SORT BY Relevancy
Liberal mentality is only Big Government can protect, feed, clothe, house & educate minorities
Taking guns away from them will not reduce crime. It may well increase the theft of guns and trafficking of illegally obtained guns. Labeling all minorities as criminal just to take guns away; wow democrat who knew that you hate minorities this much. It does prevent law abiding minority persons having the means to defend themselves against the criminal element. It will slightly alter the ratio of shot dead criminals to shot dead innocents in favor of the criminals. Taking guns away from criminals does not keep them from having guns.
Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg reportedly argued Friday that guns need to be kept out of the hands of minorities in order to keep them alive. While speaking at the Aspen Institute, Mr. Bloomberg, 72, said 95 percent of murders fall into a specific category: a male minority between the ages of 15 and 25, The Aspen Times reported.
Cities need to get guns out of this group’s hands and keep them alive, the former three-term mayor said, according to The Times.
“These kids think they’re going to get killed anyway because all their friends are getting killed,” said Mr. Bloomberg, who funds the gun-control advocacy group Every town for Gun Safety. “They just don’t have any long-term focus or anything. It’s a joke to have a gun. It’s a joke to pull a trigger.”
Mr. Bloomberg brought up the New York Police Department’s stop-and-frisk practices, recalling a time during his last year in office when a Baptist minster in Harlem invited him to speak at their church, The Times reported.
We're discussing opportunities for minorities in the research sciences field with Dr. Terrence Lewis, Ph.D., MD.
MOVING MINORITIES INTO ENGINEERING THROUGH EDUCATION
Dr Irving Pressley McPhail, of the National Action Council for Minorities in Engineering is our guest. This group works with African American, Latino and Native People youth
Presented by PITSCO EDUCATION
In honor of Black History Month Real Talk Live 216 will be discussing the stereotypes and portrayal of Minorities in Film, Media and Television. How are movies, actress, actors nominated by the Actor's Guild, Hollywood and the Oscars. Has the roles for minorities change or still the same. What can minorities do to change the image/stereotypes.
This will probably be one of the craziest shows I've done in a long time. I was presented with a question the other day, but in reality, it was a hypothesis, that minorities need a different type of sales training to be successful.
As some of you already know, I'm always listening to what people say. My first response to the question was "why would say this?" So I left the conversation shaking my head.
I want to hear what you have to say about this subject.
First, the sales industry is not for everyone to begin with. So why would someone say that minorities are a subset of an industry where the majority of people do not like sales?
Second, a sales concept is not black, white, Latin, or Asian. Why does sales training need to be conceptualized uniquely for minorities?
What would this alternate, conceptualize sales training include?
Let's talk about this subject.
On November 10th, 2014 New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio and NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton announced a new pot policy that would no longer allow the NYPD to arrest people caught with less than 25 grams of marijuana in their possesion. Although, some would agree that this new pot policy, which went into effect on November 19th, 2014 is a step in the right direction - many drug decriminalization advocates are not convinced that New York's new policy will, as Bill de Blasio said, "reduce the number of unnecessary arrests for minor marijuana possession and put an end to an era where many of young New Yorkers were being arrested and saddled with criminal records for minor violations."
According to the Drug Policy Alliance, the majority of these young New Yorkers are Black and Latino men and in this year alone they accounted for 86% of New Yorkers arrested for minor marjiuana possesion. So, what kind of impact will New York's new policy have on minority communities and the number of racially biased arrests?
Here to answer that question and walk us through New York's new pot policy is Kassandra Frederique the New York policy manager at the Drug Policy Alliance. The Drug Policy Alliance (DPA) is the nation's leading organization promoting drug policies that are grounded in science, compassion, health and human rights.
The Truth Is: White Privilege and Its Impact on Black Lives
Join us this Monday as we discuss the most recent racial issues and the impact on us minorities; individually and as a community.
The Fathers Day Show, basketball finals, hockey finals, woman's world cup, MLB,
The recent events in Charleston, South Carolina and the State of Race relations in America we have to change this paradigm or America is in trouble. Unarmed Black males are dying by policemen and women this has to change. Minorities are not moving up in the American economic status.
Soul Tree Radio in the Raw, Pad Nation, and The Batchelor Pad and Cowboy Reggie Howell of WCLM 1450 Richmond Va., The Mighty O-ba of WUFO 1080 Buffalo New York and the 707 with the 609.
call in 646-727-3649 with your questions and yours thoughts THIS IS A DISABLED FRIENDLY SHOW onwww.blogtalkradio.com THE GRAY LEOPARD COVE THIS SAT. 1 PAC 4 EASTERN TIME
CHANGE THE NAME-CHANGE THE MASCOT-WASHINGTON FOOTBALL CLUB and CLEVELAND INDIANS
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (64 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (38 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (9 chatters)
- Papa CE (9 chatters)
- dtm radio (8 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (5 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (5 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- The Urban Release (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- larryshepherd (1 chatters)
- Light For Souls Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Odwirafo (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Michigan United Broadcast (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (0 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)