SORT BY Relevancy
Valerie Thompson is a 7 time World Landspeed Record holder with a top speed in excess of 217 miles per hour! Her story of how she went from the All Harley Drags to a multi-time landspeed record motorcycle title holder is compelling. Tonight she joins us on Talking Motorcycles with Barry Boone!
Owner and operator of her own land speed record team is a challenge to say the least and this girl is on the move. She has been featured in movies, numerous national magazine articles have been written about her and most recently was featured in the movie "Why We Ride".
We are excited to present Valerie as our guest on the show and look forward to learning more about this dynamic and exciting woman!
Facebook/Talking Motorcycles with Barry Boone
This show is powered by Sozo
We are powered by SOZO!
David McGrath - AMA Pro Road Racing's former Senior Director of Competition joins us tonight for a revealing episode!
Daytona Beach, FL (November 05, 2014) - David McGrath has a broad background in the sport of motorcycle road racing in America. Prior to coming on board with AMA Pro Racing as the road race director and later as the Senior Director of Competition, McGrath accomplished much. He was a rider/racer for a number of years before hanging up his leathers in 1999 and then used his experience to help others. He spent time at Vance and Hines as director of R & D, worked with Dunlop in tire development and also served eight years with American Honda in R & D development as well as Crew Chief.
Coming on board at AMA Pro in 2010 just two weeks before the Daytona 200 was a big undertaking that ultimately led to him becoming the Senior Director of Competition.
Now that AMA Pro Racing no longer sanctions road racing, McGrath, along with several other key staff, has been released from his position from the road racing side.
McGrath will discuss the past, present and future of road racing in America from his unique vantage point. We look at the various decisions made along the way that were both good and bad for the sport that he loves.
To advertise on our show send us an email at email@example.com
To follow our motorcycle touring blog: twowheelb.wordpress.com
Facebook/Talking Motorcycles with Barry Boone
Tonight on Talking in Circles we discuss the state of the NASCAR Xfinity Series. Where will the NASCAR Xfinity Series be in 10 years and who will be running in it? Who will own the cars in the series? Can the series get better?
Also we discuss the young driver dilemma. What does it take to get to the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and where are some of NASCAR's best young stars going to race in the 2015 season. There are a lot of young drivers but not a whole heck of a lot of rides open, what does that mean? Also which young drivers are better than others?
We also discuss the latest news in NASCAR. Ben Kennedy joins Red Horse Racing, Bubba Wallace officially joins Roush Fenway Racing driving the No. 6 Ford for the team.
Also the ARCA Racing Series tested from the Daytona International Speedway this weekend. Who was fastest and what young kids are in that series that we could see running in NASCAR one day.
All that plus your phone calls at 917-889-8280! Join the coversation!
TwinSpires' Derek Simon discusses track bias, with an assist from "Betting Thoroughbreds" author Steve Davidowitz.
In the U. of Bet, Derek tackles the tote board, with an in-depth look at "insider" betting. How can one spot it and is it meaningful?
Lastly, in the Handicapping segment, Derek analyzes the 8th race at Hawthorne Park and explains when and why a likely slow pace is meaningful.
Uncle Larry (Mr. Fellowship)...telling it like it is and bringing truth and brotherhood to game. There is no shame in the game when fellowshipping with the brotherhood and no facts to hard to find. So call in and be welcomed by your friendly host Uncle Larry. Just remember in the world of Clocks Off / No-Times racing be there or be square, and closed mouths dont get fed. So press the "1" button.
The gang has Brian Carroccio from Auto Racing 1 on the show tonight as they look at the Mazda Road to Indy silly season, hopeful IndyCar rivalries, and who might be the new title sponsor for the NASCAR Cup Series now that Sprint is leaving after 2015.
Formula One has some changes, Scuderia Ferrari is cleaning house...will it be enough to rise again? Also, the TUDOR Championship takes a hit with PWC winning the return of GAINSCO and Bob Stallings, we will weigh that in and more on this edition of In the Gravel Trap.
Talk sports right now with Boppi, the old coach from Modesto California and Eddie The Hat, premiere sports handicapper from Southern California. Lively sports discussion on MLB, NFL, NCAA football and basketball, horse racing and other topics. Both sports experts will offer lots of insight and free plays for you to get you through the sports weekend! Don't forget to listen each and every weekend for plays and tune in to hear our weekly guests! Call in live or e-mail your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org we would love to hear from you! Today's special guest is King Keith an inspiring muscian which has appeared on Oprah and Dr. Phil. Follow him on Twitter @ Ikingkeith
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (73 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (20 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (11 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (11 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (9 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (7 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (7 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (7 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB TalkX (4 chatters)
- MABIM (4 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (4 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (2 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart Ministries (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- 65344 (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- In the Authors Corner with Etienne (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (0 chatters)
- redmaryland (0 chatters)