SORT BY Relevancy
What is mortgage fraud?
Credit Bureau Reports
Welcome to another episode of the 720 Show. This week we are discussing Black Businesses and the Black Economy in America. Today our host Shyaam M. Kushimir will be interviewing Clay Owens the CEO of J&T Audits and El Aemer al Mujahddid CEO of the Private Attorney Generals Office. We will discuss the impact that the old and new Jim Crow has had on the Black American Economy and how the Banks through Mortgage Fraud destroyed the equity of Black American wealth during the Housing Collapse of 2008. We will also discuss the uncanny connection between mortgage fraud and jim crow and how it specifically disenfranchises the growth of the Black Economy in America. Do not miss this amazing show.
1.What is the mechanics of mortgage fraud?
2.How can you be foreclosed on?
3.What happens to make it possible?
4.What is the solution to the problem?
For the solution to you mortgage go to http://www.newdebtelimination.com
For more information on us go to http://www.newdebtelimination.net
Surprisingly, MORTGAGE FRAUD is on the increase as reported in Core Logic's December 2012 report on this topic. Click here http://www.corelogic.com/research/2012-mortgage-fraud-trends-report.pdf to read the report.
Our special guest, Mike Davis, has a unique perspective on this topic. You will definately want to listen to his story in the "HOT TOPIC" segment of today's broadcast.
Created BY mortgage professional FOR mortgage professionals, Lykken on Lending is a weekly 60-minute radio program hosted by mortgage veteran, David Lykken. Joining the program each week is Alice Alvey providing a LEGISLATIVE UPDATE, Joe Farr with a MARKET UPDATE, Andy Schell (a/k/a "The Profit Doctor") providing valuable info on FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT and TONY GARRITANO providing a TECHNOLOGY UPDATE.
in Real Estate
Today our first guest is Senka Huskic who is the host of the radio program:
"Foreclosure Fraud Survivors". http://www.blogtalkradio.com/senkalive Her motto is: Little voices have a big impact !
Senka's blog is: http://foreclosurefraud12.wordpress.com/
If you are in a mortage crisis and you want to avoid becoming homeless this is the program that you must listen to and participate in.
The 2nd half our program today is titled: Tiny House Tuesday
Our guest will be Mark & Melanie Sorrentino.
They will discuss the polar opposite of the mortgage crises and give real life solutions and strategies to over come homelessness or even preventing it and that's by going "tiny".
Here is what U can learn from them:
How to save $18,000 in 24 months.
Purchasing land free and clear of debt.
Why living in and owning a "tiny house" is better than living in a McMansion or even traditional sized house.
Here is their website:
During this live episode of the Code Red! radio show host Alfred McComber's guests will include Ann Harkins, President and CEO of the National Crime Prevention Council (NCPC) along with Chuck Sczuroski, Senior Trainer with the National Crime Prevention Council who will both be stopping by the show to discuss the growing issue of mortgage fraud. Ms. Harkins and Mr. Sczuroski will share some important information and tips on the best strategies homeowners can utilize to protect themselves from mortgage fraud. Our guests will also share details about a FREE "Mortgage Fraud: Protecting Homeowners, Empowering Victims" Virtual Conference that is being presented by the National Crime Prevention Council on Wednesday, April 10, 2013 from 9:00AM-5:00PM (EST).
Later in the broadcast, we will be joined by Detective Jarod Towers with the Cheverly, MD Police Department who will stop by the show live to discuss "common sense" crime prevention strategies to avoid becoming a theft from auto victim.
Detective Towers will also talk about his department's brand new citizen advisory campaign to help deter theft from auto crimes called, "If You Don't Conceal It, Thieves Will Steal It."
Continuing on topic of MORTGAGE FRAUD, we have as our special guest today CHRIS EASON, Assistant U.S. Attorney giving our listeners the opportunity to learn more about what we as mortgage professional can do to rid our industry of mortgage fraud. You won't want to miss this broadcast and, while you are at it, I would encourage you to go back and listen to last week's broadcast on this important topic as well.
