SORT BY Relevancy
The show will begin with plenty of Talk & Debate about the New Al Haymon Boxing Series on NBC called Premier Boxing Champions! Will discuss the details of the deal and what it will mean in the short & long term. Plus, Preview, Debate, & Predictions for the Heavyweight Title Fight on Showtime between Bernabe Stiverne and Deontay Wilder! Other Topics For Discussion- More details about the ongoing deal between Mayweather and Pacquiao! -Recap a Busy Friday of Fights on ESPN2 FNF, FS-1, & ShowBox! Plus more current news topics! Listen Live On Your Phone by Calling 646-381-4990! Listen Live or Join The RoundTable! Follow on Twitter @RopeADopeRadio!
NBC Sports officially announced their boxing series this Wednesday at their headquarters in New York City. Most of what was reported yesterday revolved around a double header taking place in Las Vegas on March 7th on NBC. The main event will be Keith Thurman against Robert Guerrero with Adrien Broner vs. John Molina as the co-feature.
Here are other details:
¦There will be 20 fights over the course of the year, 11 will appear on NBC with five shown during prime time hours. The first fight, which will be on March 7, 2015 as discussed above will be on NBC.
¦The next major fight for the series will take place on April 11th on NBC as well and pits light welterweight champion Danny “Swift” Garcia against Lamont Peterson.
¦Fighters will be more active, fighting approximately 3-4 times per year.
¦Fighters appearing on the network will be subjected to Olympic style drug testing for their respective bouts with Cleveland Clinic examining them medically.
¦Proceeds from the NBC series will support the Fighter Brain Health study which will be lead by Dr. Charlie Bernick.
As was reported yesterday, Garcia-Peterson was expected to be announced. Rumors are floating around the west coast about a possible fight between Josesito Lopez and Andre Berto as well.
In this episode of " Talking Packers with Steve " , i shall be talking about and going over the Week 10 game against the Chicago Bears that was played at Lambeau Field in Green Bay , WI and also on Sunday Night Football on NBC . I will be going over stats and other info taken from the game as well . If want to be on the show and share your thoughts welcome to call in during the show . Twitter handles to Follow and interact with me are as follows : @Talking_Packers and @ARMY_STRONG_06 .
Amanda and Chris come back from the bye week to talk Green bay Packers football and what, if any, lingering effects are still present from the Saints game. They discuss a few midseason grades before praying to the football gods that Chris isn't bad luck as he heads to Lambeau this weekend.
They then welcome in James Neveau from NBC Chicago to talk about the Chicago Bears, and how Jay Cutler's ineffectiveness affects Brandon Marshall, Alshon Jeffrey, Matt Forte and the like. They also discuss if this is a must win game for both teams and what the downward spiral could look like if the Bears would lose.
Behind Enemy Lines is brought to you by hosts, Amanda Lawson and Chris Callaway. Read Amanda's work over a CheeseSportsLife and Chris's musings at Midwest Sports Fans.
Al Madrigal - Comedian,Actor & Podcaster...Plays Andy- Will's Best Friend (Will is played by David Walton)- on NBC's hit comedy About A Boy...New episode Tonight @ 9:30pm est/8:30pm cst called "About A Christmas Carol"...Hosts a weekly podcast called "Minivan Men" w/ Maz Jobrani...Check out more info,tour dates & more @ www.almadrigal.com
Harold Perrineau - Harold Perrineau plays Manny on the NBC drama “Constantine. He has started shows such as HBO's "OZ", Sons Of Anarchy as Damon Pope, The Wedding Band, The Matrix(last two), & many more...Read up on his bio and all his movies/shows @ http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0674782/?ref_=nv_sr_2
Special Wednesday episode of the program all about TV. Our guests: mun2/NBC Universo president Ruben Mendiola, whose channel will present Super Bowl 49 live in Spanish this Sunday, and Rob Kerr, executive producer of Toddler Bowl, premiering Sunday afternoon on TLC, Discovery Life Channel and Discovery Family Channel.
Oregon Update --
more problems with Obamacare and the truth comes out, and as usual the "big mouth in the White House" is denying knowledge of everything and the cover-up begins as NBC puts out a report and then suddenly has problems with their website.
We will have more information on this during our program Wednesday, October 30 at 1 p.m. Pacific Time.
Please feel free to share your experiences during the live program at 646-721-9887 or send us an e-mail talk@KRBNradio.com
for more information, please like our Facebook page and visit us KRBNradio.com
An Irish fan's BEST listen for in-depth coverage, interviews & analysis of Notre Dame Football and Fighting Irish Athletics
SPECIAL GUEST: Alex Flanagan of NBC Sports & NFL Network
Down the Line
Hosted by the Irish experts: Jason Cripe, Tim Daniel & Steve Herring
TNNDN Network's flagship show and the 60 minutes that started it all. Airing LIVE every Tuesday, Down the Line is your place for game reviews, interviews, breaking news & more. Year-round focus on the legendary Fighting Irish Football Team with updates about ALL Irish sports and alumni doing great things.
Down the Line was started in an effort to bring Notre Dame fans together in supporting the Fighting Irish teams and their University's mission of giving back.
Down the Line regularly features charity & fundraising efforts with great causes that are directly affiliated with current students, alumni, and fans.
*This show is not affiliated in any with the University of Notre Dame or its Athletic Department.
* The writer, director, producer, cast, or theme of the short must be diverse, either: ethnically, culturally, or of a diverse voice or community.
* Short films must be submitted under one of the following genres: Comedy, Drama, Horror, or Sci-Fi.
* Submitting parties must hold complete rights and ownership of submitted product.
* Only original works are accepted. Submissions may not be based, in whole or in part, on material, fictional or nonfiction, produced or un-produced, published or unpublished, unless such material was originally created and published/produced by the applicant, in another medium.
* Films with prior commercial distribution or broadcast within the US are NOT eligible to submit. In the case of small non-commercial, non-publicized showings, the committee reserves the right to waive this rule.
* Shorts must run between 2-20 minutes in length.
* If selected to screen in New York in August, semi-finalists must provide their shorts in one of the following formats: DCP, HDCam (regular not SR) or QuickTime Pro Res 422.
* No revisions or updated versions will be accepted beyond the initial submission.
* An applicant may submit multiple separate entries.
* There is NO FEE for submitting a film to this festival.
* All entries must be received by June 8, 2014.
* Withoutabox profiles will be noted with a confirmation of receipt within one week of arrival.
* In mid-July, semi-finalists will be determined and notified, and announced.
* In August, a semi-finalist screening will take place in New York City. Television & Film makers are responsible for their own travel & accommodations should they choose to RSVP & attend this event.
Anita Marks joined NBC Sports Radio in 2012 and serves as the host of The Anita Marks Show, weekends from Noon – 3 p.m. ET on NBC Sports Radio.
A 12 year veteran and pioneer of sports talk radio, Marks began her career in Miami, Fla. In 2006 Marks made her way to Baltimore, MD where her afternoon drive show was simulcast for four years on Comcast Mid Atlantic Sports Network. Marks joined WFAN in New York in 2010 and served as a host and reporter for shows on WFAN and Sirius XM.
We discuss the emergence and impact of women in sports media.
Join Host Live Chats
There are no live chats in progress