SORT BY Relevancy
Nakikia aka MSKeepItMoving, is a native of Kinston, North Carolina now living in Durham with her family. She is the Founder and President of 501 c 3 non profit organization K.I.M. (Keep It Moving) 4U, Inc. and is the host of the organizations Blog talk radio show. She is also employed with the Department of Veteran Affairs as a Certified Medical Support Assistant and Patient Advocate Liaison.
On April 4, 2011, Nakikia was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. Her life's motto is "Keep It Moving and she has since dedicated herself to raising awareness, education and providing advocacy and supportive services to the community regarding Multiple Sclerosis and other chronic diseases. She shares her experiences raising children, being a wife and her personal journey living with and managing Multiple Sclerosis and mental illness. She made a choice and she was determined not to let her diagnosis define her or control her life.
You too have the power within you to change how you feel and what comes next. Are you ready to embrace a positive outlook on your future and learn how to improve your overall state of health and well-being, despite a diagnosis of a chronic disease? If so, join MSKeepItMoving on The Keep It Moving Blog Talk Radio Show with special guest Johnaa, an independent music artist from the DC and MS Warrior along with North Carolina native Mattie Copeland, Certified Life and Wellness Coach. Tune in and learn what to do to shift your mind set and became empowered to obtain your goals and have a positive attitude towards your future when you are faced with health or life challenges.
It's Moving Train Radio's 6 month anniversary program. Come celebrate with us!
The choice is yours:
You can listen to the three of us blabber and pontificate for an hour, or YOU can control the dialog by calling
1-347-850-8445 and join us!
What do you want to talk about?
The week in review:
Apollo 11 45th anniversary
The troubles at Gaza / Israel
NYPD police brutality
INTRIGUED? You should be!
Listen to us Tuesday, July 22nd, 8:00pm EDT / 7:00pm CDT / 6:00pm MDT / 5:00pm PDT
and CALL 1-347-850-8445
Please join us as we launch Moving Train Radio with our premier episode. Thank you to all who listened to and participated in our test runs.
Wednesday night we will be discussing Tuesday night's State Of The Union Address and the recent 2014 Iowa caucuses with special guest Laura Hubka, Democratic candidate for State Representative in Iowa's 51st District.
Wednesday, January 29th, 8:00pm EST / 7:0pm CST
First of all, we would like to thank everyone who listened to our first test run on Sunday. We went a long way towards shortening the learning curve and are ready for another test run.
We encourage you to give us a listen and either call in or check in through the chat panel.
Again, thank you to all of you for supporting this new venture.
Heidi, Dave, and Jeff
The purpose of this episode is for our hosts to familiarize ourselves wih the blogtalkradio platform and to solicit feedback from listeners. We will be sending invites to some people but all are welcome to listen and participate either by calling in or using the chat room feature.
Move Your Mountains! Chris Bawiec's music has been described as "Hans Zimmer, Enigma and Rush in a blender; mix and chill." ~ Listen to the online release party for "Moving Mountains", Bawiec's latest CD. This show features a live performance, FREE CD giveaways, your calls with questions/comments and tracks from "Moving Mountains"~ Visit www.chrisbawiec.com to hear the music and get more info!
UPDATE: Our co-hosts were unable to join us Tuesday so Jeff did the show solo.
No single topic this Tuesday folks. You know the drill: You can listen to the three of us babble for an hour or you can call 1-347-850-8445 and join the conversation.
LOTS going on in the news.
What do YOU want to talk about? Nothing's off the table.
So, give us a listen and give us a call.
Call-in # 1-347-850-8445
Are you having a hard time getting over something? Is something in your past...or present holding you prisoner to grief? Have you been working toward something, only to get moments away from achieving it and then...some bull goes down and it slips right through your fingers? Are you about ready to quit? DON'T...DON'T YOU DARE!
Before you throw in that towel...before you give up the fight...before you make a decision that MAY change the course of your life for the worse, let's talk about it. We'll give you a couple steps in DEALING WITH and MOVING PAST life's little disappointments. We've been there more recently than you know. It'll take some time...but we'll muddle through this thing together with some REAL TALK and a couple of laughs!
We just may have a guest...
OK folks, no particular topic this week but we know you can't stand to go two weeks without us so we'll be on the air Tuesday night at our regular time.
What's on your mind?
What are you pissed off about?
Read any good books lately?
You can either listen to the three of us babble incessantly for an hour, or YOU can call 347-850-8445 and be part of the show.
The choice is yours!
Whether you are moving across town, relocating for your job or simply staging your house for resale there are easier ways to save your self time, money and frustration.
If tou dont want to drive a big moving truck to your new home and then have to walk up and down a narrow ramp to load and unload the moving truck you have got to listen ot this show.
No more haggling over deposits and unexpected clean out / extra mileage charges.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (45 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- Love Productions (8 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (7 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (7 chatters)
- Dave in the City (6 chatters)
- TheGod720 (6 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (5 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (5 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Unseen World (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- Prophetess E Bynum Ministries (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (3 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- Shriek Speak Radio (2 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- WBDN Media (1 chatters)
- The Duke Machado Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Theresa Chaze (1 chatters)
- underground talk (1 chatters)
- Mormon Vegetarian (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters95 (1 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)