SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode, a specialist in Orem neck pain relief R. Ned McArthur, D.C. will discuss why you've got neck pain, tips & tricks for finding quick relief and what you can do to get lasting relief from annoying neck pain.
Orem Chiropractor R. Ned McArthur, D.C. is specializes in providing lasting relief to those who experience back pain, car accident injuries, dizziness, fibromyalgia, headaches, insomnia, neck pain, numbness, restless leg syndrome & sciatica.
Contact "Dr Ned" is located at 560 S. State #C2 Orem, UT. Call or text 801-225-1311 or visit our website AskDrNed.com
In this episode Dr Ned will discuss persistent pain, pain medications and an alarming
trend that is being seen with pain medications and women.
We all experience pain differently. This is nothing new, but there now is research to suggest
that men and women experience pain differently.
This research led to the discovery of an alarming trend amount women and the use of
Orem Chiropractor - R. Ned McArthur, D.C.
560 S. State Ste C2
Orem, UT 84058
Connect with Orem Chiropractor – R. Ned McArthur:
http://www.utahinjuryclinic.com Dr. Tom Grant is a Salt Lake City Chiropractor who specializes in auto injury whiplash treatment of neck pain, headaches, shoulder, back and arm pain. In this episode, Dr. Grant will reveal the ins and outs of auto injury claims, your rights in a claim, and how to proceed with an insurance claim if you've been involved in an auto accident. Don't let your health and wellness suffer due to a misunderstanding of your rights or any overzealous act of an insurance adjuster.
http://www.utahinjuryclinic.com Dr. Tom Grant is a Chiropractor in Salt Lake City, Utah. His Chiropractic specialty is auto injury recovery. If you are suffering a personal injury from auto related whiplash, headaches, neck, arm or back pain, then you'll want to hear Dr. Grant's interview on the symptoms and treatment of whiplash injury. Fortunately, whiplash neck pain and the related symptoms of muscle pain, arm pain, shoulder and back ache can improve with chiropractic care
Neck pain: causes & natural cures. Pain happens for reasons. When you understand why you hurt and the simple, natural steps you can take to get rid of your pain, you can feel better. Each week we will talk about different causes of pain and the self-help steps you can take to become pain-free. Your host is Kathryn Merrow and questions are welcomed! Let's get rid of your pain...Because You Deserve To Feel Better! More info at http://SimplePainRelief.com
In this episode Top chiropractor in Orem, R. Ned McArthur, D.C. discusses the cervical spine, more commonly known as the neck.
He talks about the parts of the neck, how they work and the part the neck plays in overall health and function.
The cervical spine is important because all the nerves from the tip of our toes up to below our neck, travel through the cervical spine. This is why if some one were to become paralyzed after breaking their neck everything below is paralyzed
R. Ned McArthur is a chiropractor who focuses on providing lasting relief to those who suffer with neck pain, back pain and headaches.
A text version of this episode can be found here.
This week on my Blog Talk Radio Show, "Thinking Outside the Box" we will be discussing How to Listen to What Your Body is Telling You and what you can do about it. If you are feeling Pain, Anxiety, Fear, Stress or any other disconcerting and/or unwarranted emotions, that is your body trying to tell you that something is wrong. Often times, we dont want to hear or dont know what to do about it when we do, so we take painkillers and drink lots of caffeine to mask our symptoms. That only hides the problem and silences your body, making the issues worse. This month, at my Free Patient Education Lecture, Linda Rogers, Doctor of Natural Medicine and I, will be discussing what are the causes of many of these issues, how to listen to what your body is trying to tell you and what we can do to fix it.
If you would like to call in to my weekly radio show to ask questions and participate, or if you would like to attend my patient education lecture, please give me a call at (310) 571-1212
Thank you for Thinking Outside the Box!
This week on my radio show "Thinking Outside the Box", we will be discussing what was featured at my Open House Patient Education Lecture on Thursday May 21st at my Office. We had a wonderful turn out and a big thank you to all who participated, attended and especially, thank you, to our lovely guest speaker Linda Rogers, Doctor of Natural Medicine who gave us a wonderful demonstration! If you missed this month's event, don't fret! There will be another FREE event for June, on Thursday the 25th! We hope very much that you can join us and until then, stay tuned for my weekly radio shows introducing our June topic, dos, don'ts, and our next guest speaker! A little hint, it will be related to the DRX 9000!! If you have chronic back, low-back or neck pain, the DRX machine could be for you! Listen next week for a sneak preview of June's event! And as always, Thank you for Thinking Outside the Box!
If you would like to participate in my radio show, make an appointment, or RSVP for one of my upcoming events please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (310)-571-1212
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (65 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (42 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (24 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (23 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (22 chatters)
- Odwirafo (19 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (18 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (17 chatters)
- Papa Lou (15 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (10 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (10 chatters)
- The Advise Show (9 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (7 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (6 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (5 chatters)
- Curious Times (5 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- RoxieZw (4 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (4 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn Radio (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Purpose Living Radio (1 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AACONS (1 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (1 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (0 chatters)