SORT BY Relevancy
I decided to do the show on "THE NECESSITY TO DETOX" as a result of wanting to start the "10 Day Green Smoothie Cleanse". I purchased the book by JJ Smith earlier this week and, purchased the ingredients for the first 5 days today, January 23, 2015. In reading the book, JJ Smith, who is also the Author of the national betseller "Lose Weight Without Dieting or Working Out!", tells us that the 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse will challenge you spiritually, mentally, and physically.
Well, of course, in getting myself "PREPARED TO WIN", I began to think on how vital it is to "Detox". I'm expecting this to be a "challenge" but I have taken the necessary precautions to ensure my results. Just writing this gives me encouragement and strength. What about you? Have you tried the 10-Day Green Smoothie Cleanse or some other detox? How did it work for you? How did you feel afterward? What preparations have you made to ensure the desired results in life. JOIN THE CONVERSATION - SATURDAY 1/24/15. #347-996-5568
"Me God and A Cup Of Coffee" is a show that recognizes that every day must start with a morning conversation with God. Through sharing your experiences with others we realize that "We are more alike than we are different". Join us for a morning conversation. Grab your mug and fill it up. #347-996-5568, Saturday at 8 a.m. weekly.
Discussing my view and experience on relationships, being a female in her twenties. Is it needed? Is it the right time? Why many of us are so desperate for it? Also sharing a personal poem, centered around the dificulties of a relationship.
This dynamic new series goes into details about how we NEED the power of God. It's not an option it is a necessity! You do not want to miss this special double broadcast on The Ambassador.
This episode of Pneumatikos will explore the necessity of the Word of God in our diabolic times. This age of extraordinary technological advances believes that it can get along very well without God. The average individual who is distracted with the indulgences of the flesh is not ready for the sobering reality that diabolic intrigue is immediately beind the veil of manipulated perception. God, however, knows the treachery of human motives. They are no mystery to him. It would be well for us to return to the Word of God and let him lead us out of our Techno-Spiritual Captivity of the soul.
1) Program introduction
2) The program tonight is Part 4 of the Interveiw with the Germain Eccomonist Heiner Flassbeck on Reality Asserts its self.
The subject of the interview is " The necessity for higher wages "
3) The playing of Part 4
4) Music Break
5) My finnal coments
6) Colsing music , the them song of O Canada
Toni Morrison said, "The Empire of Necessity is scholarship at it's best. Greg Grandin's deft penetration into the marrow of the slave industry is compelling, brilliant, and necessary."
Join The Gist of Freedom Tonight www.blackHistoryBLOG.com as we discuss the book "The Empire of Necessity" with author Greg Grandin!
Tryal was the ship whose human “cargo” had rebelled, murdered their owner along with a score of other whites and demanded that Cerreño sail them back to Africa. Fifty years later, Melville made Delano’s story the basis of a short novel that he called “Benito Cereno.” Grandin writes about the unknowable inner lives of the Revolters, a reticence that elevates the novella far above the antislavery manifestoes of the slavery era in which the enslaved appear in one form of caricature or another. He conveyed the horror of slavery while looking unblinkingly at the reciprocal fury of self-liberated slaves toward those who had enslaved them.
Grandin …. reconstructing the world through which the revolters moved toward their strike at freedom, he has done more than any previous scholar — and there have been many — to illuminate the context of the work in which Melville confronted slavery without presuming to comprehend its vast ramifications. “The Empire of Necessity” is also a significant contribution to the largely impossible yet imperative effort to retrieve some trace of the countless lives that slavery consumed.
timeout for MEN: PERSONAL JOURNALS
"SINGLE MALE PARENT: Circle of Necessity Meets Opportunity"
Iyanla Vanzant asks the question "When telling your story, does it move you forward?"
In this episode we have a single father, CURTIS DAVIS, whose personal story touches the lives of others everyday!
