SORT BY Relevancy
Join Marnie and special guest speaker Pamela Carmichael as they discuss:
1. The most common mistake people make with money.
2. The Biblical definition of financial empowerment.
3. The 3 critical principles of money management.
4. Practical strategies to reduce spending without losing your joy.
5. Some key way practices to help you keep out of and/or reduce debt.
6. A unique approach the enables you to save money consistently.
7. A sensible organizational system to keep your finances in order.
8. Bonus Tips.
Pamela Carmichael has been a Financial Services Professional for over 15 years and holds a degree in Economics & Accounting. She is the award-winning author of “Financial Empowerment: Realign Your Finances to God's Will," a Certified Professional Coach and a Success Principles Coach. Learn more at www.PamelaVCarmichael.com
Getting ahead financially isn't as hard as it may seem. Adopting good savings habits and implementing sound financial choices can help you be better prepared to manage unexpected emergenices.Over the next several episodes, Your Money Your Matters will focus on how to achieve greater financial security. We will discuss everything from debt management to FICO scores. We will also explore what tools are available to help consumers better manage their personal finances.
Your Money. Your Matters is a weekly show broadcasting every Tuesday from 11 a.m. to noon Central Time. The program features radio personalities Linda Webb-Mañon and Rick Grady, Cornerstone Credit Union League; Courtney Moran, Cornerstone Credit Union Foundation, and Todd Mark, Consumer Credit Counseling Services.
Each Tuesday, the four discuss financial issues of most importance to consumers. Tune in; share your thoughts; or gain helpful advice.
Michael Zhuang is founder and principal of MZ Capital, a fee-only registered investment advisor firm located in the Greater Washington D.C. metropolitan area.
Michael earned dual Master Degrees in Mathematics and Quantitative Finance from Carnegie Mellon University. He was also a PhD candidate for Financial Economics. After completing all training and exams, he decided his true calling is not in academia. The PhD training taught him how to think rigorously and research thoroughly.
From 1999 to 2000, Michael worked as a financial engineer for Societe Generale, the biggest French banking group.
From 2000 to 2003, Michael was hired by PG&E National Energy Group to launch their weather derivatives trading business. Within 2 years, he became one of the top 3 traders in the field. Nevertheless, he saw first hand the crooked ways of the financial industry where everything goes to make a buck. That experience motivated him to launch MZ Capital.
Michael is active in the community. He twice sponsored Melodic Impact, a musical fundraiser for kids with cancer. He volunteered as an instructor for Toastmasters International's Youth Leadership Program. He was on the board of Special Love, Inc., a non-profit devoted to kids suffering from cancer. Recently, he also completed Leadership Montgomery.
Michael's investment approach is based on the Nobel Prize winning research of Eugene Fama. He is also deeply influenced by three people: Warren Buffet on value-orientation and patience, David Swensen on multi-asset-class investing and decision framework, and John Bogle on minimization of costs for clients and stewardship of clients' money.
Michael is a regular contributor to Morningstar and Physicians Practice. He also blogs at The Investment Scientist and KevinMD
Our special Guest Lady Samirian Hill, also known as The MoneyWise Teacher, is the President and founder of BudgetWise Financial Solutions, LLC. As a trusted financial educator and inspirational speaker, she has a reputation for making complex financial concepts simple and bringing order to chaos. She has helped many people improve their relationship with money and get on the path to financial freedom.
Samirian is no stranger to the world of money. Through all of her experiences, she discovered her truest passion is to educate the overwhelmed and underserved about basic money management. She started BudgetWise Financial Solutions out of her desire to see people move beyond repetitive money issues to a living a life of freedom and purpose. She says financial literacy education is where she belongs.
