SORT BY Relevancy
This is a fun podcast that shows you how to make the Law of Attraction fun, exciting and effective. In this podcast you will discover some odd and unique ways to making the Law of Attraction work for you. Once you listen to the podcast your imagination will come up with all kinds of crazy ideas.
You can have it all. You can have an incredible relationship. You can have all the money you need. The Health you deserve etc.
This may be one of the most important podcasts you will ever listen to when it comes to the Law of Attraction. Once you ask yourself these critical questions, you will immediately clear your path and begin attracting more into your life. Robert Zink is your Miracle Mentor and Alchemy Life Coach. He has develop these critical question to help you get more of what you want. Attract love, save your relationship, get more money, earn more, start a business, be more successful, save your marriage. This podcast also contains a special bonus at the end of the podcast.
Be sure to subscribe.
in Weight Loss
Law #3: The Law of Cause and Effect or The Law of Karma
We're going to work Deepak Chopra's Seven Spiritual Laws of Success in our journey to expressing perfect health! The seven spiritual laws are powerful principles you can use to fulfill your deepest desires with grace and ease. The heart of this show is uniting our outer weight loss efforts with our spiritual origin, nature and purpose. We accomplish this with disciplined soul work. This combination generates guaranteed success. We will work each law for a week and let the success come from within out.
Law #3: The Law of Cause and Effect - Every action generates a force of energy that returns to us in like kind...what we sow is what we reap. And when we choose actions that bring happiness and success to others, the fruit of our karma is happiness and success.
This is a black arts and culture site. We will be exploring the African Diaspora via the writing, performance, both musical and theatrical (film and stage), as well as the visual arts of Africans in the Diaspora and those influenced by these aesthetic forms of expression. I am interested in the political and social ramifications of art on society, specifically movements supported by these artists and their forebearers. It is my claim that the artists are the true revolutionaries, their work honest and filled with raw unedited passion. They are our true heroes. Ashay!
1. Andrew Dosunmu, director, Mother of George (2013). Archival interview.
2. Raissa Simpson, founder & Artistic Director, PUSH Dance Company, with choreographers/dancers: Randee Paufve & Katerina Wong speak about PUSHfest this weekend, 9/19-21 at ODC Theatre in San Francisco. For tickets & info: http://bit.ly/pushfest or visit www.pushdance.org
3. The Hon. Lauren Lake, joins us to speak about season 2 of her "Paternity Court" series http://www.laurenlake.com/paternity-court/
4. Mr. A. Dwight Pettit, esteemed juris, joins us to speak about his autobiography which looks at the his ajudicating life, Under the Color of Law which is available at www.iuniverse.com, Amazon and Barnes and Nobles.
1st HOUR: Law and Disorder Radio is a weekly, independent radio program airing on several stations across the United States and broadcasting on the web. Law and Disorder gives listeners access to rare legal perspectives on issues concerning civil liberties, privacy, right to dissent and the horrendous practices of torture exercised by the US government. This program examines the political forces and legislation that are moving the United States into a police state.
Three top progressive lawyers host the program and bring an amazing, diverse line up of guests from grassroots activists to politically mindful authors. Most importantly, Law and Disorder brings access to attorneys who give insights to some of the most controversial cases the show is the generator of news within the radio echo-chamber throughout the country.
Join Host Live Chats
- cathies DistantEchos (11 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Callywood (4 chatters)
- Carlotta Chatwood (4 chatters)
- The Minority Report0 (4 chatters)
- Mentorman (3 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Inquiring Sage (1 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (1 chatters)
- xPharaohx (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Pan African Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Pet Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- talkingchallengeandrewkirk (1 chatters)