SORT BY Relevancy
My Rays of Light presents: The Enormous Little Show with Nate and Renee
Call in and join the conversation at 646-564-9708
Or listen in online at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mrol/2015/08/20/the-enormous-little-show-with-nate-and-renee
"The Enormous Little Show" is America's hour long online radio station with sibling Co-Hosts Nate and Renee Anderson, airing Thursdays at 7pm.
This show features a combination of smooth R&B Soul,Gospel and Pop music along with current events,entertainment,and new info for health, mind and spirit,plus sensational interviews!
Nate and Renee entertain us, inform and inspire!They talk to real people with real issues and bring their funny,fresh and insightful and common sense approach to everyday people. " We ALL want to experience the fullness of life",say the Anderson's.
On the show Nate and Renee mix signature segments like "The Medicine Cabinet" ,which brings Nate absolute pleasure to share "crucial information"on alternative solutions to better physical health and endurance or the touching "I See You Star" Award , always sincerely presented by Renee ,how about the unforgettable "Life Nugget Of The Day" and "What's Next?",where we stay current with new "cutting edge developments" that effect us in the present and future!
This hour is filled with efforts to inject positivity, feel good music,do better,live better and know better into the listeners space! There's something for everyone! Come see what America is talking about! Tune in Thursday night at 7pm for "your little weekly dose of enormous inspiration!
Today on The Boochcast, Booch airs commentary from WrestleMerica Presents Summer Sizzler broadcasted from Barnesville, GA. Summer Sizzler is the biggest GA Wrestling event of the summer and Booch has all the action covered including the main event which featured Tyson Dean going one on one with Matt Hardy
9:00 AM Eastern, "The Tufts Get Going!" host Rosanna Tufts:
"That's the Way of Earth Wind & Fire." Danceable, powerful, elegant: Few groups combined these better than the lush harmonies and bracing brass of Earth Wind and Fire! Remember "Reasons," "Shining Star," "Fantasy," "That's the Way of the World," and their funked-out version of the Beatles' "Got to Get You into my Life?" And how "Boogie Wonderland" formed the backdrop for a jam of dancing penguins in the animated film "Happy Feet?" Take a peek inside the brilliant minds that created all these iconic songs, as Eleanor Wyche and Patsy Anderson interview original members of Earth Wind and Fire.
CALL 641-715-3900 Extension 190749# to hear my interview with Author Mickie M. Surreal now as she speaks candidly about her childhood physical, mental and emotional abuse. Surreal shares how she was able to heal... LISTEN IN SPONSORED BY: TEAM JACAH, JACAH'S LADDER
We look at the running back position and tell you who we love. We'll give you our projections on LeSean McCoy, Le'Veon Bell, CJ Anderson, DeMarco Murray, Adrian Peterson, and more. We'll also give you RB's you should avoid. Which rookie running backs are poised for a big season? We'll also look at breakout candidates, handcuffs, and draft strategy. Should you draft two running backs early? Where can you get value later on in the draft? If you don't get one of the elite eight, what should you do?
Leslie Anderson will discuss how to apply the classic strategy of information gathering to your research so that you can write a robust family history. She will explain how customized timelines, resource guides, and locality guides can help you with your writing.
Leslie's research began with one question: "Where was my great -grandfather born"? The answer (and the analysis) culminated in an article that won the 2013 National Genealogyical Society Family History Writitng Contest. The four-generaton narrative "Tabitha (Bugg) George Smith (1838-ca 1890) of Mecklenburg County, Virginia" was published in the National Genealogical Society Quarterly (March 2015). "It was over 20 pages with more than 10,000 words and 200 citations>"
Leslie Anderson will discuss how to apply the classic strategy of information-gathering to your research so that you can write a robust family history. She will explain how customized timelines, resource guides, and locality guides can help you with your writing.
Leslie's research began with one question: "Where was my great-grandfather born?" The answer (and the analysis) culminated in an article that won the 2013 National Genealogical Society Family History Writing Contest. The four-generation narrative "Tabitha (Bugg) George Smith (1838 - ca 1890) of Mecklenburg County, Virginia" was published in the National Genealogical Society Quarterly (March 2015). "It was over 20 pages with more than 10,000 words and 200 citations."
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Thur. Aug., 20th, 10pm-12midnight EST (7pm – 9pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. We’ll share the interview that Michael Imhotep did with Dr. Claud Anderson of “Hidden Colors 2” and author of “Black Labor, White Wealth and “PowerNomics” from this morning. We discussed “The Problem with Immigration, Social Integration and Civil Rights for Black Americans”. CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) Dr. Claud Anderson of “Hidden Colors 2” was interviewed by Michael Imhotep this morning. He talked about the negative impact that Immigration and Social Integratation has on Black Americans, why it’s time for Black Americans to stop chasing Civil Rights and start chasing resources, where the Civil Rights Movement went wrong and more. 2) This date in African American History – The arrival of 20 some odd Africans in Jamestown, VA. in 1607. We’ll share an interview with Dr. David Imhotep author of “The First Americans Were Africans: Documented Evidence”. He deals with the fact that African people have been in the U.S. for 51,700 years and are indigenous to North, Central and South America.
Originally, the anniversary show was going to be played today - however due to some technical difficulties, the program that I used to EDIT the show, and put it together, like I did recently with the B B King tribute, the William "Mickey" Stephenson/MOTOWN show, the Mother's day tribute and others - did not work with the current update that I did with WINDOWS 10 - I have to resort to some other methods and do the show next week, which is still in August, by the calendar I checked, so hold onto your mules..... I should have listened to VALCINE's clue when she said she had some issues with Windows 10 and I should have remembered all the other times when WINDOWS updated, it kicked out some programs ETC.
ANY WHO -
Tonight, you will hear one of the earlier shows - which featured Mark Dixon, Aaron Anderson, Cecelia Davis and Anna Redding. This was a show back in 2011 where the COOL CRITICS look back at 2011... Enjoy -
by the by - there are some shows mentioned here that have changed or are no longer on the network.
Thank you for being a part of the growth of THE JKN / The Jay King Network.
Lynn Tolliver jr/Founder-General Manager.
Episode 21 challenges Team Clarity to think BIG! Big as in charting out 10 years into the future! To help create a powerful chart, we explore a unique, insightful exercise! What is that exercise? Listen and learn how to have life-changing talks with those who you WANT in your life for at least a decade!
Join us for a year-long series with five entrepreneur (known as Team Clarity), led by Christina Ervin. Each week Team Clarity shares this journey with you for two primary reasons:
they want those they hold near and dear to know about the changes they're making on multiple levels. As they change, by listening to these classes, people who know Team Clarity members may opt to change along with them.
to share their stories with you. Follow their stories and life lessons to awaken all sorts of ah-ha's for you too!
Before you go, please...
following this series by clicking on the Follow button near the top of this page.
following us on Twitter
Music: Open Those Bright Eyes, Unity and World Vice by Kevin MacLeod Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0.
Join Host Live Chats
- in5d (139 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (52 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (51 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (42 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (18 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (14 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (14 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (10 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (8 chatters)
- drkate (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Relmor2003 (6 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (6 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (4 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (4 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (4 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- Conscious Black Business Network (2 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (2 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Eric Priest (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- Stacy Ann and Dee Moore (1 chatters)
- Poetic Soul (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- tickmankyle1 (1 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- AMERICAS VOICE NETWORK RADIO (0 chatters)