SORT BY Relevancy
Civil Chat with Lee looks at SNUB involving Speaker Boehner and Netanyahu, House passing of Anti Abortion Bill, Elizabeth Warren calls Anti-Obamacare Bill Corporate Welfare. Are tax increases redistribution of wealth OR just part of the economic cycles?
This week on Critical Conversations Host Lisa Ruth will be talking to Senior Political Editor Jim Picht about last weekends Iowa Freedom Summit that gathered some 1,200 conservatives along with presidential hopefuls Ted Cruz, Chris Christie, Scott Walker and others.
Jim Picht will be discussing who was there, and who was not there including home state Louisianan Bobby Jindal. Jim asks if Jindal is serious about running for President.
In DC, House Speak John Boehner and President Obama have locked political horns over Boehner’s invitation to Benjamin Netanyahu to address Congress. New killings in Israel and increased threats from Iran’s nuclear program that Lindsay Graham is calling “Obama’s biggest mistake" make this a a must read headline.
Business Editor Terry Ponick will join Jim and Lisa to talk about money, Switzerland’s franc falling and Europe's ongoing struggle with the Euro, all impacting US markets, while in Greece the new government is making anti-austerity moves, seeking partial loan forgiveness to help restore Greece’s economic stability.
Terry will also weigh in on Shake Shack’s upcoming IPO. – A healthy meal or just empty calories.
This weekend all eyes are glued on the Super Bowl, for the game or the ads. Footballer Eric Golub will be on the show with his predictions for Sunday’s game.
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* Palestinian Prime Minister Mahmoud Abbas accuses Israel of war crimes and genocide, but Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gives a major speech at the UN refuting those lies.
* Interview with Laurie Cardoza-Moore of Proclaiming Justice to the Nations.
Join host Barry Secrest and exo-government specialist Lee Daniel as they discuss an ever-expanding caseload of governmental oddities, politics, the Supernatural & The New World Order--all from an entertaining, cutting edge, Conservative perspective.
Listen live and CALL IN to speak to the host and co-host--(347) 996-3923. Join the conversation!
Tonight's topics include:
Retired General Slams Obama on ISIS: “You cannot defeat an enemy you do not admit exists"
Mars Rover Photo Captures What Appears to Be a Human Shadow Near Rover
Vengeful Army of Obama Campaign Staffers Deploy to Israel to Topple Conservative Netanyahu
Epic Blizzard Hitting Northeast Caused by 'Climate Change' Says Bill Nye "Pop-Science" Guy
US Government Denies Measles Outbreak in California Tied to Illegals: Blames Non-Vaccinating Parents
Alaskans Furious: Obama Moves To Land-Grab Alaska's ANWR Coastal Plain to Stop Drilling
"We Don't Want a New Gitmo" Say French Officials: 70% of All Prisoners in France Are Muslim
Obama Skips Paris, Gettysburg, Intel Briefs, Arlington: Makes Islamic Saudi King's Funeral
AND MUCH MORE!
During an aggressive speech at the United Nations on Tuesday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel used sarcasm and combative words to portray Iran’s new president, Hassan Rouhani, as a smooth-talking charlatan, one who is determined to continue building a nuclear weapons arsenal. Mr. Netanyahu called Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the previous Iranian president, “a wolf in wolf’s clothing” and Mr. Rouhani “a wolf in sheep’s clothing.”
Mr. Netanyahu has legitimate reasons to be wary of any Iranian overtures, as do the United States and the four other major powers involved in negotiations over Iran’s nuclear program. But it could be disastrous if Mr. Netanyahu and his supporters in Congress were so blinded by distrust of Iran that they exaggerate the threat, block President Obama from taking advantage of new diplomatic openings and sabotage the best chance to establish a new relationship since the 1979 Iranian revolution sent American-Iranian relations into the deep freeze.
Who is Benjamin Netanyahu?
I have a few facts about him and the man he has shown over the years. One thing is for sure he is the bully of the Middle East if not the world since the death of Stalin.
I will go into this and some biographicals on Theodor Herzl. The man that began the ruin of the Middle East.
This is the Second Coming Watch Sunday Roundup for March 2, 2014. On the Roundup we feature the top 10 prophecy-related news stories that happened this past week which point towards the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.
1. Ukraine ordered all military reservists to be placed on active duty on Sunday, while in Crimea the Russian army blocked military Ukrainian bases and 'demanded that soldiers disarm themselves or the bases will be stormed.' Prime Minister Yatsenyuk said Putin was "inches away" from starting a full-scale war.
2. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu left for Washington on Sunday for talks about the US-led peace process with the Palestinians and nuclear negotiations between world powers and Iran. He took a hard line on his Monday meeting with President Barack Obama, saying he would resist “pressures” and “stand steadfast on the State of Israel’s vital interests.”
3. The largest U.S.-led air exercise in the Pacific wrapped up Friday, and this year’s iteration marked the first time South Korea participated in the training.
4. Three Israeli government ministries, all involved in the defense of the home front during a time of war, presented sharply divergent opinions of how best to care for Israeli civilians during the next armed conflict, leading the lawmaker heading the session to complain of chaos and a top official on the National Security to conclude that Israel’s home front is “unprepared, period.”
and more end-time Breaking News world headlines! SEE US LIVE NOW! http://www.emoaf.org/Evangelist-Anita-Fuentes-Live-On-Air-Radio-TV-Broadcast.html
The Greatest Christmas Gift for you! http://www.emoaf.org/Is-Your-Name-Written-in-the-Lambs-Book-of-Life-.html
Think of us this Christmas and donate: http://www.emoaf.org/Donate.html