Created BY mortgage professional FOR mortgage professionals, Lykken on Lending is a weekly 60-minute radio program hosted by mortgage veteran, David Lykken. Joining the program each week is Alice Alvey providing a LEGISLATIVE UPDATE, Joe Farr with a MARKET UPDATE, Andy Schell (a/k/a "The Profit Doctor") providing valuable info on FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, Bill Coppedge with MORTGAGE NEWS CLIPS and TONY GARRITANO providing a TECHNOLOGY UPDATE.
in Real Estate
Join hosts Cliff Perott and Jonathan D Nicholas as they present another informative episode of the Property Beat. You remember hearing about Mortgage Fraud, right? You might even be under the impression that it doesn't happen anymore now that we've worked our way through the latest financial meltdown, but you'd be wrong in that assumption.
Anthony "Tony" Accetta, a previous Assistant U.S. Attorney, experienced litigator, and founding member of the Accetta Group, has successfully prosecuted over $2 Billion in mortgage fraud schemes. Today, the Accetta Group is a leading financial oversight consultant to lending organizations, mortgage companies, pension funds, and muncipalities. When engaging a client, the Accetta Group's mission is to "examine, test, probe and disclose the facts behind the facts." Mortgage fraud is unacceptable in any financial services company - and the Accetta Group consults with expertise on preventative measures in order to protect the reputation of their clients.
The large rewards available to investors in both prime and subprime mortage markets have led to trilions of dollars of investments in mortgages, securitizations, and various forms of derivatives. Accompanying these opportunities has been a new fraud industry which to date has cost investors, insurers, and the public hundreds of billions of dollars. The Accetta Group warned several now defunct investment and mortgage lending banks to slow down and establish quality control in their origination processes.
As seen on MSNBC, The Huffington Post, Alan Sims (Big Bear Lake, CA) is the CEO and Founder of the Center For Litigation & Consumer Real Estate Education (CLCREE). Alan is an acclaimed speaker on mortgage fraud and securities issues.
Alan Sims is a forensic real estate specialist with additional expertise in bank and mortgage fraud issues. Combining auditing, investigative skills, and real estate experience, Alan Sims is able to participate in pre-litigation and trial to help mortgage and bank fraud victims prevail. Alan is the principal of Alan R. Sims Appraising, a full service real property appraisal firm, evaluating real estate disputes and providing assistance for real property issues of all sizes. Alan R. Sims Appraising serves the public as well as attorneys.
The Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) is a program under the Obama administration, through which eligible borrowers receive a permanent five-year modification if they make timely reduced payments for three months. When Bank of America failed to honor their obligation to Dave Graham, he sued and won with the help of Alan Sims. Alan is a returning contributor on LawTalkRadio and today we will discuss the following: (1) CLCREE and what the organization does for clients; (2) The Bank of America case with Dave Graham; (3) Review of current cases; (4) Los Angeles Superior Court Cases; (5) Alan’s helping small law firms take on the banks; and (6) Mortgage Backed Securities and securitization.
Call in number #310-982-4184
Listen to past show http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tarhaka.rss.
How to handle Letters in the mail from Mortgage Companies!
How do we handle the fraud?
What about the phone calls from Mortgage companies?
Do I have to respond to Mortgage by mail?
Can we are should we sue the lender?
These questions and much much more ! answered Tuesday
Night July 17th 7:00pm est.
For free articles mentioned on this show request by sending
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Secure these for yourself BLACKS LAW DICTIONARIES VOL.#1 THRU # 9 AVAILABLE ALSO, JOHN BOVIERS BLOOMSBURY, BALLENTINES LAW 3rd EDITION OXFORDS AND THE ESSENTIALS ALL IN ONE PACKAGE. Contact Tarhaka #904-303-9061 before 7:00 pm est to get your copies.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (175 chatters)
- Straitway (25 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (15 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (15 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (15 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (10 chatters)
- Living Astrology (8 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (7 chatters)
- Conservative Report (7 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (6 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (5 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (4 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- RevBarbara (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (2 chatters)
- HannaproDiscus (2 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- The Wheat Report (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (2 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Yuen Method Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Lets Talk Home Staging with Mannie (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- LyricalForte (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Exposed Radio (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Big Dogs Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (0 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (0 chatters)