"It's not what happens to you that determines your life's future, but it's what you do about what happens. The same wind blows on us all; the wind of disaster, the wind of opportunity, the economic wind, the political wind. But the key to your arrival is determined by The Set of the Sail.... For things to change, you have to change. Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." ~Jim Rohn
We'll be interviewing Mark Cortazzo, founder of Macro Consulting Group. The firm, among other things, offers low cost money management using exchange traded index funds.
We are going to ask Mark about how this business came into being and what value it offers the consumer.
What advantages does professional money managment offer over just doing it yourself after reading a book or two on index funds?
This should be very interesting.
Having trouble with the finances? Who isn't? In this day and age you need to know where every penny went and will go to, and that is no easy task. Tonight Dennis Do returns with money management advice, and the location of his site that could quite possibly save you hundreds,
Of course me and mac will be happy to take your calls and IM's and give our own ideas of stretching the dollar. *Please note we are not financial professionals and you should consult any of your impending financial crises with your local loan sharks*
Guest Starring: Dennis Do
Tasha’s Taste hosts a radio show on all things related to Love, Relationships and Entertainment. The show airs from 8:00-9:30pm every Wednesday. During each episode we will discuss a different topic on Love, Relationships and Entertainment, as well as share tips on Modeling, Acting and Castings. Each week we will answer questions and address topic views provided by our listeners.
This Weeks topic: Money Management part 2 and ways to avoid debt and credit recovery
Follow Her on twitter at: @natashanafrini
TONIGHT 9PM- Congratulations, Graduates!
It’s that time of year again: graduation season. Students are celebrating their achievements and beginning to hit the pavement to finally transition from broke student to working adult. But for many young adults and recent college graduates, getting on the right financial path can be hard especially those who are inundated in debt. Join the discuss for tips on how to manage your money and prepare for your financial future. Plus, Toya will bring us our Fianance Segment live from Delaware. Dial 917-889-3926 to comment or ask questions. Real Talk. Real People. Real Times. We are TM Hyman Radio!
In our final installment on goal-setting and resolutions, we get down and dirty and talk about your money. Getting out of debt, saving more or just managing it better, money resolutions are right up there with diet resolutions when it comes to resolutions we make and then, later break.
Harris Glasser is the author of It's My Money and I Want It. He'll be discussing: keeping more of your money, cleaning up your credit, getting out of debt. Regardless of age or income, Harris has information, you need to hear.
We'll also be speaking with James Goi Jr, author of How to Attract Money Using Mind Power. He'll talk about using the law of attraction to attract finances into our life and explain how the laws of attraction and abundance really work.
It really is your money, so let's learn how to manage what we already have and get more in the 1-4!
We had such a great broadcast last week on Real Talk About Credit with Chris with Patricia Davis, so we're coming back again with a continuation of last week's show, but peppered with lots of new material.
Ms. Davis will share exerpts from her money management book, "Mimi, Money and Me", so you don't want to miss it!
Tune in on Sunday, June 30th at 5:00 pm EST on 215-383-5771.
rtconnects radio would like to thank all the callers, listeners, and talent that is submited in the showcase.
Tune-in today at 1pm est. to hear helpful hints from the marketing guru Charlie Blue on how to get government grants to fund your business career.
Catch THE GREAT DJ ASIV'S musical selection.
MONEY TALK$ is brought to you by rtconnects radio
help us help you make more money
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (86 chatters)
- thelordshour (32 chatters)
- The Portal (23 chatters)
- TheThinkingAtheist (14 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (14 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (12 chatters)
- Bigfoot Ground Zero (12 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (7 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (7 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (7 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (6 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (6 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (6 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- SHRAonair (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (4 chatters)
- 3 Counselors and a Couch (4 chatters)
- Electric KoolAid for the Road (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (3 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Wajm Radio (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- TNNDN (3 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Nerd Port Network (2 chatters)
- The Peoples America (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- DiandraSmithXHall (2 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Internationaldynastyartists (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- Dr Fred (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- DAnne Burley Show (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BishopDerianHouse (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- Relationship Reinvented (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)