SORT BY Relevancy
Katharine Hayhoe is an atmospheric scientist who studies climate change, one of the most pressing issues facing the planet... She is also a Christian/Conservative/Republican.
Katharine Anne Scott Hayhoe is an atmospheric scientist and associate professor of political science at Texas Tech University, where she is director of the Climate Science Center. She has worked at Texas Tech since 2005. She has authored more than 60 peer-reviewed publications, and wrote the book A Climate for Change: Global Warming Facts for Faith-Based Decisions together with her husband, Andrew Farley.
According to Katharine, "“The choices we make today and over the next decade will have a radical impact on the path we travel in the future.”
In the good news department, I’ve featured nine different companies that have gone on to score between 20-100% gains in the last few months alone. My current track record is 81%. The 2015 Company of the Year jumped 50% in less than two months.
On the other hand, this is the seventh year of the current #bull market. The last time a bull market went on this long (in 2000), it resulted in the Dot Com #Recession, a pullback that cost #NASDAQ investors 75 percent of their money. It took 15 years for the NASDAQ to return to the high set back in 2000.
Whether the next recession is months or years away, it will pay (a lot) for you to get safe NOW.
5 Investor Alerts. 9 Superstars. by Natalie Pace. Time to get safe and to get hot. http://www.nataliepace.com/np.php?fxn=article&id=20150602
The Gratitude Game (audio edition) on Amazon
The ABCs of Money audio version
Put Your Money Where Your Heart Is on Amazon (audio version)
Everyone is panicking about all things market-related, from stocks and bonds to gold and oil. If you are panicked and thinking to sell low (which is what stomach acid will always advise you to do), you owe it to yourself to try wisdom and reason instead.
Tune in for the data, stats, facts and edu you need to make sound decisions!
Do you have money challenges? Are you using credit cards to make ends meet? Like 1/3 of Americans, are you in debt collections? Is your home still underwater?
If you think that earning more is the answer, the sad truth is that wages have stagnated in America for the last 20 years. Clearly that is not the solution. So, where do you get answers?
Join me to discover real solutions to your money challenges.
Today's Mantra is Vision. This is an excerpt from my book The Gratitude Game: 21 Days to a healthier, wealthier more beautiful you.
The Gratitude Game (audio edition) on Amazon
The 2015 Company of the Year Popped 50% in just 2 Months! 4 featured stocks were up 30% or more within 3 months, with one stock up 25% in less than a week. Learn investing strategies that apply to a 7-year old bull market, from a No. 1 stock picker.
Should you sell your stocks in May and go away? Short the stock market? Rebalance your 401k? Learn options? Buy long? Take short term capital gains?
What's the best strategy for your financial future in today's world? Can this bull market finish its 7th year? Is a recession on the horizon?
March and April are typically two of the hottest months on Wall Street. Will 2015 be true to form? Can this 7-year bull market make it to 8?
Will the summer scorch your returns?
Learn which stocks to buy now, and how to better manage and plan for your financial future.
We'll examine the Investor's Almanac for the annual forecast. Prepare yourself by checking out the articles below.
Investor IQ Test.
2015 Company of the Year
2014 Company of the Year. (This company is trading near its historic lows. Could be an excellent buying opportunity.)
FYI: The 2013 Company of the Year tripled; more than 60% of the Company of the Year selections have doubled or more. You'll need an active subsription to access the Company of the Year articles. Call 310-430-2397 or email Heather @ NataliePace.com to renew now for up to 90% off of the regular subscription price. (Offer good now through April 15, 2015.)
Investor Alert: The Debt Ceiling was hit on March 15, 2015. Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew began using ‘extraordinary means” to pay bills on March 16, 2015.
In this teleconference, I'll discuss:
* How long we can keep paying bills before we run out of dough,
* Why the Debt Ceiling fight could be a big problem this year, and
* How the markets react to the Debt Ceiling debate.
Get more details in my mid-month Hot News update on the home page at https://www.nataliepace.com now.
Join me as I interview Schwab CEO Marie Chandoha on all things money and where the economy and markets are headed in 2015.
Marie A. Chandoha is president and CEO of Charles Schwab Investment Management, Inc. (CSIM), the investment advisor to Schwab Funds, Laudus Funds and Schwab ETFs™ and one of the largest money market and index fund providers in the industry. Prior to this prestigious (and powerful) role, Marie ran the global fixed-income business at Blackrock. Her degree in economics is from Harvard University.
We'll discuss everything from what it takes to the rise to the top of the finance world and what it takes to succeed in today's over-leveraged Debt World. In Marie's view, you can use the same common sense strategies for investing that she uses on her cattle ranch...
Natalie Pace will discuss her 2015 Company of the Year.
The 2013 Company of the Year tripled. More than 60% of the Company of the Year designations have gone on to double or more. Which company is poised to pop in 2015?
For more information, go to the March 2015 ezine at NataliePace.com. New and loyal subscribers can receive an 85% discount on the subscription by calling 310-430-2397 or emailing Heather @ NataliePace.com.
Wall Street keeps roaring to new highs, however, most Americans are still on the sidelines. So what gives? Buybacks. Corporate buybacks are at an all-time high, which fuels gains in the markets and increased earnings at the same time. How does this work? Howard Silverblatt, the senior index analyst at S&P Dow Jones Indices explains it best, writing, "Companies are caught in the buyback mode – reduce them and EPS growth declines."
Apple has spent $45 billion over 12 months to support its #stock via buybacks. Information technology leads the pack on buybacks.
What does this mean to the average investor? Where's the best place to be if buybacks abate? Will earnings deflate on a stronger dollar? What's the hottest investment for 2015? The safest? The best hedge against a downturn?
All this and more in the show, Crystal Ball 2015!
Join me as I interview RealtyTrac CEO Jamie Moyle and VP Daren Blomquist to discuss how foreclosures and short sales offer the best deals for home buyers and how you can get in on the action.
* Just how much inventory is out there (almost 10 million)
* The areas with the most foreclosures waiting to drop (this is going to surprise you)
* Secrets for Buying Foreclosures
* How you can afford to buy even when your credit is shot, your income is too low and prices are through the roof
As we head into 2015, and the 6th year of this bull market, will the U.S. experience a recession?
Gold and oil prices are down. Wall Street is up. Will this hold?
GDP is strong, but can it continue?
The Feds are printing money and hold more debt than at any other time in American history, by far (including the Great Depression). Republicans have both Houses. Can they fix things? Or is the U.S. in serious trouble?
So, what happens in the near term? Will there be a Santa Rally 2014? A recession in 2015?
Bestselling author Natalie Pace reveal the results of her most recent data crunch on recessions, pre-election years, gold and more.
The Gratitude Game on Amazon
The ABCs of Money on Amazon (print edition)
Put Your Money Where Your Heart Is on Amazon
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (31 chatters)
- The Appearance (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (10 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio ACO (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (4 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Isles Beat (4 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (3 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (3 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (2 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- HomeTeam (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- NCI Family Radio (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (2 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Gonzo After Dark (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- Deborah Nazemi (1 chatters)
- deliverancebyfaith (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (1 chatters)
- Twelve Music (1 chatters)
- TimBinnall (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (0 chatters)
- Bikers of America (0 chatters)