CURTIS DAVIS' motto to live by "if a man hasn't discovered something he is willing to die for, he isn't fit to live" - Martin Luther King, Jr.
"The joy of his life is his contributions to his two sons"!
MENU: Beef & Cheddar Casserole paired with a glass of Sweet Peach Tea
in The Bible
But the bible says so! Have you ever listened to two people debating the bible, using the exact same verses of scripture yet somehow coming to very different conclusions? Have you ever wondered how this could be if the bible is the source of all truth? There is a reason for it. In this live, two-hour KJV bible study program, we examine Paul's command to Timothy, and to all Christians, to study the word and to know how to "rightly divide" what you read there. Please join our interactive chat room where we take your questions and answer them live on-air!
With your radio host and bible teacher, Geoffrey Grider of Now The End Begins.
"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." 2 Timothy 2:15
Join us on Sermon Audio.com too!
Where are the leaders of today? Can you name one since Rev. Martin Luther king Jr?
1. A good leader has an exemplary character. It is of utmost importance that a leader is trustworthy to lead others. A leader needs to be trusted and be known to live their life with honestly and integrity. A good leader “walks the talk” and in doing so earns the right to have responsibility for others. True authority is born from respect for the good character and trustworthiness of the person who leads.
2. A good leader is enthusiastic about their work or cause and also about their role as leader. People will respond more openly to a person of passion and dedication. Leaders need to be able to be a source of inspiration, and be a motivator towards the required action or cause. Although the responsibilities and roles of a leader may be different, the leader needs to be seen to be part of the team working towards the goal. This kind of leader will not be afraid to roll up their sleeves and get dirty.
3. A good leader is confident. In order to lead and set direction a leader needs to appear confident as a person and in the leadership role. Such a person inspires confidence in others and draws out the trust and best efforts of the team to complete the task well. A leader who conveys confidence towards the proposed objective inspires the best effort from team members.
4. A leader also needs to function in an orderly and purposeful manner in situations of uncertainty. People look to the leader during times of uncertainty and unfamiliarity and find reassurance and security when the leader portrays confidence and a positive demeanor.
FRESH MANNA OUR DAILY BREAD: WEEKDAY AGENDA
TUESDAY: SHALOM HEALTH AND WELLNESS
Apostle Loretta Williams is a Motivational Speaker and Teacher who will be sharing information that is essential and vital to our physical (body) welfare which will also include the benefits of nutritious meals, herbs and spices and various foods that provide protein and vitamins that are good for our bodies. We will learn more on how to stabilize our mental and psychological (the mind and our thoughts) and dealing with our emotions (how we feel). Occasionally she will have guests who are health specialist or advocates who can enlighten us further, so we can learn as much as possible about maintaining good health and enabling us through their knowledge and expertise to live better and fulfilling lives, so we can be happy!
TOPIC: The Necessity of a Balanced Lifestyle
DISCUSSION: In today’s lesson Apostle Williams will be sharing 5 key points to help us maintain a balanced lifestyle. These are some of the keys of knowledge that can open up our understanding of the things we need to practice so that we can achieve our goals, and be more productive in every area that effects us as individuals and human beings.
SCRIPTURE TOPIC: (3 John 1:2) Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
Read more articles on the Oasis World Wide News Publication Website: Shalom Health and Wellness Section at www.oasisnewspublication.com/id79.html
Join Host Live Chats
- The Yaron Brook Show (79 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (73 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (9 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherpsychicbrenda (7 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (6 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (6 chatters)
- Heavenly World Network (5 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- TalkSouthRadio (2 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- Charlotte View Internet Radio (2 chatters)
- PA Independent Living (2 chatters)
- Denise Griffitts (1 chatters)
- applecapitalgroup (1 chatters)
- Big Sports Fan And More (1 chatters)
- The Networking Diva Hour (1 chatters)
- Jamelle Sanders (1 chatters)
- Male MilSpouse Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (0 chatters)