SORT BY Relevancy
Joe "Teeny" Barrino (Fantasia Barrino brother) coming on the show to talk about his new single, touring and more.....
Jase's first musical influence was his Pop's church where he began singing at the early age of 4 years old. From then on, he was also guided by the music of classic hip-hop and R&B artists and developed his own vocal style. He began singing professionally at age 12 along with three older brothers; the four of them comprised the R&B group, Soul For Real. The group released three albums, the first of which launched their careers. It was released in 1995 under Uptown MCA and featured the hit songs "Candy Rain" and "Every Little Thing I Do." They toured the United States and overseas promoting these albums, earning a large fan base that remains loyal and has only grown over the years as is evidenced by Facebook and You Tube reviews.
On the show tonight, our guests will be Sapna Gandhi and Anisa Alamia discussing their series Broad Strokes.
Broad Strokes is a comedic micro-short series with 40 episodes (with most episodes being under 30 seconds). The show is organized by a daily theme and involved five different directors to execute each day's vision. For more information, you can visit their site: http://broadstrokesfilms.com/
Please check out our Kickstarter Project to create a free movie call in line.
THE CELEBRITYHANG INN&HANGOUT WERE ALL TYPES OF STARS CHILL&REVEAL WHAT THEY ARE BRINGING TO REALITY,LIFE,&THE WORLDFROMHIPHOPARTIST&RAPARTIST2R&BSINGINERS2GOSPELSINGERSETC..&SKATEBOARDERS&SURFBOARDERSSNOWBOARDERS2ACTORS&ACTRESS&DIRECTORS SPEAK ON NEW FILMS&UPCOMING MOVIE TO COME TO THE SEEN&THE PLACE WERE THE ZEROSQUADTARGETPRACTICEWITH LIFE SITUATIONS WITH POWERFUL FREESTYLESESSIONS THE PLACE WERE FRANK SAUVEY SINGS & DO THE NEWUPDATES 1.GETREADYTOCOME2.GET READYTOGROOVE3.WE BRINGING YALL PLENTYOFENERGYSOWELCOMEEVERYBONETO-DA-MURC-ERA79SHOW,DUNDUNDUN,
Interview Nick Burke the CEO of PROOF. PROOF's mission is to help basketball players and coaches maximize their performance. It's a basketball training app that combines professional NBA coaching with analytics to help coaches and players improve. We're talk about:
The spirit behind the project
The role of sports in helping young people reach their potential
How & why Nick got involved
The story of how PROOF was developed and how it works.
To find out more information about PROOF please check out their Kickstarter Campaign.
Hosted by David Levins
Born and raised in Little Rock, Arkansas, Lil Futa has always been consistent when it comes to music. At the age of ten he grew a passion for writing music, and by the age of 17 he was producing. Now 21, Futa is learning and becoming more of a self sufficient independent artist with a business blueprint. This year his goal is to release a original EP every month and he has so far. Soon he expects to be on the XXL freshmen cover. Check out the second single off of Rock Tunez 3! Lil Futa is a dropping a tape every month this year!
Há quem se faça rico, não tendo coisa alguma; e quem se faça pobre, tendo grande riqueza. Provérbios 13:7
Originalmente, a palavra Mammon veio dos antigos caldeus (lembre-se de Ur dos caldeus, de onde Abraão veio) e, na verdade, tem suas raízes na palavra "confiança". Mammon significa a sedução das riquezas ou aquilo em que você está firme e inabalávelmente confiado, ou seja, no fruto do poder de suas próprios recursos. Em seu nível mais básico, a palavra significava "riquezas" ou "riqueza", mas conotada com uma ideia de abundância gerada com avareza, assumindo muitas vezes uma natureza divina.
Sexta feira, 19, 23:30h Portugal (19:30h Brasília)
Notas adicionais\additional notes: http://torredosatalaiasdejesuscristo.blogspot.pt/
There maketh himself rich, yet has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth. Proverbs 13:7
Originally, the word Mammon came from the ancient Chaldeans (remember Ur of the Chaldees, where Abraham came from) and actually has its roots in the word "trust". Mammon means the deceitfulness of riches, or that you are firmly and unswervingly committed, ie, the result of the power of their own resources. At its most basic level, the word meant "riches" or "wealth", but connote an idea of abundance generated by greed, often assuming a divine nature.
Friday, September 19th, 6:30pm EST\5:30pm CST\4:30 MST\3:30 PST
JennyNJerry Boone, Founders of the M N M Missing N Murdered (M-N-M)and MNM 2 group and hosts of the MissingNMurdered BlogTalkRadio show. They are advocates for victims and their families.
TONIGHT'S SHOW is about Eric Franks our guest tonight is his mother Jo Ann.
Eric was 6" 1'' and weighed about 175. He had dark brown eyes and black hair. He had shaved his mustache off in that pic of him holding the camera. As far as we know that is the last pic taken of him and it is a selfie . Eric left my house in OH headed to Saginaw on Oct 25th 2010. He and I communicated by phone and email and regular mail. The last time I spoke with Eric was about March 10th by phone. He was planning to move out to a rural area with little reception. So, I wasn't surprised that our communication became me leaving voice mails and him returning them with emails. As for the 24 hrs before he went missing, it is impossible to know. The last person to see him alive as far as we know, has given conflicting stories about when that was, where that was and under what circumstances it happened. She moved to FL about the time we reported Eric missing.
ABOUT JENNYnJERRY BOONE: Jenny and Jerry got started working with the loved ones of the missing and murdered as a ripple effect of this world. Jenny found herself thrust into it after her sister, Jean, who was pregnant at the time, and brother-in-law, David, were violently murdered on Saturday, March 31, 1979. They were on their way home to spend Easter with their family. They were going to share their wonderful news, they were going to have a baby. Jenny was one of the few people who knew, she just found out that day on the phone.
CONTACT THE BOONES VIA EMAIL: email@example.com MnM Alerts are brought to you each week by JennyNJerry
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (286 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (46 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- RadioItahuka (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (17 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (16 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (11 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (11 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (10 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (10 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (7 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (6 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (4 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (3 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (3 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (3 chatters)
- Addam from Adam (3 chatters)
- DerekLambert (3 chatters)
- Cool AA Stuff (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (2 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (2 chatters)
- Unseen World (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Path Of Life (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (1 chatters)
- Bible Smack Radio (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)