Asian Studies Center at The Heritage Foundation. He wrote and provided research analysis on political and security affairs in Asia, especially regarding China, Korea, and South Asia. He was also a co-author for Heritage’s publication of the Key Asian Indicators: A Book of Charts. Mr. Hamisevicz traveled twice to Taiwan as the lead liaison for The Heritage Foundation’s democracy building in Asia conferences.
Mr. Hamisevicz earned a Masters of Arts degree in International Communication from American University in Washington, DC and a Masters of Arts degree in International Studies from Korea University in Seoul, South Korea. He graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication Studies from West Virginia Wesleyan College (WVWC) in Buckhannon, West Virginia. His first trip to South Korea that sparked his interest in Asia was a WVWC May Term study abroad trip.
Mr. Hamisevicz lives with his wife in Arlington, Virginia. He enjoys playing soccer and ping-pong along with stand-up paddle boarding on the Potomac River with his wife. He is also working to improve his intermediate Korean language skills.
Expertise: North Korea; South Korea; North Korea-China relations; South Korea-India relations
Friday is finaly here ! :o)
I want to talk about a weird coincidence from my childhood, my crappy work week, new developments regarding Cuba, & of the course the on going story regarding North Korea. I'll throw in some news too. So sit back, throw a log on the fire,get a drink, & let's talk !
Happy New Year!! It's the first show of 2015! Join the #SundayDinnerCrew b/k/a #HolliewoodAndFriends (Hollie Wood, Venor & Miss Juddy) tonight at 8pm ET. as they give you the latest #HotInTheBlogs topics as only they can!
Kanye West + Paul McCartney.
Ray J calls 911 for suicidal girlfriend.
President Obama takes action against North Korea for Sony Hacking.
Including #RecklessAndRatchet and #WhatBlowsMine.
Tune in tonight at 8pm ET!
You can call 646-716-8544 just to listen or press 1 to be a part of the show and speak your mind on the topics.
Are you an artist? Do you know an artist? Submit music to the be played on the show firstname.lastname@example.org
FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES CONTACT: email@example.com
James and Benjy are joined by Shuli Egar and Anthony DeVito to discuss the developing situation surrounding The Interview and North Korea, the democratizing effect of social media and the double edged sword of everyone having an opinion, how political pundits are like pro wrestling managers, and James auditions to officiate the marriage of Anthony's grandmother to her new boyfriend.
Follow @jameslmattern @thebestofbs @shalomshuli @AnthonyDeVito_ and @standupnylabs.
Use promo code LUST at www.StandUpNY.com for 2-for-1 tickets to Stand Up NY.
Visit www.StandUpNYLabs.com to listen to all our other great podcasts.
In this episode Rasheeal "Ra Blaze" Dixon will talk about "North Korea and war with North Korea." Rasheeal "Ra Blaze" Dixon is the author of "How to overcome fear, and start living fearless," "Broken Dreams, How quick life can change," and "5 Steps to manifest a great idea." To get in contact with Rasheeal "Ra Blaze" Dixon, or to book him to speak @ your next event; you can contact him @ RasheealDixonBooking@Gmail.com
Today on Coffee with Conrad
North Korea to Execute 33 Christians
Military Hires Terror-Tied Chaplains
Demons try to kill a family
Megachurch splits over Doctrine
Links at ConradRocks.net
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* IRS agents met with White House officials155 times before abusing their power over the Tea Party
* A cyclone hits Orissa India driving 500,000 people out of their homes
* 20,000 political prisoners in North Korea have disappeared and are likely dead.
Join Host Live Chats
- NDB Media (54 chatters)
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (45 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (8 chatters)
- VernonHale (8 chatters)
- Dino Dean (6 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (4 chatters)
- Local Live Music (4 chatters)
- Straitway (3 chatters)
- Psychic Vibrations (3 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (3 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Kingdom United Ministries Network (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (2 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (2 chatters)
- Wise Words with OneGone (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- TRUE SKOOL RADIO (1 chatters)
- Tell the Truth with Sharon Pope (1 chatters)
- N Plain English Book Club (1 chatters)
- NATurally Nat (1 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (1 chatters)
- Random Radio Revolution (1 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Aldon Hynes (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (0 chatters)
- USA live (0 chatters)